Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 24369 times)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2013, 01:20:54 am »
+2
thats why its more fun to be take good natured jibes at people or employ wonderfully obvious sarcasm. If your words are identical to that of a raging sperglord who is entirely serious while posting... than you are likely to be seen as just that!

It almost defeats the purpose if the argument holds no steam, generates no heat, and is clearly a falsehood. I'm not saying Bronto's method is ideal (though I, for one who is familiar with his ways, can recognize it for what it is: a mockery), just that it's more interesting to see people who seem angry than it is to watch people pat each other on the back with gentle tomfoolery. It tends to bring out more in the way of actual discussion about strategus, as well.

Now desist from your villainy else I shall whollop you wholesomely with my oldest of pillows... sans pillow case! my irateness shall thusly be alleviated!

Nay. Thine words evoke that which I have just bespoke. I shan't take thy poke, I amn't quashed 'neath thy silly yoke. Yon menace said here is folly.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2013, 01:24:26 am »
+2
That poem took me like 4 minutes to write, I think it deserves more publicity.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2013, 01:30:08 am »
+5
It almost defeats the purpose if the argument holds no steam, generates no heat, and is clearly a falsehood. I'm not saying Bronto's method is ideal (though I, for one who is familiar with his ways, can recognize it for what it is: a mockery), just that it's more interesting to see people who seem angry than it is to watch people pat each other on the back with gentle tomfoolery. It tends to bring out more in the way of actual discussion about strategus, as well.

Nay. Thine words evoke that which I have just bespoke. I shan't take thy poke, I amn't quashed 'neath thy silly yoke. Yon menace said here is folly.

Hmm, the raging sperglord drama-fests are entertaining at times but I also feel they chase some people away and often lead to endless grudges which can limit the diplomatic options in strategus.

p.s. You are of the lowest birth you foul commoner! It is said your mother fornicated with goats of ill repute! That you dare to raise arms against your betters shall surely lead to your demise you filthy belligerent!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:33:23 am by Matey »

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2013, 01:40:24 am »
+4
The reason you still have a castle (and possibly the reason you ever had land in the first place) is chaos. They sent a few thousand troops to fight us and thousands more to reinforce the castle.

For the record:

Vitamins attacked an army in the field with like 1500 men or so. Then CHAOS sent us reinforcements of like 1800 men or so.  That's only 3300 in total. Thousands just makes it sound like they've supplied all of our armies that we've recruited by ourselves.

Also, we had land in the first place because we used the voting system. If people didn't attack us because of CHAOS being our allies since the end of the last round of Strategus, then that's their own fault.

That poem took me like 4 minutes to write, I think it deserves more publicity.

You're doing a great job Daruvian.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2013, 01:46:49 am »
+1
I made my poem it's own post because I really felt like it deserved it.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2013, 01:49:06 am »
+4
When the Remnant leadership quit Strat, we were left with 2-3 semi active people. Can hardly do something worthwhile in Strat with that.

We were looking to get more action and some activity going on the map - FCC were cool people we all liked - they were looking for some players that know how to Strat - we joined. Simple as that. They did not promise us anything, we did not ask for anything, they simply took us in with open arms - and instantly treated us as equals, even though they did not have to.

And look where we are now: It's been a blast riding with the FCC and I am in your fief - you are not.

Impression of deja vu...  :shock: :wink:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2013, 02:38:48 am »
+1
Hospitaller is in the middle of reforming (at least last I heard, last Thursday).  Peppo's trying to clean up the faction and find out who's serious about contributing in Strategus.  Once that happens, then we'll be reforming back to Hospitallers on the map and hopefully running our own show again. 

I mean, New World Order represent.

Hmm sounds like another group of orange in the making?
Leader of BS

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2013, 02:53:35 am »
Hmm sounds like another group of orange in the making?

If they go orange and not green or some other color I will shit my pants then jump off a tall building after I walk in on fornication betwixt siblings [kesh and his "brother"] a la bran style.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:03:17 am by Brontosauce »

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2013, 04:53:03 am »
+2
Remember that this thread has once been about summer loving.

REMEMBER THREADBANDRA!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2013, 07:36:30 am »
+2
Daruvian, you missed the last line of your poem

All these shitty things you are typing, no one wants to hear!
I tell myself this everyday; sitting in front of a mirror!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2013, 07:57:26 am »
+2
You ruined it! That's the Tarantino twist ending, the part of the scene that is only showed at the end of the movie.

The first scene is me in a restaurant talking to my friend at a bar, telling him this poem.

Then my story unfolds as parts of my gruesome past and corrupted mind come clear slowly over the course of an hour and a half.

The final scene is me with my hair shaved off, naked and bleeding from numerous self-inflicted cuts in my bathroom, staring into the mirror reciting this to myself while flagelating myself with the final line added.

Then it pans over to my friends corpse in the bathtub.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2013, 05:40:58 pm »
+2
For the record, before Remnant joined FCC they had more than their fareshare of war. They allied with some China farmers in the desert, they gang fucked KUTT and made those nerds quit, they kicked the sleeping tiger that is TKoV and then went north and kicked another sleeping tiger in Hospitaller (within like a week of each other). Remnant isn't just some shit bag clan that sits in a castle all strat playing defense. Those nerds are out for blood.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline miggy

• Earl
  • Renown: 380
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • _\|/_
  • Faction: 1%
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2013, 07:02:15 pm »
+3
fuckin gottem

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2013, 05:50:01 am »
+2
I am in favor of the peace terms, however i would like to point out that New Ayyike is an fortress of magnificent proportions. Any attempt to breach the walls and sack the town is fool-hardy and shows you have no tactile intelligence.

Also, stay out of New Ayyike...

2013 summer of strat love

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2013, 04:11:04 am »
+1

Before the battle of Bulugur two emissaries from Les Chevaliers Occitans arrived in the FCC camps. We did not have time for talks so we asked Occitan_Kap10 and Occitan_Queen_Butterfly to travel along with the warband. Little did we know that as we marched to war they would gear up and fight with us.

As I stood among of dead, covered in blood, I looked to my left and saw the two LCO Diplomats smiling. They had a pile of bodies equal to the best of the BS Heroes. What a good place to start a new era. FCC and LCO have come to the table. Kesh and Arowaine have renewed their love.

As part of the deal FCC, LCO, and SS members are free to merc for or against each other however they wish with no hard feelings

FCC/LCO/SS ceasefire is in place till July 1st with option to renew the peace or resume the hostility.

Signed
BaleOhay

Well the treaty almost held until July 1... Almost.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=4205