Author Topic: [NA] WITCHCRAFT  (Read 14073 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: [NA] WITCHCRAFT / A Hot Elf Princess
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 07:28:26 am »
+3
I once had a steam conversation with Witchcraft's cat.  It was mostly me typing messages to him, then the cat hitting the keyboard so it would say "witchcraft is typing a message..." over and over again, with me waiting for a message which never came.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 07:35:26 am »
+6
I once had a steam conversation with Witchcraft's cat.  It was mostly me typing messages to him, then the cat hitting the keyboard so it would say "witchcraft is typing a message..." over and over again, with me waiting for a message which never came.

asdddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssnmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkk                               13a311111111111111
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 03:08:41 am »
+2

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2014, 12:51:24 pm »
+1
this is from my unban thread, when I was imitating lemon, I skipped about like 5 spaces and misspelled both names horribly in purpose and didnt even say anything bad. When you said I sat in the back and didnt do anything, I was like 15-2, I tked my friend he asked me to do it and then I saw a teammate behind me that needed help and tried to help him but he walked into my swing. Anyways, thanks for lifting the ban just wanted to clear some things up. I realize that intentionally teamkilling is against the rules.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2014, 01:23:20 am »
+1

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: [NA] WITCHCRAFT
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2014, 07:57:26 am »
obviously a bigot, plz ban

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2014, 06:34:01 pm »
+1

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2014, 05:53:39 am »
+4
Please stop changing maps without any sort of vote or server consensus, it sucks.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2014, 11:07:42 am »
+1
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2014, 04:12:23 am »
Please stop changing maps without any sort of vote or server consensus, it sucks.

People get upset that their good work during a round is wasted when you poll for map change, since it doesn't wait until end of map or round. Changing it abruptly at the end of a map curtails this but raises the issue of players feeling forced into the map swap. I will ask around if I am thinking of map-changing, but all the troll-responses mixed with earnest positive and negative opinions makes it a pain.

I appreciate that you posted in this thread to let me know that your opinion was sincere. In-game it was mixed with spammed "ABOOOSE" that ended 30 seconds after map start and then admin report chat filled with trolling and threats completely unrelated to the map being changed.

A lot of players were really happy to see "blast from the past" maps that they have not played in years (not exaggerating). The current map rotation is well-balanced but regulars who play all the time will start to see the same maps over and over. Even if the older maps are not perfectly balanced or bug-free, having them pop up now and then for nostalgia's sake and a change of pace is fun to some players.

You can never make everyone happy, but I have been recording positive and negative player reactions to maps that I have changed to. Iron Mine gave a very divided reaction, and I will not switch to maps that nobody wants to play.

Are there old maps that you would like to see pop up now and then? Is your main issue with the lack of player voting/input? I'm not trying to defend my actions - I honestly want to know what you (and others) think.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2014, 04:32:25 am »
+1
Is your main issue with the lack of player voting/input?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I wasn't pleased in that particular instance because I think that map blows gigantic donkey drangus, but I'd also not want it to be changed to a map I love that isn't on the rotation right now, such as Field by the River either.

Yeah, people are going to moan a bit if they feel they get valour "stolen" from the map changing due to a successful poll, but you'll catch a lot less flak than simply changing the map.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Palurgee

• Duke
  • Renown: 607
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: palurgee, brokeback_mountaineer, denarii
  • IRC nick: palurgee
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2014, 02:50:48 am »
turned strategus battle from fun to gay 3/10

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2014, 07:50:41 pm »
+1
Still waiting to hear a witchy 'he-he-he' on TS. Until then 4/10.

Edit: Fir sopmne rfeason my haqnds tujrnefd ionto bnig paaws. Can'rt typre ayhnymore, hbnope chsnguing thew scorte to 11/10 wilol revertr tghat witgchctraft.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:56:39 pm by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Huscarlton_Banks

• Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Blatant nudge spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2014, 01:31:17 am »
+1

Oh gawd, that map was terrible.

At least there was a lot of hilarity involving SEMENSTORM plate maulers winning by huddling up inside that awkwardly short house though. (xp haus 2014)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2014, 03:59:33 am »
Yeah I don't think I am going to put that one up for voting again. It used to be on the server a long time ago and I never saw anyone ever use that house. It was fucking hilarious but I wouldn't want to play that all the time.

The map name is "Mountain Warfare" for anyone that is curious.