Author Topic: FOOTBALL THREAD (the real football not that american crap)  (Read 80449 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: FOOTBALL THREAD (the real football not that american crap)
« Reply #765 on: May 06, 2014, 05:44:59 pm »
I prefer Agüero over Suarez personally. I find both of them better than Benzema, although they're different types of players.

I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #766 on: May 06, 2014, 09:25:42 pm »
Suarez is a thieving racist little cunt, his tears are probably fake and don't move me one bit.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #767 on: May 06, 2014, 09:29:48 pm »
Suarez is a thieving racist little cunt, his tears are probably fake and don't move me one bit.

This season he's practically been flawless with that shit. Let bygones be bygones.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #768 on: May 06, 2014, 09:31:16 pm »
This season he's practically been flawless with that shit. Let bygones be bygones.

never! bygones will stay!
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #769 on: May 06, 2014, 09:38:52 pm »

Vulpes pilum mutat, non mores
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: May 06, 2014, 09:50:40 pm »
Vulpes pilum mutat, non mores

Nope
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #771 on: May 07, 2014, 12:15:55 am »
I prefer Agüero over Suarez personally. I find both of them better than Benzema, although they're different types of players.

I really like Agüero. He can win a match by himself - one of only now that Messi dwells in nausealand. Nonetheless I agree they are all different type of players.

Benzema isn't a pure 9. He's more of a playmaker: improves the whole team's play and crafts some nice assists. It's too bad he just can't score. If he would, then he'd be easily one of the bests out there. I'd still pick him over Suarez for my team blindfolded regardless. Agüero is another story.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: May 07, 2014, 12:40:06 am »
Benzema isn't a pure 9. He's more of a playmaker: improves the whole team's play and crafts some nice assists. It's too bad he just can't score. If he would, then he'd be easily one of the bests out there. I'd still pick him over Suarez for my team blindfolded regardless. Agüero is another story.

Tbh I think you should watch some of Liverpools matches before you state your opinion, Suarez is far from a "pure #9". Clearly you havn't seen Suarez whole season, just a hint btw: he's in top of both goal and assist league.

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #773 on: May 07, 2014, 11:33:51 am »
Ross Mccormack 43 Games 28 Goals GPG = 0.65
Benzema 33 games 17 goals GPG = 0.51

Easy really

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #774 on: May 07, 2014, 11:38:25 am »
sorry but suarez this year has been much better than benzema and aguero; benzema is 10 times more close to a pure 9 than aguero. he cou and sturridge made a difference this year.. and so gerrard  :lol: also scoring in the liga and in real madrid in particular is 10 times easier :/

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #775 on: May 07, 2014, 12:05:24 pm »
What i find interesting is that Suarez has never scored against the big teams this season, its always against lower down the table teams, no doubt hes a good player, one of the best in the premier league, but i would choose Aguero over him any day, i think Aguero would be very close to suarez in goals scored in the BPl , if not more this season if he managed to stay fit, for me Aguero is the best striker in the world.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: May 07, 2014, 12:52:45 pm »
There's no doubt they're both world class. Aguero was my wet dream before he went to City (still is - but pretty much impossible).

Suarez this season however makes my choice easy, not just because he's a Red, but cause his amazing ability to create chances out of nothing and not only scoring tons of goals, he   create chances for others as well. He's a complete player.

Wouldnt say no to both of them 8-)

Edit: cant argue that Aguero seems to be a better person, but as a footballer I say Suarez
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:56:46 pm by bagge »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2794
  • Infamy: 2659
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: May 07, 2014, 12:58:57 pm »
You should forget about Suarez. Liverpool won't win any trophy this season, which means he'll be looking for a better club. It's kinda shame you guys are going to be participating in Champions league. You won't make it past first leg. It was just a lucky season, for a lucky manager. It won't happen again anytime soon.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: May 07, 2014, 01:11:49 pm »
They showed the same potential last season, but they werent as consistent as this season. I dont think its a "lucky season". Nor do I believe Suarez will leave or that they dont finnish top 4.

So many experts in this thread, yet you clearly dont even watch more than the top games or your favorite team play :?

YNWA!

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #779 on: May 07, 2014, 02:03:43 pm »
Ross Mccormack 43 Games 28 Goals GPG = 0.65
Benzema 33 games 17 goals GPG = 0.51

Easy really

You should mind not falling that easily into demagogy. You dont seem to realise Benzema is competing with Ronaldo. Most of Real Madrid's goals fall onto CR's personal cest, and still Karim manages to push in a few each season.

Ronaldo's job is scoring goals, good, that is easily measured in the statistics. But Karim plays for another reason and now increasingly important since we left Mesut leave that easily: close up that bottleneck that appears midfield onwards in every. single. match.

And no, I haven't seen much of the Premier this season. It grew boring for me. The only worth watching are Mourinho's press conferences. I do hope City takes the shot they've been given though. I love Pellegrini.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:07:00 pm by Lannistark »