Author Topic: Saxtons' Field Trips declares war on FCC, Raven, Dracul, Ss, Hounds of Chipotle  (Read 5456 times)

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
Yeah, stealing from someone who trusted you to take care of something in strat for your own needs is horrible, definitely not the "tatics" Risen/Bros would use, right Zaalback?  :rolleyes:

You don't seem brained enough to understand the relevant nature of my message it seems. Anyway instead of making a drama of what we did in the past , keep quiet and watch your "tatics" in order to maintain your recent and poor acquisition .  :rolleyes:
What I see now , is my faction with barely 30k troops currently expanding its lands and ranks plus, you trying to give me some moral lessons, while your realm is based on a little village that you hardly stole with grey order's help.

Keep in mind that strategus is a game where all the hits are allowed to make your entity glorious . We did our choices and without being that much pretentious or something , we really think that our "tatics" have worked out, we'll deal with the past and watch out for the future . Moreover we stole nothing, we packed our things, gathered those and made a castle exchange in order to be ready for our strike with our allies . Anyway, good luck on the battlefield, you're the next after Kapikulus.

END OF THIS DRAMA

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
You don't seem brained enough to understand the relevant nature of my message it seems. Anyway instead of making a drama of what we did in the past , keep quiet and watch your "tatics" in order to maintain your recent and poor acquisition .  :rolleyes:
What I see now , is my faction with barely 30k troops currently expanding its lands and ranks plus, you trying to give me some moral lessons, while your realm is based on a little village that you hardly stole with grey order's help.

Keep in mind that strategus is a game where all the hits are allowed to make your entity glorious . We did our choices and without being that much pretentious or something , we really think that our "tatics" have worked out, we'll deal with the past and watch out for the future . Moreover we stole nothing, we packed our things, gathered those and made a castle exchange in order to be ready for our strike with our allies . Anyway, good luck on the battlefield, you're the next after Kapikulus.

END OF THIS DRAMA
They've worked out, just like Saxtons tactics worked out, and both of your tactics have basically been fucking over your allies or clanmates and stealing (Kinngrimm had borrowed his troops to you for help protecting your castle, and CFA gave you a village when your retardation got you wiped down near Veluca) from them, you've both pretty much done the same thing, so how about you don't shittalk Saxtons tactics when yours are 100% the same thing?

Also: Nice bragging about being able to field a bigger army than me when you're a merge of two factions that alone are bigger than WPB, and in regards to your land, you either got that by voting or being given it by folk you betrayed, heck, everything Risen has had this strat it has in the end been given, and it later on betrayed those who gave it to them, remember Halmar? It was Ghuraba who talked to coalition and got you moved instead of wiped, you followed up by backstabbing them, taking their fiefs, and then getting wiped by them and Imperiale. You sure didn't think twice about kicking Maximus from Risen for one strategical error when in the end all those losses were your fault, and when everything you had in the end came from what he did. WPB started with nothing, and we've never been given land, all you've ever done is backstabbed and cried when you got wiped.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:30:10 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
^ I don't know the story here, but it sounds like you've forgotten why people are upset with Saxton.

It's not because he left FCC, it's because he sold their fief (and pretty much a nice sized army with like 1m gold) for some shitty cRPG looms.  There's a difference between creating interest and drama in Strategus for the glory of your own clan and just outright being a douchepickle.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
^ I don't know the story here, but it sounds like you've forgotten why people are upset with Saxton.

It's not because he left FCC, it's because he sold their fief (and pretty much a nice sized army with like 1m gold) for some shitty cRPG looms.  There's a difference between creating interest and drama in Strategus for the glory of your own clan and just outright being a douchepickle.
Would it really have been any fucking better if he'd have left FCC and then used the army and the village.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
Well, I didn't say either one was good, but I personally think that it would've been less of an FU to FCC.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Maybe he could have backed out of a war that included his alliance.

You talk alotta shit on the forums, Artyem, but when we went to war with FCC, you said "nope, not gonna do my part for Fimbulvetr," and rage quit. Then you go and try to demonize this random guy who was mean to FCC. You ain't a beacon of good strat form, yourself.

Do his part for Fimbulvetr? He and his guys did more to help us Ravens, than you and the Frisians ever did. So before you decide to talk shit, get your facts straight.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
arty did not want to attack us because we have been great to him.

Can not fault the guy for that. From what i understand he could have stood up and said we are not going to war with FCC and that would have killed it since fumble requires a 100% consensus. Instead he abstained so they were at least able to have the war they wanted.
Leader of BS

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
To be honest I didn't even know this guy existed until he sabotaged the FCC.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
Why did this just turn around and be about me?  I was just stating an opinion, no need to get your panties in a twist, Havelle.  I mean, I'm just an irrelevant dead faction, right?

Basically, Bale said it, I didn't have the actives or the time to go to war with FCC myself, and I really didn't feel like going to war with the only other faction on the map that can tolerate me.  I could have said no and cancelled the entire plot, but instead I decided to say fuck it and let you guys do your shit.

Fuck, the only reason we even joined Funbutler was because everyone in Dracul liked (and still likes) both Ravens and Frisia.  I'm not capable of speaking for Relit, but I really don't have anything against either side and would gladly play cRPG or some other gay game with any of you any day.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Havelle, but being a jackass on the forums is what I do best.

<3

EDIT:

And to think this all started because I stated my opinion on the actions of an EU clan that I didn't even know still existed.  Fuck me, right?

EDIT:

I should include that most of 'my' strat decisions aren't even mine, I just consult all five people in my clan that actually show some form of interest in cRPG and Strategus, and they tell me what they think.  Yahtzee Party was a unanimous decision, sprung from the glorious Cheetah that births a number of our ingenious statements.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:09:12 am by Artyem »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
And to think this all started because I stated my opinion on the actions of an EU clan that I didn't even know still existed.  Fuck me, right?

Time and place. Though preferably in my rather large and expansive castle....

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Do his part for Fimbulvetr? He and his guys did more to help us Ravens, than you and the Frisians ever did. So before you decide to talk shit, get your facts straight.

Calm down old man.

All we're saying is that Artyem officially made the decision that his clan was going to join the vast parade of factions that do next-to-nothing on Strategus except for take up space rather than fight along with Fimbulvetr versus a faction he was somewhat friendly with.

I'd like to think that Frisia has done its part where possible throughout conflicts. You have given us troops to defend castles (Rindyar), we have given you troops to defend castles (Malayurg). We have sent armies to attack Hospitaller, you have sent armies to attack Hospitaller. We have sent armies to attack FCC, you have sent armies to attack FCC.

To Anders: Frisia is declaring a temporary cease fire with FCC and sending 7,500 troops to take your castle. Are you prepared? This could be avoided if you agree to sell me your next troops.

I want my final, ultimate point here to be that no one should be upset about what Artyem posts or says under any conditions ever because he does not warrant a Strategus presence because he doesn't do anything, so his opinions should have no merit until he will devote as much time to playing the game as he does to posting on the forums. I don't think that's mean, I just think it's fair. Also, we're coming to take all of your exotic bear skins.

(click to show/hide)

EDIT: Why are we all posting in this shitpost thread?

SECOND EDIT: Where the fuck did witchcrafts RP post go thats the only good thing on the forums right now and i cant find it
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:19:08 am by Daruvian »

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Calm down old man.

All we're saying is that Artyem officially made the decision that his clan was going to join the vast parade of factions that do next-to-nothing on Strategus except for take up space rather than fight along with Fimbulvetr versus a faction he was somewhat friendly with.

I'd like to think that Frisia has done its part where possible throughout conflicts. You have given us troops to defend castles (Rindyar), we have given you troops to defend castles (Malayurg). We have sent armies to attack Hospitaller, you have sent armies to attack Hospitaller. We have sent armies to attack FCC, you have sent armies to attack FCC.

To Anders: Frisia is declaring a temporary cease fire with FCC and sending 7,500 troops to take your castle. Are you prepared? This could be avoided if you agree to sell me your next troops.

I want my final, ultimate point here to be that no one should be upset about what Artyem posts or says under any conditions ever because he does not warrant a Strategus presence because he doesn't do anything, so his opinions should have no merit until he will devote as much time to playing the game as he does to posting on the forums. I don't think that's mean, I just think it's fair. Also, we're coming to take all of your exotic bear skins.

(click to show/hide)

EDIT: Why are we all posting in this shitpost thread?

SECOND EDIT: Where the fuck did witchcrafts RP post go thats the only good thing on the forums right now and i cant find it

The sad part is that you actually believe he and his guys do not do anything in strat. They have been helping us since before there even was a Fimbulvetr and still help us whenever we ask for it.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
I am speaking in the present tense, Relit. Please do not misinterpret that. There is a difference between has not and is not. I am saying I have not seen Dracul do anything worth batting an eye in weeks, perhaps more accurately I should say months.

I'm not hostile about this, merely being dreadfully blunt and honest.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
arty turn orange all the cool kids are doing it.
Leader of BS

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile

I am trying to make you not like me so much that you become furious enough to do something on Strategus like attack us.

You know what, go right on ahead and take those fucking bear skins, I have enough of them as is.

Sorry, can't happen bro, I'm for too interested in future events to just waste my troops like that.

P.S.

You and Larry should bone some time.

P.S.S.  I don't know what you want me to do with all 3 strat members I've got on hand right now, but I'm trying to farm up some gold so that maybe I can actually do something in the future.  I do, however, applaud your efforts of belittling me, however I feel no urge or hurry to join you in the vast parade of factions that launch repeat attacks that end up in smashing their dick up against a stone wall for a few weeks until they've depleted all of their resources.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:16:06 am by Artyem »