Author Topic: Holy ground FCC Declares war on LL  (Read 5768 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Holy ground FCC Declares war on LL
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2013, 03:21:59 pm »
Tanken I know you are saying they were moving 10K goods a week or more - but this is my question if they were doing that much - where were they getting the trade goods?  Who would let them steal 10K goods like that from their fiefs - all our free trade fiefs and the other free trade fiefs in the snow combined couldn't handle that much (assuming the other 20-30 people using them didnt take any) and would be 25% taxed, plus going to all those various fiefs would take more than a week each time just to circulate around let alone get over to exchange with eu and then have to run around and find 10K S&D to sell (steal) in.  Where are they supposedly get access get to tens of thousands of S&D without getting attacked every other day?  Who supposedly financed 10K S&D a week in trade and for what purpose?

The fact that LL was able to freely attack people in Hospitaller lands and be not attacked by them is  a pretty strong sign of where they are aligned (not to mention more than half of them show up for every fight agaisnt us and the the other people hospitaller is making war with).  Waiting for them to strike at a bad random moment like astralis the other hospitaller vassal did to fimbrulvetyr doesn't seem that great an idea and allowing them a nice foothold for supporting hospitaller aggression near our lands is also not something to be desired.  Also, I said 8 million not 12.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:29:37 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2013, 03:24:36 pm »
+2
dam you guys pick up on a 126 man clan called BIRD Clan with Hero Party gg

Arowaine, let's not forget history.

Also, Hospis attacking Hero Party at the beginning of Strat. TKoV attacking Chevaliers and Remnant.

Much larger clans attacking smaller clans over debatable reasons, depending on your perspective, has happened in pretty much every strat. There is a lot of legitimate criticism you can make of FCC, but come on, that's pretty weak one consider the 4 largest clans have all done it at some point this strat alone.

In conclusion:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 04:01:32 pm »
+1
Arowaine, let's not forget history.

Also, Hospis attacking Hero Party at the beginning of Strat. TKoV attacking Chevaliers and Remnant.

Much larger clans attacking smaller clans over debatable reasons, depending on your perspective, has happened in pretty much every strat. There is a lot of legitimate criticism you can make of FCC, but come on, that's pretty weak one consider the 4 largest clans have all done it at some point this strat alone.

In conclusion:

And that's pretty much it. It sucks but unless they are counter attacking to survive, most clans will attack smaller factions instead of a bigger one just to be sure they don't lose in the end and FCC is no different whatever they say about it
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 04:20:03 pm »
+1
You got it all wrong! I didn't cast a permanent enchantment over that fief, it just happens to be right on top of a natural ley line. If you don't believe me just try holding onto a dowsing rod over there, it'll practically fly out of your hands.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline KillerofFlowers

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 43
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_Emperor_KillerofFlowers
  • IRC nick: KillerofFlowers
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 05:15:53 pm »
Tanken I know you are saying they were moving 10K goods a week or more - but this is my question if they were doing that much - where were they getting the trade goods?  Who would let them steal 10K goods like that from their fiefs - all our free trade fiefs and the other free trade fiefs in the snow combined couldn't handle that much (assuming the other 20-30 people using them didnt take any) and would be 25% taxed, plus going to all those various fiefs would take more than a week each time just to circulate around let alone get over to exchange with eu and then have to run around and find 10K S&D to sell (steal) in.  Where are they supposedly get access get to tens of thousands of S&D without getting attacked every other day?  Who supposedly financed 10K S&D a week in trade and for what purpose?

The fact that LL was able to freely attack people in Hospitaller lands and be not attacked by them is  a pretty strong sign of where they are aligned (not to mention more than half of them show up for every fight agaisnt us and the the other people hospitaller is making war with).  Waiting for them to strike at a bad random moment like astralis the other hospitaller vassal did to fimbrulvetyr doesn't seem that great an idea and allowing them a nice foothold for supporting hospitaller aggression near our lands is also not something to be desired.  Also, I said 8 million not 12.
we got our goods from different places. At first when we were still in kutt we had bulgur, but seeing how that was a gift to Kutt and not LL we gave it back but hosp allowed us to buy the remaining s&d. Now on top of that we also asked tkov about buying from their lands and they allowed it. In total I think doom picked up around 8k goods from tkov and surrounding places that gave him permission.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 05:16:43 pm »
And that's pretty much it. It sucks but unless they are counter attacking to survive, most clans will attack smaller factions instead of a bigger one just to be sure they don't lose in the end and FCC is no different whatever they say about it

I'm pretty sure semenstorm has done the opposite at every opportunity and hoped for the best lol.  I've been convinced we were gonna get wiped off the game several times now.  Not very interesting otherwise.  Fuck carebear alliances.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2013, 05:55:58 pm »
+1
I'm pretty sure semenstorm has done the opposite at every opportunity and hoped for the best lol.  I've been convinced we were gonna get wiped off the game several times now.  Not very interesting otherwise.  Fuck carebear alliances.

Well we did attack BIRD with no real reasons but to expand around WeyyCOCK and have a foothold in NA which is basically preying on a smaller clan but yeah ever since then we've been up against much bigger guys than us

Im not counting Frisia in that because we went there to try helping SS in taking back a legitimate claim in my book. Gotta be ready to fight when you take a fief that belongs to someone else whatever size your clan is.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 06:03:19 pm by SHinOCk »

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2013, 07:15:38 pm »
+8
Regardless of Hosp support, real or imagined, FCC is still going against a much smaller faction.

And you know what? We're going to fuck LL. Then we're going to blow a hot, steamy load of victory all over their faces, tear-streaked from madness and sorrow and rectal bleeding.

And hey, at least we're friends with Teutonic, which is a goodish reason to go to war. Though maybe sneakily giving them gear, troops, and money might've been a better idea. Alas, the time for smart decisions is in the past, and the time of glorious war is upon us!
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2013, 07:31:35 pm »
Well we did attack BIRD with no real reasons but to expand around WeyyCOCK and have a foothold in NA which is basically preying on a smaller clan but yeah ever since then we've been up against much bigger guys than us

Im not counting Frisia in that because we went there to try helping SS in taking back a legitimate claim in my book. Gotta be ready to fight when you take a fief that belongs to someone else whatever size your clan is.

Hero Party vs BIRD was a war of the true LLJK successors and was completely legitimate.  Though as you may of noticed, getting a bunch of goons in your clan usually ends horribly no matter what.  Sadly at that point LLJK was corrupted into an FCC vassal and deserved to be wiped out of the game for disgracing its memory. 

Considering how much FCC propped them up with direct support we can't really say we're hypocrites if Occitan got involved as well, considering the idea was to get some clans in NA who could actually sustain a war and play the game properly.  Since we're all still here bitching about wars and having primetime battles across the map (except BIRD lol) instead of the game being abandoned/dead it seems to be going pretty well so far.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2013, 08:03:33 pm »
+1
Regardless of Hosp support, real or imagined, FCC is still going against a much smaller faction.

And you know what? We're going to fuck LL. Then we're going to blow a hot, steamy load of victory all over their faces, tear-streaked from madness and sorrow and rectal bleeding.

And hey, at least we're friends with Teutonic, which is a goodish reason to go to war. Though maybe sneakily giving them gear, troops, and money might've been a better idea. Alas, the time for smart decisions is in the past, and the time of glorious war is upon us!

I'm surprised Kesh liked this post, this is pretty much all he needed to say regarding this war, rather than claiming "proxy"...

this is far more respectable.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2013, 08:30:00 pm »
+7
Nope

This is why I like Arowaine/Occitan, they are honest and good folks to deal with. Shinock admits why they got involved, just like Arowaine did to me. Gasp, he and I even joke about it still.

Smoothrich still lives in the delusional martyr world where Phantom was big meanie to him, Partyboy got 12k troops from FCC, Kesh controls 100 accounts and his girlfriend is his hand, Smoothrich believes himself to be the master strategic manipulator of the world of strategus, and he was only deadminned for fighting the good fight against cheaters.

So sayeth BOARD Clan.

No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2013, 08:46:18 pm »
This is why I like Arowaine/Occitan, they are honest and good folks to deal with. Shinock admits why they got involved, just like Arowaine did to me. Gasp, he and I even joke about it still.

Smoothrich still lives in the delusional martyr world where Phantom was big meanie to him, Partyboy got 12k troops from FCC, Kesh controls 100 accounts and his girlfriend is his hand, Smoothrich believes himself to be the master strategic manipulator of the world of strategus, and he was only deadminned for fighting the good fight against cheaters.

So sayeth BOARD Clan.

LLJK was wiped out for being a useless clan that helped no one, and a new territory-alliance sprung up that has led to months of sieges, countless battles, and much more fun.  LLJK-BIRD was the shit fertilizer from which a new era of Strategus could bloom.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2013, 08:54:04 pm »
+2
LLJK was wiped out for being a useless clan that helped no one, and a new territory-alliance sprung up that has led to months of sieges, countless battles, and much more fun.  LLJK-BIRD was the shit fertilizer from which a new era of Strategus could bloom.

A useless clan that won just as many wars as Hero Party did by themselves.  :mrgreen:

Sorry FCC/LL/Teutonics/Occitan, I will stop shitting up the thread with posts about dead clans and keep my talk about BIRD clan to a minimum.

Trolololololol

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2013, 09:01:14 pm »
+11
Your mother's asshole, I tragedy.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2013, 09:58:32 pm »
+2
Rikthor there's something special about your damn avatar...