Author Topic: Injustice!  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
Injustice!
« on: March 08, 2013, 08:55:30 am »
+23
So FCC declares war on us (kinda), and we don't get a thread about holy ground, or anything? Something about defending NH errr Raven from the mighty Astralis? The clan that has been wiped more than most noses. Nothing! I demand a long, bullshit description of the reason for being attacked by FCC. Preferably written by snoop.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: Injustice!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 08:58:51 am »
+15
Injustice! is an over used title. Use something else, like "GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKS." that would be really eye-catching.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 02:28:00 pm »
The greater injustice will be that they ignore your post too...  Maybe if you named them outright in the title?

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 03:12:02 pm »
So what was your reason for invading us?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 03:31:57 pm »

They used to own kedelke way way back and wanted a town share they could visit when i got to warm in the desert?

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 05:25:03 pm »
Turbo, I love you. Not all of our diplomatic interactions were guided by you, and me. Diggles is an asshole, blah blah. I like the whole Raven thing. Maybe we can work something out. Raven being new and all. Kedelke was mine at first, and the tax exemptions were not respected for me. If FCC doesn't take it. I'm sure you'll remain independent, and not have to answer to FCC, or Tkov. Why am I even saying this. of course you will. Anyways, anyone who matters has my steam, If I don't matter you can get Sittingbulls steam from me, or the faction hall. I respect you guys. I just am not willing to bend over for a clan three times our size to make a deal.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 05:59:51 pm »
+2
lol what are you talking about? You sold Kedelke for 10k in first week of strat cuz it was way outside your final kingdom area and clearly just a random fief picked up in voting fluke. You also requested the sum paid out in trade rights instead of gold up front. Your trade passage was never denied over the past 5 months and you made multiple trips which I am sure ended up being quite a bit more than 10k in profit for you and we never heard any complaints before your surprise attack.

You can do what you want, but get ready to deal with the consequences, and don't come here posting these embarrassing sob story excuses, or complaining about FCC when you are clearly operating in total coordination with Hospitaller's war campaign against Fimbulvetr and FCC.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »
+1
>> total coordination with Hospitaller's war campaign against Fimbulvetr and FCC.<<

Because if you don't attack Hospitaller, you are clearly working with them.  Seriously I hate this mentality in Strat.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 07:19:46 pm »
+1
You can do what you want, but get ready to deal with the consequences, and don't come here posting these embarrassing sob story excuses, or complaining about FCC when you are clearly operating in total coordination with Hospitaller's war campaign against Fimbulvetr and FCC.

As surprising as it may be we are not operating "in total coordination" with Hospitaller. They are not telling us what to do nor are we telling them what to do. Also, we were never at war with FCC. If we were, we would have hit the three armies heading past Kedelke (I assume you notice how we didn't?).

Personally, I like Fimbulvetr and the members I have had interactions with and did not want to go to war with them. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. We've made our bed and now we're prepared to lie in it.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 07:28:08 pm »
+7
I declare war on LUK! You are banished from my fief and if you come here you will be forced to fuck the messenger war goats!

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 07:34:40 pm »
+14
I love how anyone not allied with FCC or Fimblah is by default working for us, but that is only in the eyes of those in FCC or Fimblah so I wouldn't hold too much on that statement. Truth is FCC will attack anyone that is not "Helping" them dominate the NA map, which is fine as the lines are clear with who mercs for who, aside from some neutral factions but even then you can get the gist of who they favour.

Its side 1 Vs side 2 and everyone is fair game. FCC wanted to come off like a responsible parent refereeing a school yard fight claiming fairness with the smaller factions, but instead ended up shanking those regardless of size. At least you can respect Tkov as they are blunt about their intentions and come off as warriors. FCC is like a nerdy geek behind a desk with his finger on the *Send nuke* button yelling "Come at me bro!" while puffing his inhaler and yelling at his mom to bring him a sandwich.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 07:37:44 pm »
+2
I declare war on LUK! You are banished from my fief and if you come here you will be forced to fuck the messenger war goats!
Arys, withdraw that statement at once or I'm declaring war on you, asking anyone to fuck with a goat is an act worthy of death sentencing.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 07:39:12 pm »
+3
Sorry I did not post a story. I did not know we were attacking you till I saw this thread.

No disrespect intended but likely the rest of the crew figured you were at war with us with the attack on fumble since it was helping hosp goals for the area. Combine that with exclusive signing against us in every fight it is an easy conclusion to make.

If they were wrong and you all would be willing to have a chat about things we can certainly do that and see about mending fences
Leader of BS

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 07:43:47 pm »
I honestly didn't want this to be a QQ thread about how FCC attacked us, or a bitch thread. I still have yet to hear from snoop. Snoop, please come and post something silly, and save this thread. or don't. Shall I lay out our plans, or call you out on anything here? (not that I have anything to do so with) Fimbulvetr 37-7,; Astralis 29-4 including kedelke. I honestly expected TKoV to come and claim their vassles lands. Oh wait, you're not Tkov's vassels. You're FCC's. We didn't know that that. Everyone knows FCC, and VE are allies blah blah blah... As far as paying me for the fief. I never received any payment for that. This may have been a miscommunication. Diggles was a bit of a dick. He may have led you to think something else. We attacked Kedelke, and haven't moved against you since. "get ready to deal with the consequences" -Turbo. Mighty big words when you have FCC buffing your troop counts in all your fiefs. As well as attacking us for you. I'm betting they didn't give you gear though. That would be too much. Maybe just the gold to buy gear? Either way This was a post for FCC to rectify not posting a long funny thread about how they justify going to war with us. They may do so now. All other concerns may be directed to me in steam,(I know you have it) or TS.  Memorialmark.com

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 07:47:52 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I could forget about a funny post, and do this. You'll have to talk to Bull though. I'm just the angry (slightly drunk) reactionary.