Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 24391 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #300 on: July 01, 2013, 03:36:39 am »
+12
Oh, and I'm a bit late to this party but I just wanted to post this to BaleOhay, Kesh, and Matey:

Your logic that SS reclaiming their castle that was lost by dishonest means to a rebel who joined your faction as a token rank 0 member to cause drama constituted a breach of a Non-Aggression Pact was literally the most retarded, asinine, unbelievable, idiotic, narrow-sighted load of snail shit I have ever read on these forums.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:44:11 am by Daruvian »

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2013, 03:43:52 am »
+1
Oh, and I'm a bit late to this party but I just wanted to post this to BaleOhay, Kesh, and Matey:

Your logic that SS reclaiming their castle that was lost by dishonest means from a rebel who joined your faction as a token rank 0 member to cause drama constituted a breach of a Non-Aggression Pact was literally the most retarded, asinine, unbelievable, idiotic, narrow-sighted load of snail shit I have ever read on these forums.

All bow before the king of the forums
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2013, 03:53:54 am »
+3
Making a post here to see what page it will be on tomorrow morning.

On another note: I hope M:BG will support flinging livestock carcasses at fortifications like in Stronghold... really could use that right about now.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #303 on: July 01, 2013, 03:57:54 am »

Your logic that SS reclaiming their castle that was lost by dishonest means to a rebel who joined your faction as a token rank 0 member to cause drama constituted a breach of a Non-Aggression Pact was literally the most retarded, asinine, unbelievable, idiotic, narrow-sighted load of snail shit I have ever read on these forums.

clearly you never read what you write for this to be tops.

also if you read anything I wrote on that subject you would have seen I disagreed with what happened and tried to remedy it with Duster.
Leader of BS

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #304 on: July 01, 2013, 04:07:23 am »
+16
clearly you never read what you write for this to be tops.

also if you read anything I wrote on that subject you would have seen I disagreed with what happened and tried to remedy it with Duster.

Well I don't know who said what exactly, and I'm not going back to look, so I'm going to do the reasonable thing and just downvote you without caring whether you're right or wrong.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #305 on: July 01, 2013, 06:52:17 am »
+5
I can respect that attitude.

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #306 on: July 01, 2013, 07:03:05 am »
+17
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #307 on: July 01, 2013, 10:19:44 am »
+1
The walls can not be damage, as they are wooden and the devs have not put the final touches on them yet. Besides that, its perfectly fine place to attack. Maybe a little too much room for the attackers to hit the walls from, its very spread out.

Missed this reply in the sea of posts. That's not really a problem that map makers can address. It would just be stupid to add stone walls to nordic holdings. They need to adjust catapults to make them useful on all maps. Honestly, what were thinking? Who decided that a giant, flying rock couldn't damage wood?

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #308 on: July 01, 2013, 11:51:01 am »
+7
Missed this reply in the sea of posts. That's not really a problem that map makers can address. It would just be stupid to add stone walls to nordic holdings. They need to adjust catapults to make them useful on all maps. Honestly, what were thinking? Who decided that a giant, flying rock couldn't damage wood?

I think you forget that this game has perfect coding and is in a extremely finalized state.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #309 on: July 01, 2013, 05:05:43 pm »
Who decided that a giant, flying rock couldn't damage wood?

It has to do with either the coding for the broken version of the wooden walls or the models themselves. If I recall, there are broken models for those walls somewhere in the mod's files, I do believe I've seen them. It seems to be, again, a matter of implementation.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #310 on: July 01, 2013, 05:37:35 pm »
At least if you were accepted into the strat clan, you could argue its somewhat of the FCC's fault. Instead you glitch your way under their strat banner, attack an ally and create a diplomatic mess, and still have the audacity to claim you left with no bad blood.

You were rejected by a clan that considered you to be WORSE than their standards. This is fact.

Its obvious you have no ability to argue intelligently, but whatever as long as you're being a prick I'll be a prick to you. I'd really like to see you tone down your attitude and antics, if you do I'd be more than happy to extend an olive branch. I get the feeling you're not capable of doing it, but please prove me wrong.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #311 on: July 01, 2013, 07:01:41 pm »
+2
Rejoice, FCC won a battle ya'll! I'm starting to think the map might have something to do with our latest defeat streak...

And nobody talk about Chaos nudity please - it was disturbing to behold, to say the least. So many D's!

Especially Panda, who raped my jet-horsey with a dagger mid flight. Biggest D of them all.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #312 on: July 01, 2013, 10:47:31 pm »
+4

On another note: I hope M:BG will support flinging livestock carcasses at fortifications like in Stronghold... really could use that right about now.

Or just make is so that a whole castle or city isn't repaired magically as soon as the battle is over.  Either make it repair slowly over time, or have the owner of the fief (either the one who retains ownership, or the new owner who just took it over) be able to repair is sooner with gold.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 02, 2013, 12:32:59 am »
+1
Yeah I never liked that you put in all the work to break it and poof need to start from scratch again next fight.
Leader of BS

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 02, 2013, 12:34:05 am »
+2
Well I don't know who said what exactly, and I'm not going back to look, so I'm going to do the reasonable thing and just downvote you without caring whether you're right or wrong.

Ahh he acts all mean and bad but directly after this I think we had our first civil conversation ever via steam

Leader of BS