Author Topic: Serious Business  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Serious Business
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 05:23:31 am »
Artyem it's funny that you think we only talked about strat with you. There was a long period of time (maybe a week) where we Frisians sat around and discussed who to attack and why. Of course you don't play this game so I do not find you at fault for disagreeing and not knowing what was up. Also you don't have a crew.

Well, whatever Frisian's do in their own TS has no effect on whatever the rest of Fimbulvetr had been discussing, so that's a pretty invalid point.  You're right, I hardly play cRPG once a week, but I stay updated on Strategus and do some trade runs.

I divert your attention to my signature, unless you lack any ability to comprehend writing beyond what you see at first glance.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 05:24:31 am »
+8
Well, whatever Frisian's do in their own TS has no effect on whatever the rest of Fimbulvetr had been discussing, so that's a pretty invalid point.  You're right, I hardly play cRPG once a week, but I stay updated on Strategus and do some trade runs.

I divert your attention to my signature, unless you lack any ability to comprehend writing beyond what you see at first glance.

What a cop out. You realize you have nothing valid to say or any points to argue. Please stop posting in a thread where you are practically irrelevant.

Offline DaruviansUnmutedAccount

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 05:26:05 am »
+6
In Cikel's defense you literally are "practically irrelevant". Just being fair.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 05:26:09 am »
What a cop out. You realize you have nothing valid to say or any points to argue. Please stop posting in a thread where you are practically irrelevant.

It must be like looking into a virtual mirror.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 05:27:15 am »
+1
What?

Well now you're just talking out of your ass, the only person who really rejected the idea of attacking FCC at the time was my crew, all of Frisia (including you) had a rager for war with FCC.

Also, since when was there ever discussion of a treaty with choas?  I don't recall such things  :lol:

EDIT:

Not to mention you got all close and tight with Occitan / Chevalier, and then dropped the idea of attacking VE to go on other adventures.

Stop spewing shit all over the place, you're just causing unneeded bullshit among the people who can actually formulate comprehensive conversations.

This is for your edit since yet again you are talking out of your whazoo. If we were getting tight with Occitan we would be more inclined to attack VE. Not drop the idea of attacking VE. You should stop posting here and let our fond memories of you yelling and crying in ts because "PEOPLE WONT LISTEN TO MY ORDERS" remain.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 05:31:02 am »
+2

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2013, 05:33:01 am »
+6
If you're still reading this thread, the following is for you:

Congratulations!

You haven't found anything better to do with your life right now!

I'm here to tell you something; there is a whole word outside your door! Filled with real people, rather than bitter nerds on the internet! Go enjoy the plunders of the beautiful world outside, my old friends!

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 05:35:07 am »
+1
Daruvian's right.

I'll buy all cRPG players a round of drinks if they live in close proximity to me.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2013, 05:36:22 am »

Congratulations!

I'm here to tell you something; there is a whole word outside your door! Filled with real people, rather than bitter nerds on the internet! Go enjoy the plunders of the beautiful world outside, my old friends!

It's 11:35 at night Daruvian.

Also

Cikel + Memory + Not being a sperg    1

NH + Artyem 0

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 05:37:43 am »
+4
Cikel, I don't know why you left the clan but I guess I have some sort of idea after reading your posts.  You know you're our boy man I know you're on your computer so come to ts and just kick with us.

Also daruvian is the biggest sperg in here until kesh posts so disregard him completely.

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 05:38:22 am »
+2
11:35 is the perfect time of night to find a Diggle-buddy and relentlessly drill her twinkle cave.

Or go play Magic: The Gathering with friends.

Or masturbate!

To Badoon: Good thing I can count on Keshian posting, that bundle of sticks can't resist posting in every thread where his name is uttered. He's like a demon where if you say his name you summon him, except when he is summoned all he does is post really gay, stupid sperg shit.

EDIT: Sometimes, like now, he only comes and downvotes.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:44:34 am by DaruviansUnmutedAccount »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 05:41:06 am »
+1
I will only make one post in this thread; that is all that it warrants.

I'm sorry to those of you that will be/are upset with this thread. There's a lot of "I don't even" from me

You're welcome to those of you that think its really hilarious. Probably a lot of people in this category.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 05:42:49 am »
+1
11:35 is the perfect time of night to find a Diggle-buddy and relentlessly drill her twinkle cave.

Or go play Magic: The Gathering with friends.

Or masturbate!

To Badoon: Good thing I can count on Keshian posting, that bundle of sticks can't resist posting in every thread where his name is uttered. He's like a demon where if you say his name you summon him, except when he is summoned all he does is post really gay, stupid sperg shit.
Agreed, but for anyone not in our TS, Daruvian posts this as he is complaining about who to pick in a DOTA game with other my old friends in our clan who play dota

Offline stickher

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 54
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _____
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 05:46:27 am »
+3

Congratulations!

coming for the guy who gets a 2nd account to talk on the forms also has 2 accounts for crpg

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2013, 05:47:52 am »
+1
Well whatever Cikel, we enjoyed having you in Fimbulvetr for the short period you were with us. Seeya around.