Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 489 times)

Offline BLADEMAN

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request
« on: May 01, 2011, 07:21:22 pm »
Hello

One day i was banned by one your russian admin Oda_Udjin permanently for no reason so please unban me.Now my nick montaskier.
I have nothing to say als.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 12:33:16 am »
For no reason ? If i banned you it was probably because you were constantly swearing and insulting people in russian thinking that nobody would understand it. We'll check your ban , but i'm pretty sure you're one of those guys.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 01:29:30 am by Shogunate_Ujin »

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 12:49:40 am »
I need to know your old name.

Offline BLADEMAN

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 07:56:34 am »
Yes maby i said something but it doesnt mean that it sent to u shogonats. And by the way one word cant be a reason for PERM ban.

P.S i dont remembered what exactly name i had when i was baned but i guess it mast be one of them: SANSHINE, doggy, Brainiater, mister_pitkin_the_second, Karamba, Outobus and Little_Pig.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:21:29 am by BLADEMAN »

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 01:23:20 pm »
Yes maby i said something but it doesnt mean that it sent to u shogonats. And by the way one word cant be a reason for PERM ban.

P.S i dont remembered what exactly name i had when i was baned but i guess it mast be one of them: SANSHINE, doggy, Brainiater, mister_pitkin_the_second, Karamba, Outobus and Little_Pig.

Ujin is the admin who banned you, I'll tell him to post something here.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 04:34:26 pm »

Now i remember who you are , doggy.  I remember your non-stop swearing and insulting not only on Shogunate_Crpg but on the siege server too, when 5 other russian players were trying to tell you to stop it. "Said something" barely describes your trashtalk. I  have a couple of pictures of you  insulting me on the siege server after that ban  and stating that you didn't care about bans because you could get a new serial number. Why didn't you do that than ?

I don't ban people for nothing, i have 2 bans on Shogunate_Crpg in total.

Denied.