Author Topic: The steppe winds  (Read 18503 times)

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
Re: The steppe winds
« Reply #225 on: May 14, 2013, 01:05:17 am »
+1
As the last of the surviving mercenaries of Jesus' were put out of their misery, Tojo stood back and looked at the destruction around him. The invading army had brought siege machines and the catapults which had wrecked the castle's outer walls. Broken ladders lay next to broken bodies of those who had fallen from them. A strong odor reached Tojo, but he didn't have to look to see what it was, he recognized the smell... burning flesh. He moved his horse farther away from the funeral pyre to avoid the stench. As he rode through the snow speckled with red he could not help but wonder, how many lives must be lost to ensure the safety of the land, and to what extent was he willing to sacrifice himself for his new home.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2013, 08:49:32 am »
+1
Loving the RP keep it up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #227 on: May 14, 2013, 09:50:48 am »
+8
Ye dirty neckbeards have left us no choice. We shall put peasants in your shitty heavy armor. Yes, they are still peasants, but they shall wear the dirty shit you all have made so common and available. With the gold from our bear meat, bear bile, bear sweat, and bear semen, we shall use this gold to our advantage. What else is there to do? No more glancing off of your dirty try hard armor. The worst part of it is that you only need 15 str to wear nearly the heaviest armor. What peasant has the arms of a female (maeday) and can't wear such armor?

Either way, a peasants neckbeard armor will deflect a blade as easy as your others. Though you will not have the fervent testicular constitution that real peasants have while wearing such armor. We will train, we will overcome, we will defeat the neckbeards. There is no other way.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:07:23 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #228 on: May 14, 2013, 12:21:44 pm »
+4
Ye dirty neckbeards have left us no choice. We shall put peasants in your shitty heavy armor. Yes, they are still peasants, but they shall wear the dirty shit you all have made so common and available. With the gold from our bear meat, bear bile, bear sweat, and bear semen, we shall use this gold to our advantage. What else is there to do? No more glancing off of your dirty try hard armor. The worst part of it is that you only need 15 str to wear nearly the heaviest armor. What peasant has the arms of a female (maeday) and can't wear such armor?

Either way, a peasants neckbeard armor will deflect a blade as easy as your others. Though you will not have the fervent testicular constitution that real peasants have while wearing such armor. We will train, we will overcome, we will defeat the neckbeards. There is no other way.

I can only approve and endorse this message with the full girth of my manhood and might!

Did I forget to mention we also have a WIZARD!

Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2013, 12:14:41 am »
+3
Matey Is victorious!!! He severs the head of the enemy general....grabs the head of Zan and begins to mount it.....  Bale and his honor guard walk away while muttering... You raise a stake to mount a head not lower you pants, you scurvy pirate....
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2013, 12:34:20 am »
+2
Matey Is victorious!!! He severs the head of the enemy general....grabs the head of Zan and begins to mount it.....  Bale and his honor guard walk away while muttering... You raise a stake to mount a head not lower you pants, you scurvy pirate....

But in my infinite pirate mercy I let Zan leave after pillaging his booty. He is now limping home.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #231 on: May 17, 2013, 08:00:09 am »
+2
The terrortops is pleased.

These Norse have come to our homelands claiming that they belong here, The joy they must have had with the homecoming. I do not know what they thought they would find, but we are given them death. Their war machines and camps now lay abandoned. The war council will meet again tonight to say the words. The Terror is Rising. You can hear the chants from the walls of Sargoth. They are nearly out of armies and generals to lead them. The time for planning is upon us. The lords and Ladies of the FCC bring out the maps. One more great battle and it will be our turn to march.   

Hear the drums, feel the fear, know the truth! The Terror is Rising!

Ohay
Leader of BS

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #232 on: May 17, 2013, 08:19:08 am »
+2
The terrortops is pleased.

These Norse have come to our homelands claiming that they belong here, The joy they must have had with the homecoming. I do not know what they thought they would find, but we are given them death. Their war machines and camps now lay abandoned. The war council will meet again tonight to say the words. The Terror is Rising. You can hear the chants from the walls of Sargoth. They are nearly out of armies and generals to lead them. The time for planning is upon us. The lords and Ladies of the FCC bring out the maps. One more great battle and it will be our turn to march.   

Hear the drums, feel the fear, know the truth! The Terror is Rising!

Ohay

Your homelands? Bah! You are not Nords. The shamans say that the Gods are pleased with all this bloodshed and that over six thousand Nords have gone to Valhalla already, to feast with Odin in the Great Hall; We will keep fighting and may all the men who die meet there and feast together til Ragnarok comes.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #233 on: May 17, 2013, 08:25:33 am »
+1
Ragnarok is like a party forever, right?  That's sounds pretty convincing to me, considering no one has gifted me a castle yet.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2013, 09:40:23 am »
+6
Your homelands? Bah! You are not Nords. The shamans say that the Gods are pleased with all this bloodshed and that over six thousand Nords have gone to Valhalla already, to feast with Odin in the Great Hall; We will keep fighting and may all the men who die meet there and feast together til Ragnarok comes.

We are FREE men! Our founders began as honest mercenaries and vagabonds who attracted others to their noble ideas of equality! I joined during these times; we later attempted to take some lush green land of our own around Dhirim but after fighting another battle hardened band of mercenaries we eventually made our peace with them and ceding what land we hand gained in exchange for gold and hundreds of battle hardened troops who shared our ideas; we then took on the infamous northern empire and secured their lands for our own! The treacherous dogs of Chaos who called themselves our friends (and lived around Sargoth) then teamed up with viscous bearmen from Wercheg and tried to destroy us! We pushed them back though and took much of the chaos lands before the 2nd great sundering of Calradia scattered everyone to the winds... We regrouped many moons later and returned to Sargoth and made it our home! We stayed there for awhile but our fighting spirits grew dull as the new Calradia was a land of peace and carebear-love. Our men grew tired and old and eventually we simply dispersed... I do not even remember who settled in our lands after we left them... but eventually... the third great sundering of Calradia occurred and suddenly Calradia had more land and we returned to our homes in Sargoth and have enjoyed fierce battles ever since! You have no true claim to Sargoth! You claim you are vikings but have no port cities from which to viking! you claim you are Nords but have never lived in the snow! Your history is weak when compared to ours! your men our weak when compared to ours! and your forum sperglords are weak when compared to Kesh! You may send as many brave fools to their deaths as you like, but you shall never take OUR home from us!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2013, 12:29:00 pm »
We are FREE men! Our founders began as honest mercenaries and vagabonds who attracted others to their noble ideas of equality! I joined during these times; we later attempted to take some lush green land of our own around Dhirim but after fighting another battle hardened band of mercenaries we eventually made our peace with them and ceding what land we hand gained in exchange for gold and hundreds of battle hardened troops who shared our ideas; we then took on the infamous northern empire and secured their lands for our own! The treacherous dogs of Chaos who called themselves our friends (and lived around Sargoth) then teamed up with viscous bearmen from Wercheg and tried to destroy us! We pushed them back though and took much of the chaos lands before the 2nd great sundering of Calradia scattered everyone to the winds... We regrouped many moons later and returned to Sargoth and made it our home! We stayed there for awhile but our fighting spirits grew dull as the new Calradia was a land of peace and carebear-love. Our men grew tired and old and eventually we simply dispersed... I do not even remember who settled in our lands after we left them... but eventually... the third great sundering of Calradia occurred and suddenly Calradia had more land and we returned to our homes in Sargoth and have enjoyed fierce battles ever since! You have no true claim to Sargoth! You claim you are vikings but have no port cities from which to viking! you claim you are Nords but have never lived in the snow! Your history is weak when compared to ours! your men our weak when compared to ours! and your forum sperglords are weak when compared to Kesh! You may send as many brave fools to their deaths as you like, but you shall never take OUR home from us!

(click to show/hide)

Fourth to last line: are*

Sorry just OCD
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2013, 12:30:58 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Ssssssigh!  My young ssssssseth warrior. Ssssttthhhh.  You must remove all political correctnesssssssssss to release the hate within you.  Ssssssstttthhh.  Forum spergnesss comessss from releasing your hatred.  Dessssstroy them with your wordsssss.

Fourth to last line: are*

Thissss one undersssstandssss.  He mocksssss you and showssss hisssss hatred of your wordssssss.  Come and learn the dark sssssside, young jackwalker.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #237 on: May 17, 2013, 01:44:48 pm »
+1
The Tundra will seize to exist...
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #238 on: May 17, 2013, 02:13:27 pm »
The Tundra will seize to exist...

Finissssh the deathsssstar already!  You are taking too long!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420