Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 24380 times)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #315 on: July 07, 2013, 11:30:31 am »
+3
Both you (Jesus) and sandersson whined and begged us not to attack again in follow up wave at 3 am (we never intended to, we have been really good about doing primetime atatcks - the 1:40 am was fine because it was a saturday night.  Saying it would hurt the community - I dont see either of you saying anything when chaos attacks illuminati after the siege at 3:30 am - I guess FCC can be the only bad guys and everyone fighting them are angels.

Bringing this up again because stones shan't go unthrown in this community:

It's like that time Ostulor had his nighttime set to end at 11pm. We were asked by Kesh to change it and we obliged because, hey, people like attacks to happen when they attack, and I for one think nighttime is a knavery.

Then they get this guy Legs, you see. He's got his nighttime perfectly set to cover up the FCC's own self-proclaimed holy touted "primetime" which is apparently the only reasonable time to fight battles at for anyone in North America. Anyway, it was set for 7pm to 3am Central.

Double standards? "Payback" for payback? Bait we took? Player error? At least he doesn't own a fief? Incoming excuses parade? I guess we'll find out.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #316 on: July 07, 2013, 12:37:25 pm »
+2
I suggest another theory: It was Chaos spies who suggested to Legs to make his night time such ridiculous hours. Now, you get to pretend to be outraged and take the place of the good guy. I see through you!

I expect everyone to be good and drunk for that 4am battle. I sure will be.

And now also the 6am battle. Can't blame night time settings on that (mostly insignificant) one.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:11:39 pm by Gristle »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #317 on: July 07, 2013, 02:37:45 pm »
Bringing this up again because stones shan't go unthrown in this community:

It's like that time Ostulor had his nighttime set to end at 11pm. We were asked by Kesh to change it and we obliged because, hey, people like attacks to happen when they attack, and I for one think nighttime is a knavery.

Then they get this guy Legs, you see. He's got his nighttime perfectly set to cover up the FCC's own self-proclaimed holy touted "primetime" which is apparently the only reasonable time to fight battles at for anyone in North America. Anyway, it was set for 7pm to 3am Central.

Double standards? "Payback" for payback? Bait we took? Player error? At least he doesn't own a fief? Incoming excuses parade? I guess we'll find out.

Lol, thank the new broken nighttime setting - most people havent been able to set it properly because its relatively unknown among the new website changes.  You probably should give it a day or so before attacking.  Don't worry you are now part of an allianc of about 80% of the strategus players on the map - i'm sure you will have no problem outnumbering us with na mercs  :wink:.  Chaos and Frisian players don't sleep.  10 bucks says more than 6 chaos and frisians will show up each and based on their "faction size" thats over a third of yours and their players - not going to lie I'm a little jelly my faction with so many players doesn't have the same number of no-lifers - I know I'm completely exhausted trying to keep up with you guys.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 02:45:22 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2013, 02:58:03 pm »
+4
Lol, thank the new broken nighttime setting - most people havent been able to set it properly because its relatively unknown among the new website changes.  You probably should give it a day or so before attacking.  Don't worry you are now part of an allianc of about 80% of the strategus players on the map - i'm sure you will have no problem outnumbering us with na mercs  :wink:.  Chaos and Frisian players don't sleep.  10 bucks says more than 6 chaos and frisians will show up each and based on their "faction size" thats over a third of yours and their players - not going to lie I'm a little jelly my faction with so many players doesn't have the same number of no-lifers - I know I'm completely exhausted trying to keep up with you guys.

I hope you get wiped off the map completly so i can continue to listen to your whining about being outmerced. It's not like we are gonna start show sympathy for someone behaving like you.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2013, 03:05:54 pm »
+1
I hope you get wiped off the map completly so i can continue to listen to your whining about being outmerced. It's not like we are gonna start show sympathy for someone behaving like you.

Sorry i guess we cant all hide under someone's else peace agreement by joining their faction like a little kid going under his mother's skirt to stop from getting wiped out  :wink: :twisted: :rolleyes: :lol:
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2013, 04:01:58 pm »

You're going to talk tough after you guys hid from us through all this? If we ever do get wiped off the map, it won't be by Hospitallers. That's about as likely as Lordark owning Huey as cav.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #321 on: July 07, 2013, 04:23:37 pm »
+4
Lol, thank the new broken nighttime setting - most people havent been able to set it properly because its relatively unknown among the new website changes.  You probably should give it a day or so before attacking.  Don't worry you are now part of an allianc of about 80% of the good strategus players on the map - i'm sure you will have no problem outnumbering us with better na mercs  :wink:.  I don't sleep.  10 bucks says more than 6 chaos and frisians will show up each and based on their "faction size" thats over a third of yours and their players - not going to lie I'm a little jelly my faction with so many players doesn't have the same number of no-lifers - I know I'm completely exhausted trying to keep up with you guys.

So let me get this strait, you responded we'll with two sentences then used the rest of a massive paragraph to talk shit? You should probibly look over the acre neutrality thread and notice that your FCC bros wanted the shitposting to stop. By all means go ahead, but if you do I'm sure that means open game to anybody for now on. I don't speak for anybody, but I was going to stop shitposting.

By the way. Fixed your paragraph up a little. Tell me if you find it.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 07, 2013, 08:04:26 pm »
+1
Well with dwindling number and lack of actives we had no other choice. And we thank arrowaine for helping us remain so we can make a comeback at some point even tho we won't be able to rise to our former glory anytime soon since most members have moved on to other games.

I can't remember us sperging like crazy tho unlike you kesh, and you have been for last few weeks. Please get a grip of yourself and spend some time outside the forum.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #323 on: July 07, 2013, 08:47:24 pm »
Kesh alone somehow manages to overshadow all the old hospitaller retards like lordark, it really is amazing.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 07, 2013, 08:52:38 pm »
+1
Kesh alone somehow manages to overshadow all the old hospitaller retards like lordark, it really is amazing.

Yeah and that says something in itself. That guy was stark raving mad :S

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #325 on: July 07, 2013, 08:55:47 pm »
+2
Well with dwindling number and lack of actives we had no other choice. And we thank arrowaine for helping us remain so we can make a comeback at some point even tho we won't be able to rise to our former glory anytime soon since most members have moved on to other games.

I can't remember us sperging like crazy tho unlike you kesh, and you have been for last few weeks. Please get a grip of yourself and spend some time outside the forum.

Lordark.
Devestated.
Huseby (back in the day)
many others.

Hospitallers had no shortage of forum spergs in the past.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 07, 2013, 09:04:40 pm »
+1
Sorry i guess we cant all hide under someone's else peace agreement by joining their faction like a little kid going under his mother's skirt to stop from getting wiped out  :wink: :twisted: :rolleyes: :lol:

Not sure if you're talking about hospitaller or all the clans that did that with your faction....

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #327 on: July 07, 2013, 09:12:26 pm »
Not sure if you're talking about hospitaller or all the clans that did that with your faction....

There is a difference between joining another faction as equals and sharing their enemies... and hiding under a NAP for 30 days before running off on their own again (the day after the NAP is made no less)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #328 on: July 07, 2013, 09:43:42 pm »
+2
Lordark.
Devestated.
Huseby (back in the day)
many others.

As bad as those guys were Kesh are worse.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 07, 2013, 09:45:41 pm »
+3
Lordark.
Devestated.
Huseby (back in the day)
many others.

What is the point of pointing out old sperglords in hosp? Kesh is by far the most obnoxious person even compared to those and it is him i made a remark about. Not FCC, not you, not gristle but him. Him in particular. Should be pretty obvious to everyone.