Author Topic: Serious Business  (Read 4314 times)

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: Serious Business
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2013, 05:48:39 am »
+10
Every night, without fail, Cikel has a dream. The first night, he was sitting alone beneath the shadow of a great redwood in the forests of Narra. The forest spoke to him, but it was unintelligible. A language lost even before the time of man. He could not even fathom describing the sound, he just listened. He feels a rumbling and then he wakes up.

Night after night he would have the dream, the song of the forest resonating in his body, the rumbling under his feet. And each night the song would grow more frantic, more shriek than lullaby, and the rumbling would drown out its call.

For a while the nightmares stopped, and Cikel was grateful, for they had taken a heavy toll on the mind of the young neckbeard. And then they started again, but this time he was no longer in the lush forests of Narra. He sat in the shadow of a rotting redwood, there was no life to be seen in this desert that stretched for miles. He put his ear to the tree and heard not even the faintest whisper. The rumbling was all around him now, and he fixed his gaze on the procession before him. Thousands of decomposed soldiers clad in heavy yawshawns marched forth, fire spewing forth from their helms. Their skins boiled beneath their armor and left behind trails of sizzling flesh in their wake. Cikel screamed.

He woke up. His phone lay lifeless to his right surrounded by empty tea mugs. On the floor next to him lay a plate once filled with oreos. Cikel turned on this computer....
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2013, 05:54:42 am »
I will only make one post in this thread; that is all that it warrants.

I'm sorry to those of you that will be/are upset with this thread. There's a lot of "I don't even" from me

You're welcome to those of you that think its really hilarious. Probably a lot of people in this category.

How brave of you but you are speaking vaguely because you can't elaborate. Or prove me wrong. Tell me what exactly is wrong and I will change it. I don't like about strat unlike you Sandersson. Everything I've posted is 100 percent correct. The things that are wrong will be edited as I have done about the start of the fcc chaos war

Offline DaruviansUnmutedAccount

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2013, 05:56:14 am »
+1
coming for the guy who gets a 2nd account to talk on the forms also has 2 accounts for crpg

but thats wrong

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2013, 05:56:41 am »
How brave of you but you are speaking vaguely because you can't elaborate. Or prove me wrong. Tell me what exactly is wrong and I will change it. I don't like about strat unlike you Sandersson. Everything I've posted is 100 percent correct. The things that are wrong will be edited as I have done about the start of the fcc chaos war

The fuck is wrong with you?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2013, 06:03:11 am »
The fuck is wrong with you?

Some Sperg keeps posting snippets of nonsense in my thread

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 06:06:16 am »
Last call sandy if you want to say anything to these fine people. However, I'm going to have to ask you not to tell dirty lies. I have nothing to gain by lying. I've never lied to any of you about strat because I find deceit deplorable. I was the one who came forth telling everyone about the duped gear.

Although I do have more severe dirty secrets I have decided not to share them. Just don't lie.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2013, 06:07:53 am »
+2
so what clan is gonna recruit this winner?

Offline BlackWhite

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't matter if you're Black or White
    • View Profile
    • Join the Ravens of Valhalla Today! The only NA Viking Clan
  • Faction: Raven
  • Game nicks: BlackWhite
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2013, 06:10:49 am »
+3
Aren't we hiring?

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2013, 06:11:37 am »
+4
Aren't we hiring?
Blackwhite I sent in my resume for raven months ago and still haven't gotten a call back.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2013, 06:21:39 am »
+2
Last call sandy if you want to say anything to these fine people. However, I'm going to have to ask you not to tell dirty lies. I have nothing to gain by lying. I've never lied to any of you about strat because I find deceit deplorable. I was the one who came forth telling everyone about the duped gear.

Although I do have more severe dirty secrets I have decided not to share them. Just don't lie.

I was playing the DotAs. We fed and lost, I guess I had a little fun.

I don't think anything that you posted in the initial post was incorrect, really. It has quite a bit to do with point of view, though. Of course the Ravens don't feel that their attacks were random. I'd say that we/they had a plan, but it was an ineffective one.

However, I will say that you didn't need to go and say that shit in the diplomacy forum. I don't mind all that much that you posted it, but if I had to choose between you posting it and refraining, I'd choose the latter.

Basically, I agree with the majority of what you posted (to the ire of the Ravens, who understandable disagree with most of it. Truth is subjective.) but it was information that didn't need to be posted.

I can't seem to post in any fashion except for small two-line couplets and triplets. It's probably because I'm fucking gay.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 09:10:19 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2013, 06:39:00 am »
+4

I don't think anything that you posted in the initial post was incorrect, really. It has quite a bit to do with point of view, though. Of course the Ravens don't feel that their attacks were random. I'd say that we/they had a plan, but it was an ineffective one.

However, I will say that you didn't need to go and say that shit in the diplomacy forum. I don't mind all that much that you posted it, but if I had to choose between you posting it and refraining, I'd choose the latter.

Basically, I agree with the majority of what you posted (to the ire of the Ravens, who understandable disagree with most of it. Truth is subjective.) but it was information that didn't need to be posted.

I can't seem to post in any fashion except for small two-line couplets and triplets. It's probably because I'm fucking gay.

(click to show/hide)

To be fair Ravens actually attacked us, they didn't spend weeks roaming around with 1900 man armies except for only one massively failed attack by daruvian (who would trust that guy with an army?).

Also, i will check with the other FCC leaders on your application to join us, but I have  a feeling Matey, Bale, Dynamike, Weebo, Holiday and several others are leaning toward a big no.  Can't really trust a faction with a guy like daruvian in it.  i'll still check though.  Much better better chance to get in if you finally dropped him  from your faction.

P.S.  You can always check with occitan, they did just accept hospitallers and qunicy clan (eu) into their faction and you are really really close with them.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 06:42:03 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2013, 06:39:31 am »
+8

P.S. can we join FCC now?

I'm afraid we will have to decline; the world might explode if daru and kesh were in the same strat faction.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2013, 06:41:12 am »
+3
Also you don't have a crew.

Think again.
(click to show/hide)

Sad to see the Frisians in their current state, really took a liking to them. To be fair I don't know the entire situation, but seeing such negative words to past brethren in arms and even each other is definitely a tad bit disheartening. Stop the hate and get back to being the best madcuzbad sperg nerds that we all hate to love. But do love. Shh.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2013, 06:46:29 am »
+1

(click to show/hide)

That's it, we're out.

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2013, 06:47:03 am »
+5
To be fair Ravens actually attacked us, they didn't spend weeks roaming around with 1900 man armies except for only one massively failed attack by daruvian (who would trust that guy with an army?).

Also, i will check with the other FCC leaders on your application to join us, but I have  a feeling Matey, Bale, Dynamike, Weebo, Holiday and several others are leaning toward a big no.  Can't really trust a faction with a guy like daruvian in it.  i'll still check though.  Much better better chance to get in if you finally dropped him  from your faction.

P.S.  You can always check with occitan, they did just accept hospitallers and qunicy clan (eu) into their faction and you are really really close with them.

Perhaps we should recruit Saxton since Daruvian can't be trusted?