Author Topic: [NA] WITCHCRAFT  (Read 14827 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: [NA] WITCHCRAFT
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2014, 01:19:24 am »
+3
smokey you need to work on your gimmick

you're like the 20th person to be "that guy" in crpg
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2014, 01:22:44 am »
+2
and none of the 19 before are worth a shit either

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2014, 02:14:38 am »
+1
No SMT?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2014, 04:32:40 am »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2014, 07:10:22 am »
+1

Offline GiuseppeBlackRose

• Count
  • Renown: 270
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2014, 12:37:50 pm »
+2
Youre my Fave Mod!

No one from remnant has enough skill or dedication to join my mafia, Sorry.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2014, 10:45:15 pm »
+1
Ipad paint hoah

I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2014, 01:27:08 am »
+1
Looks about right.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2014, 09:39:31 am »
+1

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2014, 09:46:12 am »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2014, 06:35:16 pm »
+1

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2014, 04:35:12 pm »
I love you, Ebola-Chan!

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2014, 04:32:53 am »
+2
I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2014, 05:52:00 am »
I have had several people request more witchy occult images via PM, and sources for them. Here's a dump of things that I have posted on the forums in the past. Some of it is 2SPOOKY stuff, some character portraits, some fantasy bullshit, some funny. It's 150 images, 30 per spoiler tag. They are sorted from oldest to most recently posted. If a certain one interests you let me know and I might be able to give some info about it. Others I have no idea about. They are all full size because I am not gonna go through and resize 150 images. Just making this post was enough work.

Here's the imgur upload link if you would rather browse through it that way: click here

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2014, 08:54:34 am »
+4
Albrecht Dürer is one of my favorite artists. All of his woodcuts are amazing, but the literal interpretation of Revelations from the Bible is batshit insane. Here's a few choice pieces:

Revelations 1:
12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Revelations 5
6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. 8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:

Revelations 6:
I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.