Author Topic: FCC Good Fight  (Read 8600 times)

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
Re: FCC Rage Harder
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2013, 06:14:41 pm »
+6
Also, warned in under 30 minutes for bring levity to this thread. I think that's a new record.

Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2013, 07:12:28 pm »
+6
Your all doing a great job.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline miggy

• Earl
  • Renown: 380
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • _\|/_
  • Faction: 1%
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 07:15:31 pm »
+39
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Nerd Wars Summer 2013

NA-cRPG players are bracing for a gang war in the streets of Calradia. with the imminent release of an American red-haired mobster from jail.
"There will be shootings for sure. For the most part, it's nerd guy versus nerd guy but if you interfere in their business, if you are in the wrong part of the nerd ghetto at the wrong time, you're totally at risk," said Forum Police Det. Kalam Sherlock "They really don't care. They're not good with verbal skills, these spergs..."
The mobster who forum police worry will be the flashpoint for the violence of Brontosaurus 27. He has been linked to the multi-ethnic Independent Nerd gang whose nominal leader Rhalzo 28, was gunned down while Farmer Nate was in custody in 2012.

Forum police Det. Kalam Sherlock warns of a coming turf war between rival gangs in Calradia.

The Soldiers have been with strong leadership since then.
Spookisland is serving seven years stemming from the kidnapping and beating of Ildist and his Mates in 2012. Matey is due for release in June. His twin brother Farmer Nate is already out on parole for the same offence.
"Nate's the stronger person of the two. His reputation precedes him," Kalam said.
When Spookisland hits the streets, he will most likely attempt to unite the disparate elements of the Independent Soldiers under his rage leadership, Kalam said.
"A bunch of other guys think they run the [Strategus] show," Kalam said. "[Keshian] is going to completely take control."
And, Kalam added, there is concern that Matey's pending release will kick off a spate of violence over the unsolved 2011 shooting murder of DukeDickbutt's best friend, Jason, who died alongside former high-school basketball star Serge Diablo. The two men were shot dead at accused drug dealer Serge's East Calradia home. FlyingDildos, 30, was shot in a downtown nightclub last February and died in the downtown nightclub of Calradia called Hard Buttsex.
The grisly toll will rise when Matey is freed, Kalam predicted.
Once the Independent Soldiers are unified, Kalam said, the focus will shift to battles with established nerd organizations such as the FCC and the Fimbultvers as all try to carve out or maintain their place in Calradia's lucrative drug trade.
The expected clash between the FCC and the Bowlers is of particular concern because both groups are up-and-coming and eager to establish dominance in the eastcoast of Calradia.
"If they run into each other for whatever reason, it's all-out war," Kalam warned.
Sgt. Canary Bird of the B.C. Chaos Forum Task Force said, Matey is well known to them.
"We're aware of who he is, we're aware of his previous activities and we're aware of what he may get back into when he's released," Canary said.
Two members of the Independent Soldiers were warned on the forums last week with a warning percentage of 55%, got muted, and got mad on the internet, forum police say.
It is the first time Independent Soldiers have been arrested in the Diplomacy section of the Forums.
"If they view Mountain Blade as a place they can make internet gold money, they will come here," said
Mayor of Austria, chadz.
The reason the Soldiers are branching out to the the european part of Calradia is pretty clear, according to Kalam.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 07:18:05 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Nerd Wars Summer 2013

NA-cRPG players are bracing for a gang war in the streets of Calradia. with the imminent release of an American red-haired mobster from jail.
"There will be shootings for sure. For the most part, it's nerd guy versus nerd guy but if you interfere in their business, if you are in the wrong part of the nerd ghetto at the wrong time, you're totally at risk," said Forum Police Det. Kalam Sherlock "They really don't care. They're not good with verbal skills, these spergs..."
The mobster who forum police worry will be the flashpoint for the violence of Brontosaurus 27. He has been linked to the multi-ethnic Independent Nerd gang whose nominal leader Rhalzo 28, was gunned down while Farmer Nate was in custody in 2012.

Forum police Det. Kalam Sherlock warns of a coming turf war between rival gangs in Calradia.

The Soldiers have been with strong leadership since then.
Spookisland is serving seven years stemming from the kidnapping and beating of Ildist and his Mates in 2012. Matey is due for release in June. His twin brother Farmer Nate is already out on parole for the same offence.
"Nate's the stronger person of the two. His reputation precedes him," Kalam said.
When Spookisland hits the streets, he will most likely attempt to unite the disparate elements of the Independent Soldiers under his rage leadership, Kalam said.
"A bunch of other guys think they run the [Strategus] show," Kalam said. "[Keshian] is going to completely take control."
And, Kalam added, there is concern that Matey's pending release will kick off a spate of violence over the unsolved 2011 shooting murder of DukeDickbutt's best friend, Jason, who died alongside former high-school basketball star Serge Diablo. The two men were shot dead at accused drug dealer Serge's East Calradia home. FlyingDildos, 30, was shot in a downtown nightclub last February and died in the downtown nightclub of Calradia called Hard Buttsex.
The grisly toll will rise when Matey is freed, Kalam predicted.
Once the Independent Soldiers are unified, Kalam said, the focus will shift to battles with established nerd organizations such as the FCC and the Fimbultvers as all try to carve out or maintain their place in Calradia's lucrative drug trade.
The expected clash between the FCC and the Bowlers is of particular concern because both groups are up-and-coming and eager to establish dominance in the eastcoast of Calradia.
"If they run into each other for whatever reason, it's all-out war," Kalam warned.
Sgt. Canary Bird of the B.C. Chaos Forum Task Force said, Matey is well known to them.
"We're aware of who he is, we're aware of his previous activities and we're aware of what he may get back into when he's released," Canary said.
Two members of the Independent Soldiers were warned on the forums last week with a warning percentage of 55%, got muted, and got mad on the internet, forum police say.
It is the first time Independent Soldiers have been arrested in the Diplomacy section of the Forums.
"If they view Mountain Blade as a place they can make internet gold money, they will come here," said
Mayor of Austria, chadz.
The reason the Soldiers are branching out to the the european part of Calradia is pretty clear, according to Kalam.

Best post of 2013, if you don't upvote this I couldn't begin to imagine what is wrong with you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 07:34:22 pm »
+3
Whatever the battle turned out to be, my valorous crossbow squad died defending our post of the the flags multiple times, but it was hilarious.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 07:36:39 pm »
+1
everyone who participated you all did a great job! we had fun, xp was earned, and butts were hurt. not a bad start to the weekend!

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2013, 07:38:01 pm »
+2
crossbow valourous??

'Tis the weapon of a cur!

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2013, 07:39:30 pm »
+2
Who is raging harder?

FIDLGB that made the post or FCC that hasn't been mentioned.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2013, 07:40:50 pm »
Sure i raged at Kesh, big fucking deal, he raged at my friend and i don't take shit from anyone. ESPECIALLY OVER THE INTERNET!

Edit: also, FCC By now knows that i hate their yawshawn heavy armor crutching, non-bug exploiting, defender of the mod stance because it's bullshit. so good job pointing out nothing. you can read i shall applaud.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 07:41:47 pm »
+3
Good fight. almost won 890 v 1500, only needed 75 more tickets to win - props to all the great mercs - special props to our EU mercs - couple had 2nd and third highest scores sircyrmo and knitler who went 59-14
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2013, 07:41:58 pm »
+3
i blame the gays
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 07:42:04 pm »
+15
did you assholes even tell him happy birthday?

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 07:42:07 pm »
+2
There's my answer: FIDLGB.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2013, 08:26:58 pm »
Good fight. almost won 890 v 1500, only needed 75 more tickets to win - props to all the great mercs - special props to our EU mercs - couple had 2nd and third highest scores sircyrmo and knitler who went 59-14

Nothing against FCC, but god damn, heavy transitional the ENTIRE battle. Of course you can do good on strat with nothing but heavy armor(especially against a lighter armored foe).

FCC had such good EU mercs. I kept getting THed by ours :evil: :evil:

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 08:33:40 pm »
+1
Believe me we had plenty of team wounding going on.

We accidentally double gear in the fief. Did not know if had stuff inside and added more so we got to have lots of heavy stuff to play with. Our mercs listened and followed orders very well. I attribute that to nearly winning the day as much as anything.
Leader of BS