Author Topic: How to enjoy the mod again, Help me  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
Re: How to enjoy the mod again, Help me
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2013, 09:07:27 pm »
Click on my sig, come back after a few months from being addicted to your new mod.

How did you get your sig to link to DTV?

I like to call cRPG the Heroin Addiction game, since it's absolutely terrible and makes you feel like you're dying, but you have to come back for another fix like your fucking life depends on it.

I can't quit this game :(

cRPG is like any MMO, many people either cant or don't want to quit, even if they are bored with the game, WoWs a fine example of this. You know how many people are subbed to WoW but don't even play? A large amount, that's what. This is mostly cause their too attached to the characters they spent so much time grinding and leveling, or they don't want to leave their clan buddies/games community, that they've spent so much time to get to know and become a part of.
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2013, 09:29:53 pm »
+1
How did you get your sig to link to DTV?

If you compare NI with DTV you've clearly never played it. There are bots to fight, yes but that is it. They aren't nearly as glitchy.

Offline Sebi_is_Hero

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Mion_the_Grey, Aimicait & Velders_Mion_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Sebi_is_Hero
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2013, 09:32:46 pm »
You cant enjoy since you get banned for having fun with friends...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2013, 10:00:02 pm »
+2
Strip down, play naked. Enjoy each death like an opportunity to learn what you did wrong.
_______________________/

My suggestion is to swap your looms. Retire and try a completely different build. Get a sex change. Get a haircut. SWITCH IT UP! If you don't want to lose "your guy" then make an alt. Share some looms with your main (pretty much anyone can used +3 gloves, no matter what kind you have). Consider picking up just one +3 item for the alt - a horse, a main weapon, etc.

Join another clan. Or just hang out with them in teamspeak. New friends are never a bad thing!

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2013, 07:00:42 pm »
Click on my sig, come back after a few months from being addicted to your new mod.

Tried it out a bit last night, pretty fun actually. Just the lack of any PvP mode makes it a little discouraging. Wish they had an arena or something to face off against others or something. :/ But the whole crafting and item system is really cool. Something to play when I don't feel like playing c-RPG!

Join another clan. Or just hang out with them in teamspeak. New friends are never a bad thing!

This, playing with friends can make a world of difference! Try maybe getting a theme going on, running around with a group of 4 or so friends who are all spec'd as xbowmen or agi 2Hers or something like that can be really fun and refreshing.  :D
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2013, 07:09:49 pm »
Well, first off, leave. Leave and don't come back. It'll be better for you that way.

Or, join a clan, because friends make everything better. Also applies to sex, btw.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2013, 07:11:34 pm »
Well, first off, leave. Leave and don't come back. It'll be better for you that way.

Or, join a clan, because friends make everything better. Also applies to sex, btw.
your friends make you have better sex ?
very interresing O_o
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.