Author Topic: The Eternal Wrath of Gmno  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
The Eternal Wrath of Gmno
« on: April 08, 2013, 06:35:59 am »
+35
((This thread will become a collection of Gmno's journal entry posts and RP posts made by me or other people. It will be updated with each new battle or special ops mission))

Journals of the High Ninja Gmnotutoo (Jim-in-no-too-too).

First Entry, Unicorns and Magical Forests
Finally I have returned home from my travels to the Raven lands. Usually I wouldn't embark on such a long and dangerous journey, with the world being at war with each other and all, but it had to be done for I could not let the Unicorn come to any harm and felt obliged to return them to the Magical Forests of New Mechin. Now they will thrive within their natural domain, prancing freely in the heart of the land under my protection.

Second Entry, The Roll of the Die
I've been working hard to construct the ideal village to support my needs, hiring blacksmiths to make certain weapons and finding people to purchase my Exotic Hemp Rope to help pay for the cost of maintaining a civilization. Now my small band of ninjas has grown into a throng due to the prosperity of the lands. Everything that I have set out to accomplish thus far has been a brilliant success and I feel that I must seek out new goals. This leads me to the twenty-sided die sitting right next to this parchment, it doesn't possess any real power on its own and is such a trivial little object that none would actually fear it. The power of the dice doesn't come from itself, but the commitment of the thrower to follow through with the results. Right now it is showing a nine which of course would normally just be nine, but to me the number nine now represents direction. Many civilizations in Calradia were assigned by me a specific number and whatever number came up, I vowed to the God of Fate that I would go to battle against them. It is ironic that my strategy involving chance to determine my actions would lead me to the people that call themselves Chaos. My goal at this stage wouldn't be a sustained war and that I would move on to other targets using the die to once again determine my actions.

Third Entry, The Man with the 'Stache
It has been a couple of weeks since my last entry, I have been busy preparing my people for harsh travels and war while finding more equipment to use. Today was a special day and after its completion I immediately rushed to jot down the events. We had an unexpected visit from Lord Cyranule, the Two-handed Lancing Champion of the Free Companies of Calradia. Of course he is always welcome within my lands, we have fought alongside each other for years and have sparred an uncountable amount of times in-between battles to help hone our skills. I could tell right away that something was wrong and after a brief exchange of greetings I confronted him about his aura, he told me how utterly tedious it is to live in full plate armor that he had been in so many battles and that he had no time to change into his pajamas. I suggested to him that he should join my village and I promised to not force my people to wear such ugly, bulky outfits. As extra tribute I offered the him the position of diplomacy leader so he can sit around and do nothing except jest with other diplomats. The other gift is a promise to him that he would be allowed to select a mission for us to go on. He wanted to battle against Chaos as well and since I was already planning for it, I agreed instantly. Fate is hilarious.

Fourth Entry, The Upcoming Apocalypse and Vengeance for BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN
The end of times is upon us, the signs of the apocalypse hover ominously in the sky. Castles, walls, and villages now fly through the air as if weight no longer compelled them to remain in place. Wheels no longer roll even on level terrain. Witches summoning the fallen warriors to return to battle for no reason at all. With suck dark times looming on the horizon we are in desperate need of our Godking to lead us into a stage of peace and love. But Chaos and the Tyrant Fence-sitting Canary do not wish for the citizens of New Calradia to make their peaceful transition to the next world. They have attacked the sacred BIRD LANDS in hopes of delaying the FINAL PARTY prophesied by Partyboy. I cannot let my Lord become tainted and corrupted by the sperg of mortals. My mission against Chaos has turned from a one time occurrence into a never-ending wrath of vengeance. They will not experience the normal tactics associated with war because I do not have the power or resources to maintain such strategy. Now we must set out in haste to Nova Amere, I pray that we get there in time..

Fifth Entry, Vultures vs Ninjas
The Vulture was defeated and our people rejoiced in victory, but the majority had such an intense desire for blood-lust that they foolishly charged at Vulture as he was trying to limp back home. Despite my shouting at them to fall back they continued to press on, screaming their battle-cries like "Hentai!!" And "Kawaiiii!". They never noticed the terrible Dragon Abug looming overhead. Without warning it came down and swept across my people killing them all with its terrible mechanics. I should be grateful that a handful of us did survive, but I can't help weeping over the death of my friends. Now we march back to the homeland to prepare our strike.

Battles between Chaos and Gmno:

The Events Leading up to the Battle outside of Nova Amere: (By Kaelaen)
(click to show/hide)

The Battle of Tosdhar: (By Gmno)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 03:50:22 am by Gmnotutoo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: The Eternal Wrath of Gmno
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 06:41:51 am »
Didn't they attack you without provocation?  kind of surprised they are not the ones posting.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 06:42:19 am »
+1
NO you can't I want all the sperg tactics Jim-ina-Tutu! :O
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 06:43:18 am »
Didn't they attack you without provocation?  kind of surprised they are not the ones posting.

Looks like his plan backfired..

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 07:14:08 am »
+1
Looks like his plan backfired..

Not really, just an interesting delay if I am defeated and if I win its even better. I really have nothing to lose and a lot of fun to gain.

Also I already subtly declared war in the bird clan thread, so its not like I didn't expect it.

I take threats against my Godking seriously, even if they are meant in jest.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 07:16:41 am »
+1
Not really, just an interesting delay if I am defeated and if I win its even better. I really have nothing to lose and a lot of fun to gain.

Well I mean with you wanting to get the attacker position in the battle :P..

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 08:00:36 am »
+4
I'm going to be on auto-pilot by that point...

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 08:39:19 am »
+4
A glorious day for experience!

Sad they go after FCC-somewhat-related factions instead of the big dog himself :/

I appreciate the support, but I should be honest and state that I've been planning to go to war against Chaos for the last month. I was already toggled to attack vulture at the same time he was attacking me, so its all fair and good on my books. Except that I have to edit my RP post, which will be posted tomorrow!

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 09:05:57 am »
+3
Damn if there's one fight where I would removed the retreating flag mechanic it's this one!

They both want to kill each other!  8-) :mrgreen:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 09:17:39 am »
+12
Damn if there's one fight where I would removed the retreating flag mechanic it's this one!

They both want to kill each other!  8-) :mrgreen:

I'd totally be down for a non-flag cap/spawn destruction battle. What say you, Chaos? Fight to the last man stipulation? Lets kick this off right with a glorious bloody battle.

Offline Formaldehyde Junkie

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Beeper
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 11:03:34 am »
+2
That sounds amazing!

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 02:31:37 pm »
+3
sadly, i won't be around for this battle. You'll need a new body guard Gmnotutoo, i have failed you.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 08:40:58 pm »
Bumped for RP! I'll need to edit a few things still to make sure its all cohesive. :)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 09:11:42 pm »
+3
Did Cyranule punch his way to freedom and reunite with Gmno later so that his moustache could give away their position? Or did only his fierce moustache crawl to safety and now Gmno carries it as an angry memento?

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 09:13:28 pm »
+1
Did Cyranule punch his way to freedom and reunite with Gmno later so that his moustache could give away their position? Or did only his fierce moustache crawl to safety and now Gmno carries it as an angry memento?

I'll leave that up to imagination of the reader to decide. ;) IE, I'm to lazy to fix that and make it clear.