Author Topic: Holy ground FCC Declares war on LL  (Read 5764 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Holy ground FCC Declares war on LL
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2013, 04:51:48 am »
---removed
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2013, 06:07:48 am »
+2
I am honestly not surprised Chaos HASN'T done anything ever.
fixed it for you

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2013, 06:34:36 am »
+7
The irony is that FCC think of LL as a Hospitaller vassal faction, but they're not.

(click to show/hide)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 06:50:25 am »
+2
The leaders of the free companies met with the mighty shaman witchcraft. The bones were tossed. Nova Slezkh Castle has been declared a holy place and our people march in search of the glory of resurrection. Twice this miracle has been seen. Fear not of death people of terror for you shall rise again chants our shaman.

The blood this war has shed has fueled the terrortops power and the magic has returned to the land. We have seen the signs and know in our hearts that He is with us.

The terror is rising

BaleOhay War Chief of the BS clan

(that is the story part.. the reality is we do not want them as neighbors, it is like hosp lite... no thanks)

dam you guys pick up on a 12 man clan gg
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 06:54:01 am »
+2
dam you guys pick up on a 12 man clan gg

didn't you attack frisia when you though they were a just a small faction?

Also; I don't know if we are even attacking LL or if we are just defending teutonic. Also, LL, Hospitallers, Occitan... aren't you all just the same clan since strat 2?

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2013, 07:02:14 am »
didn't you attack frisia when you though they were a just a small faction?

Also; I don't know if we are even attacking LL or if we are just defending teutonic. Also, LL, Hospitallers, Occitan... aren't you all just the same clan since strat 2?

start to play more... and get better information this is actually getting old,bragging on old story..  ho wait a minute i totaly forgot i am sorry sir you guys like old stuff like old strat my bad!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:26:49 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2013, 07:07:41 am »
+1
eh, I don't really care, it just doesn't seem like anything has changed.

Offline Garem

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • The Black Company forums
  • Faction: The Black Company
  • Game nicks: Garem_BlackCompany
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2013, 07:20:25 am »
+2
Jesus, Arowaine. Give the "poor sods" thing a rest - and that goes for everyone, since you're hardly the first.

Everyone attacks smaller factions from time to time. Some attack bigger factions, too. So what? People have their reasons. Strategus is ultimately a game of politics.
The Black Company's Strategus Trainer
http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/black-company-recruiting-na/
Forums: http://nadeathsquad.freeforums.org/
Formerly of the Fallen Brigade, Homeys4Lyfe

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 07:40:10 am »
+2
Jesus, Arowaine. Give the "poor sods" thing a rest - and that goes for everyone, since you're hardly the first.

Everyone attacks smaller factions from time to time. Some attack bigger factions, too. So what? People have their reasons. Strategus is ultimately a game of politics.

The reason Arow mentions this is because FCC has been claiming this whole strat that they're all about helping small factions.. and that they wouldn't interfere in small faction wars.

Now they're using an excuse to attack one without proof. Claiming that this small faction is working with us and that we are helping them when it's far from the truth.

You have to call that out.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 07:49:45 am »
+5
saying we are "attacking" them makes it sound like we went out of our way to declare war on them and are currently sending armies at them. Last I checked, LL was trying to finish off a clan that was already in bad shape from their last war and we - due to various reasons - decided to help that small clan against the hordes of troops being sent against it. I don't know if we have any plans to launch any offensives against LL or not, but I think it is a pretty big stretch to say we are attacking a little guy here.

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 07:54:28 am »
+3
I am, I am also a forum warrior. I call out people on shit they claim and prove it false! I fight on all sides, and suffice to say, only 4 factions have ever really paid me constantly. FCC, LL(now), Blackzilla(yup he's a faction on his own right!), and NH/Fimbul. Most other factions it's spotty, I'll get some pay or i won't. You don't see me declaring war on anyone, and I work with everyone.

but but? isn't that the best end result?
I imagine it would be difficult as a one man "faction" to declare war on anyone else.

Looking forward to xp!

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 07:55:19 am »
+3
The reason Arow mentions this is because FCC has been claiming this whole strat that they're all about helping small factions.. and that they wouldn't interfere in small faction wars.

Now they're using an excuse to attack one without proof. Claiming that this small faction is working with us and that we are helping them when it's far from the truth.

You have to call that out.

Well it seems odd that we have been doing a lot of trading ourselves and had more members than LL for a period of time but the gear they have would overly bankrupt us 10 fold. I think FCC has a good reason for attacking.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 08:09:04 am »
+4
Well it seems odd that we have been doing a lot of trading ourselves and had more members than LL for a period of time but the gear they have would overly bankrupt us 10 fold. I think FCC has a good reason for attacking.

Hell we move 10-15K goods a week as a large faction with huge quantities of S&D from owning many fiefs and their armies would have cost us everything we would have made in 2-3 months.  Full heraldic plate with great mauls and arbalests, etc. etc.  Their armies would cost roughly 8 million gold to outfit 12 thousand troops, basically what a massive faction with a lot of eu trade could maybe pull off (hospergllers), but not a small faction with only 1 fief and access to limited amounts of other clan's fief's S&D and those only with 20-25% taxes.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 08:46:43 am »
+6
Hell we move 10-15K goods a week as a large faction with huge quantities of S&D from owning many fiefs and their armies would have cost us everything we would have made in 2-3 months.  Full heraldic plate with great mauls and arbalests, etc. etc.  Their armies would cost roughly 8 million gold to outfit 12 thousand troops, basically what a massive faction with a lot of eu trade could maybe pull off (hospergllers), but not a small faction with only 1 fief and access to limited amounts of other clan's fief's S&D and those only with 20-25% taxes.

But you're failing to see that they actually did it, and Kesh I'm not going to bullshit you when I say I sat there and saw them do it. They hooked up with the Wolves literally right after we were wiped and were trading 10-20k goods with Wolves to cash out max bonus a week. Not to mention that Greatsage and 4 others were in EU lands (Hence, Anzac_KUTT you see occasionally on Battle Page) trading and amassing their gold. I don't foresee how Hospitallers would have given LL anything, they barely would shake their dicks at us even if we asked.

They're currently running a war against Fimbulvetr and probably stockpiling what they have to get to war with you guys. LL did this all themselves, they have been working hard at it. 12 Million I doubt was what was spent, maybe closer to 3 or 4 mil, but they had that much when I left to join Frisia anyway. I have no Faction investment in this war, nor do I stand to gain anything by supporting either side--all I can say is that Lost Legion has done this themselves, and that Hospitallers have had nothing to do with it. They're really good farmers. Getting our asses handed to us taught us what they would need to make a "come back" and the fact that all they're doing is waging war on Teutonics' one remaining fief when they have one themselves, should be commendable.

You guys should let them have their war, and stay out of it. It's not like you couldn't thwart them if they got too dangerous or started stepping on your toes with attacks. All this is at the moment is a reason for you guys to revitalize your members' activity in Strategus and push someone around.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 08:50:16 am »
+3

Don't get us wrong Kesh, we do somewhat see(just because we have worked with Hosp. in past strats) why you may feel that we are a hostile presence being right next to you in the Tundra.  Although with the events of today we will not be taking Slezkh Castle and it won't be happening.  We had a some suspicions FCC may step in and help Teutonics, but as far as a full declaration of war, this was not expected in the slightest. 

We are starting to actually like this topic now.  At least the work that we put in was enough to raise this much fus, the Emperor has lead us well.  If all of this means the end of Lost Legion in the Tundra, we will do it all over again, just hopefully we have enough time before strat restarts. 

Edit:  Yes, 12 million is not even remotely close to how much we spent, it was far far less than this number.