Author Topic: a snake in the grass  (Read 16924 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: a snake in the grass
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2013, 04:34:25 am »
+1
I see FCC's side about this but I am really wondering why a new person to a clan would receive a fief?

cough cough HoC cough cough.....but jk......not.......jk......not......

Think he had been in and quite active for a couple months.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2013, 04:49:28 am »
+27
Haha, I made a thread when Tydeus did this, but it was to just call him a douchebag and promote one of the Hero Party Succession War battles I needed mercs for (in good fun mind you, its just a videogame, I roleplayed it as treason/terrorism), and FCC and friends mass downvoted my thread saying how awful I was, how we deserved it, this and that, using it to start shit.
(click to show/hide)

It wasn't even a big deal, I was just making drama out of it because I think drama is hilarious, though I was still peeved at the guy since I wanted to use the troops to make battles for the clan and occitan was all.

Once it happens to FCC (caused by a former Hero Party member nonetheless, lol) they make a thread asking for the developers to actually ban the player in question for cheating and get all his looms and gold taken away by dev intervention.  Maybe one day I would've said I was surprised at how FCC are hypocritical,  whiny, and are probably the worst clan for this game's community to ever play in it. But today is not that day.

Everyone who Kesh and co have ever -1'd, anyone who has ever been accused of exploits or cheating by MURDERTRON or Matey, and so on.. come together to defend this newly claimed LL fief.  If you are in FCC in strategus with some troops, gold, or a fief and are suddenly realizing how hilarious it is to fuck over angry nerds and get some sweet cRPG looms while you are at it, send me a PM, because me and my friends, or many others out there, have plenty of looms to spare!

Betray FCC today, and laugh at Kesh's posting tomorrow.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SucculentHeadCrab

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • m(_ _)m
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bonsai, Hot_Coldman, Resting_Witch_Face
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2013, 05:03:54 am »
+5
^
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:13:27 am by SucculentHeadCrab »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2013, 05:12:48 am »
smooth making stuff up as usual.

I did not ask for him to be banned. I asked that the profit he made off our troops should be taken away. The fief and stuff he sold stay in the hands of those who bought it since they paid for it. Take the time to understand the thought before you piss on it
Leader of BS

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2013, 05:13:18 am »
+4
The funny part is he isnt even that bright - he loses access to a hundred looms and gains 2 and now has a reputation of sommeone never to be trusted and blacklisted froma  number of battle rosters.  Heard from members of HOC and MB and Semenstorm after he left each of those factions that they wouldn't take him back.  Kind of curious what clan is so low in the gutter as to accept a guy like saxton after this?

A name change can fix all that. Admins would be able to sniff him out easy, but the larger auto-recruit clans (not trying to smack) aren't going to catch it most of the time. Could become standard for a background check to be preformed before any "real" responsibility is given to them. Anyways, Sorry to hear about the crap doings. Any members of LL are to receive one free hug at anytime of their choosing. FCC gets 2. That's the best I can do. Too poor, and too underwhelming to do much else. 

and saxon
(click to show/hide)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2013, 05:20:00 am »
+1
I see FCC's side about this but I am really wondering why a new person to a clan would receive a fief?

cough cough HoC cough cough.....but jk......not.......jk......not......

It is more a matter of someone is active. Its the internet so no way to really account for a persons motives. He was in the clan a month or 2 and active on vent and on steam. hell the guy sent me Pms darn near every day. Seemed like an ok person, and said all he really wanted was a chance to earn a fief. We gave him one. He turned around and sold it.

Leader of BS

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2013, 05:30:53 am »
+3
May this serve as a lesson to all of us.

Stay out of this or I'll make fun of you in front of your friends again. Talking of lessons, I'm not sure you have learned yours yet  :wink:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2013, 05:45:46 am »
+1
Stay out of this or I'll make fun of you in front of your friends again. Talking of lessons, I'm not sure you have learned yours yet  :wink:

seeing as saxton is now rocking the jesus and friends banner...

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2013, 08:46:37 am »
+4
Hahahah, I knew this shit would happen eventually.

After Saxton was kicked from hero party for general bundle of sticksry, he decided to join FCC the very next day. I don't believe his plan was to always ninja your shit. It was to attempt to troll us for booting him from the faction/clan. He's retarded for thinking we gave a shit what he did after we kicked his ass, but FCC was more than happy to scoop him up right away, Your mistake.

It sucks that it happened to you guys, but you should have taken a hint from all the other factions that either kicked him or refused to let him join. Chances are he will change his name and gender the first chance he gets to retire.

Edit: Just out of curiousity, What looms did LL give him?

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2013, 08:57:49 am »
+2
Hahahah, I knew this shit would happen eventually.

After Saxton was kicked from hero party for general bundle of sticksry, he decided to join FCC the very next day. I don't believe his plan was to always ninja your shit. It was to attempt to troll us for booting him from the faction/clan. He's retarded for thinking we gave a shit what he did after we kicked his ass, but FCC was more than happy to scoop him up right away, Your mistake.

It sucks that it happened to you guys, but you should have taken a hint from all the other factions that either kicked him or refused to let him join. Chances are he will change his name and gender the first chance he gets to retire.

Edit: Just out of curiousity, What looms did LL give him?

i for one didnt even know he was from HP or anything let alone that he was booted out. dunno if anyone else paid enough attention to know. maybe we should have a shit list that all clans can post about people who are particularily awful (not for those who just leave cause it isnt the clan for them)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2013, 11:10:47 am »
Well, Bonesaw warned ya about him.
Saxton is blacklisted on oure strat fights also, after what he did in one of oure stratfights against wheyya castle, just leaving in the beginning of the fight and joining NA1 server.
sais allot about someone's integrity.
And to Blacktiger, why should HoC give new members a fief????
youre brave enough to troll HoC on the forums, but youre clan is miles away from the frontlines, i don't think that Astralis have spended some tickets to fight them.
so keep it normal, its just about Saxton treachery

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 01:10:52 pm »
+1
bonesaw said he did not like the guy. He came to us we gave him the same vetting anyone else can have. Pop on TS from time to time and say hello and get to know some people. If you do not totally suck you can be part of one of the companies. Past clans are generally not factored in, because everyone comes from somewhere and has a history. Some stay some move on and a few get kicked out for not getting along.

I passed the word on him and that is enough I imagine.... Says more about jesus and friends picking him up more than us giving him a chance before we knew what kind of person he was.
Leader of BS

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2013, 01:14:43 pm »
Taking stuff then betraying - Blackfists would love this guy, fit right in.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2013, 01:28:17 pm »
well, this strat, saxton won't do the same mistake what he did with FCC, but wait until next strat, now he knows that he's being watched.

Honestly, whille i agree that strat has his purposes, like treachery and alliances etc..., this should be straighten things up
To be faire, the fief with the troops and gear that was being lost to LL, should given back to FCC, whill LL should get the looms and CRPG money back from Saxton
why, If Saxton did this with Strat.gold, i didn't care, thats what strat is all about, but he gained CRPG gold and Money.
If not, ban him from Strat, but not for CRPG
strat. fiefs should be bought by strat gold, not by CRPG gold and looms

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2013, 02:21:38 pm »
To all those people thinking he can just retire or change his gender - its a no-go.  Just save one battle where you know his score and the name changes on it even when his name changes after the battle. I have already noted this and if he changes his name I will post that as well. 

(He went 11-23 on May 4th 4:02 pm battle for HOC (just before he was blacklisted) against Chevalier_martin_le_durable).  His name may change but he will always be that particular slot in that particular battle.

He almost always tends to do poorly except against peasants or people in light ninja gear - main reason he was able to get in our battle and in other battles was because faction members get guaranteed slots in battles when above a certain level and I would ask other factions to hire him.  Our enemies are more than welcome to hire him as much as you want as he is a feeder, pretty weak in combat but refuses to do other classes and who doesn't follow commanders' orders in strat battles just runs out and gets killed thinking he can melee.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3536  11-23
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=3266  13-18
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=3316  10-31
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=2915 15-34
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=3166  25-42
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=2750 5-12
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:54:08 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo