Author Topic: [BAN] Templar_DareDevil  (Read 4953 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Templar_DareDevil
« on: May 28, 2013, 02:07:26 pm »
So I killed this guy the round before with my tiny shortsword, round ends and I get teamswitched. I fight a bit, enemies die, and then he runs up to me and teamattacks me from behind with his bardiche. I turn around and see only him and no enemies so I report him and take a screenshot. I only got the screen right after the th, but you can see there are no enemies around. Just because I called him a shitty player doesn't mean he can teamattack me.

R4DL (the shielder with purple banner in the first screenshot) said he saw it (in third screenshot), as should Orage (aka, royanss) who's right next to him.

Screens:
(click to show/hide)

EDIT:
From screen I see that Daredevil insult him too in polish language so your nullify is negated :P

"cpunie ty morda w kubeł balasie" - shut up you white junkie (something like that)
My oh my, I didn't know that. Guess I'm adding racism to my ban request. Thanks for the help Kalp.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:59:06 pm by Jarlek »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline R4DL

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: R4DL
Re: [BAN] Templar_DareDevil
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 02:12:44 pm »
Yep I can confirm there were no enemys around when DareDevil attacked Jarlek on purpose.

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 02:30:10 pm »
thats what you get for being the biggest arsehole in the game ...
you was insulting and teasing this guy like crazy before (more than your usual insults and teasing on everyone you kill in the game, each time and always) , for playing 2h and backpedaling ... some random guy that was just playing the game, he didnt do anything else and nothing at all to you ... wish i had screened it
punishing him for th/tk would support your retardness and griefing of players and spreading your authistic hate
the one that deserves punishment isnt that guy that just reacted to your incredible behavior and asocial game appeariance here, he was merely protecting himself
eventhough punishining you would propably only feed your trolling, give you  fodder for more hate threads and accusions .. you would love that right ?
this community is experiancing enough hate and whinery, it should look much more for for its social and emotional wellness , or it will eat itsell up of hate
i just say, nothing at all should happen here, noone deserves punishment because it was just selfdefense... go on and care about important cases
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 02:37:21 pm by Micah »
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 02:36:21 pm »
thats what you get for being the biggest arsehole in the game ...
you was insulting and teasing this guy like crazy before (more than your usual insults and teasing on everyone you kill in the game, each time and always) , for playing 2h and backpedaling ... some random guy that was just playing the game, he didnt do anything else and nothing at all to you ... wish i had screened it
punishing him for th/tk would support your retardness and griefing of players and spreading your authistic hate
the one that deserves punishment isnt that guy that just reacted to your incredible behavior and asocial game appeariance here, he was merely protecting himself
eventhough punishining you would propably only feed your trolling, give you  fodder for more hate threads and accusions .. you would love that right ?
this community is experiancing enough hate and whinery, it should look much more for for its sociologic and emotional wellness , or it will eat itsell up of hate
i just say, nothing at all should happen here, noone deserves punishment because it was just selfdefense... go on and care about important cases
pretty much this after he became archer, 5/5 post

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 02:40:08 pm »
Micah/morso, please read the server rules. No matter what, intentionally teamattacking is not allowed:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/official-server-rules/

Just because I call him a "shitty backpedaling noob" doesn't mean he can teamattack me. I broke no rules, he did. You guys spamming the ban/unban threads wont change that. It's no "self defense" as micah called it to th someone because he says bad things about you.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 02:44:06 pm »
Micah/morso, please read the server rules. No matter what, intentionally teamattacking is not allowed:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/official-server-rules/

Just because I call him a "shitty backpedaling noob" doesn't mean he can teamattack me. I broke no rules, he did. You guys spamming the ban/unban threads wont change that. It's no "self defense" as micah called it to th someone because he says bad things about you.
thats what makes you even more retarded and more fucked up, that you abuse the rules for your case ...
those rules arent perfect .. this is now law-state , there are many questions and glitches about internet rules , which give you the opportunity to behave retard without punishment ... if you would behave irl like YOU  do in this game you would have to face alot of social punishment i tell ya . You use those glitches to live out your hate  and shit on other people emotions
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 02:48:44 pm by Micah »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 02:45:57 pm »
thats what makes you even more retarded and more fucked up, that you abuse the rules for your case ...
What?

How did I abuse the rules? I didn't make him teamttacking me. I didn't grief him by kicking/punching him or anything. I called him bad. I called him a noob backpedaller (which he is). This is the internet, if you can't handle someone making fun of you, then leave.

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 02:49:17 pm »
screw team attacking .. he didnt hurt you irl did he ?
if you feel hurt by getting ta'ed in a game , you should visit a psyciathrist

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 02:50:40 pm »
I don't think Daredevil checks the forums so i will post here and relay the message to him.

Daredevil doesnt seem to me to be the kind of guy who would randomly team wound people.  Unless this is a repeat offence i dont think a ban is neccessary here, i will also talk to him when i get a chance.

The real issue here is why he is wearing that stupid armor!
Turtles

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 02:54:01 pm »
Well, Jarlek is kinda like Bjord by now. I just mute him most of the time but he's hating quite a lot. :x
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 02:57:48 pm »
What?

How did I abuse the rules? I didn't make him teamttacking me. I didn't grief him by kicking/punching him or anything. I called him bad. I called him a noob backpedaller (which he is). This is the internet, if you can't handle someone making fun of you, then leave.
I have to say, thats the shittiest argument ever, you state it like the internet is a place where people HAVE to hate on eachother, you as an individual can't break from the hating and trolling? The internet is not like a monster, its made of people (duh) so if people behave and act nicely so will this "bad guy" called the internet. You can hide behind the fact that the internet contains a lot of rude people, that doesn't mean you have to be one of them and state it like it's a permanent fact, like the people who behave badly own the internet. How about you instead act friendly and help create a better community like a lot of us already are. If thats not possible for you, maybe an anger management course?

Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 02:57:53 pm »
anyways , screw server rules .. you was griefing him and he was griefing you back
those server rules are there for a reason .. to prevent griefing ... but they dont work in all cases ... thats why irl law has to be extended and reworked each fucking day .. because some arseholes find holes to exploit it ... law isnt on the paper .. law is a idea

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 03:03:31 pm »
I have to say, thats the shittiest argument ever, you state it like the internet is a place where people HAVE to hate on eachother, you as an individual can't break from the hating and trolling? The internet is not like a monster, its made of people (duh) so if people behave and act nicely so will this "bad guy" called the internet. You can hide behind the fact that the internet contains a lot of rude people, that doesn't mean you have to be one of them and state it like it's a permanent fact, like the people who behave badly own the internet. How about you instead act friendly and help create a better community like a lot of us already are. If thats not possible for you, maybe an anger management course?
Good point, should have said "then mute me".

screw team attacking .. he didnt hurt you irl did he ?
if you feel hurt by getting ta'ed in a game , you should visit a psyciathrist
anyways , screw server rules .. you was griefing him and he was griefing you back
those server rules are there for a reason .. to prevent griefing ... but they dont work in all cases ... thats why irl law has to be extended and reworked each fucking day .. because some arseholes find holes to exploit it ... law isnt on the paper .. law is a idea
Rules are rules. If you don't care about them, then you wouldn't care if people teamattacked you every round and made random ban polls on you?

Also: damn there's a lot of spam in this thread. Most by different 2h scrubs that I make fun of for being bad. GG, nice of you all to follow the rules.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2013, 03:03:39 pm »
Well Jarlek, you are some what of an asshole sometimes. You often communication abuse and you used to grief other players with bumps (myself included) and when people retaliate you go sobbing on the server/forums. :)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2013, 03:09:49 pm »
Good point, should have said "then mute me".

Rules are rules. If you don't care about them, then you wouldn't care if people teamattacked you every round and made random ban polls on you?

Also: damn there's a lot of spam in this thread. Most by different 2h scrubs that I make fun of for being bad. GG, nice of you all to follow the rules.
how stupid are you man ... you try to defend you BM shit with rules and mutability ... next you want to tell me you are actually helping to make community better and inmprove the fun in the game ?
gawd ... im really speachless
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 03:32:04 pm by Micah »