Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 22636 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2013, 12:21:04 pm »
+2
I guess we will never find out.

Nice view from here btw.

So clever but please refer to my first post. We'll never know because you lacked the balls/brains to attack us without the endless yawshawned armies of the FCC. Matey lead the charge. Remnant is now nothing more than another one of Kesh's accounts. No better than a trained dog. How does the leash feel dynamike? Or are you going to post another joke to help alleviate the sting of truth?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2013, 02:22:25 pm »
+2
The people that have the balls are apparently in the smaller factions. By balls i mean testicles. What I'm saying is if you're a part of this bum hugging anal fest of peace you lack the testicular fortitude to do shit on your own. It's OK though. Who wants to have fun talking shit and fighting large battles when we just all be allies and play trading sim 2013.

Coming from a CHAOS/FIDLGB player, this is pretty hilarious.  Your alliance was a running joke for the entirety of strat due to no leadership and the massive waste of resources on the strat map with little to zero activity by anyone period (except pointless diplomacy.) CHAOS still has used what, 2k tickets total?  Lmao, what a waste
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2013, 02:23:13 pm »
+1
So clever but please refer to my first post. We'll never know because you lacked the balls/brains to attack us without the endless yawshawned armies of the FCC. Matey lead the charge. Remnant is now nothing more than another one of Kesh's accounts. No better than a trained dog. How does the leash feel dynamike? Or are you going to post another joke to help alleviate the sting of truth?

The bitternesssssss is great in this one.  Yessss, Ican feel your anger.  You ssssshould embrace the dark ssssside. 
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2013, 03:09:56 pm »
+3

Feels pretty good, since there is no leash. I would have thought you got that by now.

Even though it's most likely a waste of precious internet words:

As much as you would like it, FCC are far from the all-consuming evil overlords subduing innocent subjects you make them to be. When the Remnant leadership quit Strat, we were left with 2-3 semi active people. Can hardly do something worthwhile in Strat with that.

We were looking to get more action and some activity going on the map - FCC were cool people we all liked - they were looking for some players that know how to Strat - we joined. Simple as that. They did not promise us anything, we did not ask for anything, they simply took us in with open arms - and instantly treated us as equals, even though they did not have to.

And look where we are now: It's been a blast riding with the FCC and I am in your fief - you are not.

gf
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2013, 03:18:42 pm »
+1
You are in our fief because you road the coattails of the FCC, not because you took it by yourself.

GF.

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2013, 03:20:45 pm »
+2
^

it's most likely a waste of precious internet words
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2013, 03:26:14 pm »
+1
Just sayin Dyna, you can't come in here acting like you did it by yourself and bragging about being there, if it wasn't for the FCC initiating the attack and actually fighting us. Had you not been a member of the FCC you wouldn't be in our fief right now at all. Twist the words to your advantage however you see fit but that's the bottom line. Your 3 members would have been no match for our 6. MATH.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2013, 03:35:55 pm »
+4
here is the truth of that once they were in the FCC they are not riding any coattails. They are the FCC. If you guys wanted to attack remnant when they were its own faction you certainly could have done so.... but you didn't. Anything else is just useless grandstanding.

If it was just the 3 or so remnant vrs bowlers without chaos backing I imagine the fight would not have been as easy as you seem to think
Leader of BS

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2013, 03:58:19 pm »
+1
We have so much chaos backing. So much. Like when you took our fiefs and they didn't let you because of all that backing. Oh wait. That didn't happen. As far as me grandstanding lol all I'm saying is don't come in here as dynamike has acting like they won the day and our fiefs because they are so pro. Reality check Matey did and as you said "you are the FCC." Also I attacked Remnant twice over S&D points they could've retaliated. The street goes both ways. Your factions are perfect for each other though, always trying to paint yourselves as the victims and heroes of justice. Shitbags unite is more like it.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2013, 04:20:24 pm »
+1
We have so much chaos backing. So much. Like when you took our fiefs and they didn't let you because of all that backing. Oh wait. That didn't happen. As far as me grandstanding lol all I'm saying is don't come in here as dynamike has acting like they won the day and our fiefs because they are so pro. Reality check Matey did and as you said "you are the FCC." Also I attacked Remnant twice over S&D points they could've retaliated. The street goes both ways. Your factions are perfect for each other though, always trying to paint yourselves as the victims and heroes of justice. Shitbags unite is more like it.

The reason you still have a castle (and possibly the reason you ever had land in the first place) is chaos. They sent a few thousand troops to fight us and thousands more to reinforce the castle. That being said, you guys choose to work with chaos for a reason so it is fully expected they would help you and you would them. There aren't many clans (if any) who got where they are without some cooperation with other clans... (VE was 3 clans, le chevalier de occitan is two and they work with ss, FCC is comprised of many, chaos and bowlers, ravens worked with a few clans then ended up in fimbl with frisia and dracul. )

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2013, 04:31:21 pm »
Congrats, you won the time of my day:

Just sayin Dyna, you can't come in here acting like you did it by yourself
Did not.

bragging about being there
I am, so I can.

Had you not been a member of the FCC you wouldn't be in our fief right now at all.
Don't know that.

Twist the words to your advantage however you see fit
Am not.

Your 3 members would have been no match for our 6. MATH.
Bigger faction wins. What exactly are you complaining about then?

We have so much chaos backing. So much. Like when you took our fiefs and they didn't let you because of all that backing. Oh wait. That didn't happen.
You should join FCC - they got your back.

all I'm saying is don't come in here as dynamike has acting like they won the day and our fiefs because they are so pro. Reality check Matey did and as you said "you are the FCC."
I think you're catching on now - we did win the day. Our Strat faction did. The FCC did. We are PART of the FCC.

Also I attacked Remnant twice over S&D points they could've retaliated
And both times you failed. No need for retaliation on failed attacks.

Your factions are perfect for each other though
I concur.

always trying to paint yourselves as the victims and heroes of justice. Shitbags unite is more like it.
Is that anger speaking?

Edit: conversation with this guy is getting dull - can't someone tell us we are all doing a great job at least?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:35:36 pm by dynamike »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2013, 05:04:44 pm »
The reason you still have a castle (and possibly the reason you ever had land in the first place) is chaos. They sent a few thousand troops to fight us and thousands more to reinforce the castle. That being said, you guys choose to work with chaos for a reason so it is fully expected they would help you and you would them. There aren't many clans (if any) who got where they are without some cooperation with other clans... (VE was 3 clans, le chevalier de occitan is two and they work with ss, FCC is comprised of many, chaos and bowlers, ravens worked with a few clans then ended up in fimbl with frisia and dracul. )

Just a minor note. LCO is now 4 clans: Occitan, Chevalier, Hosp, and Kingdom of Duprix, while being friendly with semenstrom.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2013, 05:09:15 pm »
Just a minor note. LCO is now 4 clans: Occitan, Chevalier, Hosp, and Kingdom of Duprix, while being friendly with semenstrom.

Hospitaller is in the middle of reforming (at least last I heard, last Thursday).  Peppo's trying to clean up the faction and find out who's serious about contributing in Strategus.  Once that happens, then we'll be reforming back to Hospitallers on the map and hopefully running our own show again. 

I mean, New World Order represent.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2013, 05:15:07 pm »
My point of view:

Chaos "attacked" expecting to get attacked. They haven't been attacked and are sitting there as what I personally see as a major faction.

FIDLGB has attacked many times, especially for a small faction and have only lost villages due to numbers.

FCC has been playing smart with letting FIDLGB run dry then attacking.

Remnant can be described by the following picture:

Skin=FCC
Leech = remnant

And last but not least Frisia can be described as:

This sums up the war so far and let's get back to the kesh/arrowaine love affair.

Edited about five times for correct link
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:19:33 pm by Risen_Jack »
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2013, 05:28:08 pm »
+1
We have so much chaos backing. So much. Like when you took our fiefs and they didn't let you because of all that backing. Oh wait. That didn't happen.

Why is raging against your own allies suddenly so popular amongst our enemies?