Author Topic: Injustice!  (Read 5279 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: Injustice!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 07:50:10 pm »
+3
I love how anyone not allied with FCC or Fimblah is by default working for us, but that is only in the eyes of those in FCC or Fimblah so I wouldn't hold too much on that statement. Truth is FCC will attack anyone that is not "Helping" them dominate the NA map, which is fine as the lines are clear with who mercs for who, aside from some neutral factions but even then you can get the gist of who they favour.

Its side 1 Vs side 2 and everyone is fair game. FCC wanted to come off like a responsible parent refereeing a school yard fight claiming fairness with the smaller factions, but instead ended up shanking those regardless of size. At least you can respect Tkov as they are blunt about their intentions and come off as warriors. FCC is like a nerdy geek behind a desk with his finger on the *Send nuke* button yelling "Come at me bro!" while puffing his inhaler and yelling at his mom to bring him a sandwich.

I disagree with this. name any other clan this strat that just gives away land to smaller clans no strings attached. look at the north we owned nearly all of it at one point. so we promote small clans we have lived it.... however if we feel it is in our best interest to do something strategically we have no problems going that regardless of size.

we helped tuets since they are in our ts and help us mercy wise. LL signs against us exclusively even when I asked Flowers what we could do to get some with us, I was told no thanks. We did not want 1000s of troops in a castle next to our city. just plain common sense.

as for astra I was not part of the talks on them but having fumble strong and whole makes sense. We would like to be friends with u guys but again I doubt it will happen. So making you weaker serves overall common sense.

maybe LL and Astra will see we stand behind friends instead of leaving them in the wind
Leader of BS

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 08:03:38 pm »
+6
I love how anyone not allied with FCC or Fimblah is by default working for us, but that is only in the eyes of those in FCC or Fimblah so I wouldn't hold too much on that statement. Truth is FCC will attack anyone that is not "Helping" them dominate the NA map, which is fine as the lines are clear with who mercs for who, aside from some neutral factions but even then you can get the gist of who they favour.

Its side 1 Vs side 2 and everyone is fair game. FCC wanted to come off like a responsible parent refereeing a school yard fight claiming fairness with the smaller factions, but instead ended up shanking those regardless of size. At least you can respect Tkov as they are blunt about their intentions and come off as warriors. FCC is like a nerdy geek behind a desk with his finger on the *Send nuke* button yelling "Come at me bro!" while puffing his inhaler and yelling at his mom to bring him a sandwich.
You're right Aztek, I think we can all agree you summed up FCC pretty well.
But we do need to sum up your clan!
(click to show/hide)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 08:04:37 pm »
+3
Speaking to the point of helping out.
Hero party helped out early
bird clan when they were down
dracul we bought a fief for because they wanted to own land
Sandersson's crew when his trader was attacked
tundra nation with homes
NH when they were getting ranged on (tho with their cities and castles they prob did not need us)
now tuets when they were against the wall.

Now ask any of them if we required anything for the help... Hell most did not even ask us we offered. Does some of it serve our interests, damn right it does ,but we do not go in saying do this or tough luck.

I understand people not liking us, but saying we are not helping small clans is wrong...
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 08:12:52 pm »
+1
Sorry I did not post a story. I did not know we were attacking you till I saw this thread.

No disrespect intended but likely the rest of the crew figured you were at war with us with the attack on fumble since it was helping hosp goals for the area. Combine that with exclusive signing against us in every fight it is an easy conclusion to make.

If they were wrong and you all would be willing to have a chat about things we can certainly do that and see about mending fences

Pretty much sums it up.  You attacked kedelke immediately after hospitallers and at the same time they were attacking the other nh villages.  If you had done it any other time during the months of strategus and made  a move on nh no one would think you were a hospitaller ally, but you sat for months and then attacked in coordination with hospitaller attacks on nh.  I think all of us just assumed you were just another part in the hospitaller war effort and you didn't post anything on forums until now to try and say it wasn't.  It would take a lot of very clever propaganda to make that not seem kind of obvious with the timing of the attack and the target. 

At the very least you made an effort to join the larger war by siding on one side and attacking another clan already fighting a much bigger clan than it.  We share a common foe and are not even allies, I'm just glad all the people we are at war with were foolish enough to attack every other faction on the map or else w would not have this opportunity to attack hospitallers and their allies - we would be turtling up against half the map allied together.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 08:17:52 pm »

Going to return to your old ways of shitposting?

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 08:29:16 pm »
+1
Because if you don't attack Hospitaller, you are clearly working with them.  Seriously I hate this mentality in Strat.

they attacked us with no warning!! a few days after hospitaller did

As surprising as it may be we are not operating "in total coordination" with Hospitaller. They are not telling us what to do nor are we telling them what to do. Also, we were never at war with FCC. If we were, we would have hit the three armies heading past Kedelke (I assume you notice how we didn't?).

So you accidently attacked Kedelke right after Hospi took over Zagush and Tash Kulun? it was just a coincidence?

As far as paying me for the fief. I never received any payment for that. This may have been a miscommunication. Diggles was a bit of a dick. He may have led you to think something else. We attacked Kedelke, and haven't moved against you since. "get ready to deal with the consequences" -Turbo. Mighty big words when you have FCC buffing your troop counts in all your fiefs. As well as attacking us for you. I'm betting they didn't give you gear though. That would be too much. Maybe just the gold to buy gear? Either way This was a post for FCC to rectify not posting a long funny thread about how they justify going to war with us. They may do so now. All other concerns may be directed to me in steam,(I know you have it) or TS.  Memorialmark.com

What the hell are you babbling about? You negotiated the Kedelke deal with me, not Diggles. I already said, it was a small payment anyway for a fief you didn't want, and it was more than paid off so I have no clue what you're insinuating here.

You're saying you attacked Kedelke, at same time Hospi attacked us, and havent done anything since, so it's no big thing? Do you not consider yourself at war with us or something? I'm trying to figure out what planet you're on here. Hospitaller was at war with FCC, and then you + Hospitaller attacked us. Do you seriously think this is some conspiracy why we're now functionally allied on this front when previously we were neutral before your combined attack? We're not the aggressors here, you are.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 08:50:04 pm »

So you accidently attacked Kedelke right after Hospi took over Zagush and Tash Kulun? it was just a coincidence?

You were getting attacked by three bigger factions and the numbers were stacked against you. At the time it seemed like the best move, TKoV was held up in the desert with Occitan and FCC was expected to be preoccupied with Hospitaller. If we wanted to expand our territory, you were the easiest person to take it from (and closest to our original territories) with the littlest of repercussions and losses at the time. You can sit on your high horse all you want but I am sure that if FCC and TKoV had gone to war with Hospitaller you would jump right on that train and take as much as you could. It is a move that is completely in your favor.

Edit: I should note that this is only my opinion. I do not speak for Bull or Luk nor am I privy to all the clan details.

Edit #2: YES! I HAVE FINALLY ACHIEVED MY FIRST POINT OF INFAMY!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:44:44 am by rangers_17 »
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 09:02:38 pm »
You were getting attacked by three bigger factions and the numbers were stacked against you. At the time it seemed like the best move, TKoV was held up in the desert with Occitan and FCC was expected to be preoccupied with Hospitaller. If we wanted to expand our territory, you were the easiest person to take it from (and closest to our original territories) with the littlest of repercussions and losses at the time. You can sit on your high horse all you want but I am sure that if FCC and TKoV had gone to war with Hospitaller you would jump right on that train and take as much as you could. It is a move that is completely in your favor.

Actually Hero party lands while we were attacking them were the best opportunity and closest to you.  Or Hospitallers when we were heavily assaulting them before or now as they get more into the thick of fighting or even occitan as they are duking it out with ve.  All those factions have fiefs far closer to you with little repercussion.  But you are allied with hospitaller so you crossed an entire mountain range and attacked a village far from you as they were attacking neighboring villages, while ignoring all the better targets of opportunity owned by your allies.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 09:05:25 pm »
+4
Luk, I like you guys and I used to hang out in your TS back in my LLJK days.  However, we did try to be allies with you, and you refused, which you have every right to do.  We offered you fiefs in the tundra, you declined.  You guys merc against us in our three ongoing wars.  The two exceptions are Agile in that city siege when he told KUTT to get fucked and Allday who just got drunk and complained the whole time so we had to stop hiring him.

More recently you attack a friendly faction of ours with no provocation within days of a mutual enemy attacking.  Also you sheltered an enemy combatant in Kedelke which let him attack Vick as he was passing.

Hard to make a point that we should be friendly now.  I still owe Allday 9k in strat, which I said I would repay through the battle payment system, since our current situation does not really allow us to visit each other with ease.  Also, if you get bludgeon to play more, it will make me happy.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2013, 09:13:45 pm »
+1
I love how anyone not allied with FCC or Fimblah is by default working for us, but that is only in the eyes of those in FCC or Fimblah so I wouldn't hold too much on that statement.

Are you implying that we think Chaos and FIDLGBT are allied with you now?  There are ways to be neutral, what Astralis has done is not one of them.

On a different note, did you Astralis guys even make a post about your attack on Kedelke?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2013, 09:16:12 pm »
>>Or Hospitallers when we were heavily assaulting them before or now as they get more into the thick of fighting or even occitan as they are duking it out with ve.<<

When hospitaller was getting smacked, they were getting smacked by everyone.  You are right, they could have jumped on the bandwagon.  They chose not to. 

In my eyes, they went after someone who didn't have someone on their plate already.   More honor in that I think. 

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2013, 09:21:19 pm »
+1
>>Or Hospitallers when we were heavily assaulting them before or now as they get more into the thick of fighting or even occitan as they are duking it out with ve.<<

When hospitaller was getting smacked, they were getting smacked by everyone.  You are right, they could have jumped on the bandwagon.  They chose not to. 

In my eyes, they went after someone who didn't have someone on their plate already.   More honor in that I think.

what? did you even read the post that said
You were getting attacked by three bigger factions and the numbers were stacked against you. At the time it seemed like the best move, TKoV was held up in the desert with Occitan and FCC was expected to be preoccupied with Hospitaller. If we wanted to expand our territory, you were the easiest person to take it from (and closest to our original territories) with the littlest of repercussions and losses at the time.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2013, 09:24:00 pm »
+2
There u go all the forum warriors are out now for us.

before they go full tilt if you guys seriously would like to try and solve things diplomatically baleohay on steam
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2013, 09:27:48 pm »

DERPPPPPPP!

"You were getting attacked by three bigger factions and the numbers were stacked against you. At the time it seemed like the best move, TKoV was held up in the desert with Occitan and FCC was expected to be preoccupied with Hospitaller. If we wanted to expand our territory, you were the easiest person to take it from (and closest to our original territories) with the littlest of repercussions and losses at the time."

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2013, 09:29:58 pm »
>>what? did you even read the post that said <<

Actually I did miss it.  The thread is picking up steam on replies.  Went to hit the post on this one and was already told that another reply came up...