Author Topic: The kicking of attackers at Maras Castle  (Read 5823 times)

Offline Sable Keech

• Earl
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I know a good rye when I see one
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Keech
Re: The kicking of attackers at Maras Castle
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2013, 01:27:52 pm »
+3
I think everyones in the wrong, and also taking strat/ crpg too seriously.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2013, 01:32:41 pm »
+1
Cyrus, Everkistus and Erzengel - frustration floods your eyes and mind. If you can't control your negative emotions, why do you want to be admins? I know that due to my personal preferences and strong temptation I don't want to be an admin, because objectivity often requires effort, but if this shit has run like in last time, maybe I should apply for admin  :lol:

:rolleyes:

No idea which frustration and negative emotions you are talking about Harpag. I have always treated the members of your clan very fair since I am an admin. I have absolutely no negative feelings towards Grey Order and get along very well with most of your members. I even unbanned Shadow_the_Grey earlier to allow him to participate in that battle. Doesn't sound that biased if you ask me. You have absolutely no reason to complain here, we just enforced the rules and will also do it in the future no matter which clan is involved.

I know that you are trolling, but it is really getting boring.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2013, 01:43:02 pm »
+2

I've written before that both sides cheat .... maybe by accident or on purpose.
I see this on both sides and to deny this is ridiculous.

Of course. It's just that they have to deny it because they are "good", and we don't need, because we are "bad". Just RP  :)

I know that you are trolling, but it is really getting boring.

I'm sorry if boring  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2013, 03:07:19 pm »
I'm sorry if boring  :)

I think more correct terms could be:

obnoxious
awful
repulsive
inconsistent
pain in the neck
foul
displeasing
revolting
etc.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2013, 03:23:41 pm »
+4
I'm 99% sure its the nonsensical drama and rage that makes people (devs/admins/players) give up on strat. The other 1% being the terrible amount of bugs and glitches.

I'm fairly sure the rules were pretty clear on this, you have to defend your castle from the enemies.  If the enemies can no longer attack you can sally out and kill them or wait and they must leave.  Its completely optional for defenders to sally out and if they choose not to then the attackers can be kicked for delaying.

It seems easy enough to me to distinguish between someone who is still in your castle and someone who is outside.

As ever, storm in a tea cup.
Turtles

Offline BeastSVK

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights who say NI
  • Game nicks: NobleBeast_Knight_who_say_NI
  • IRC nick: NobleBeast_Knight_who_say_NI
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2013, 03:41:27 pm »

:wink: innocence

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2013, 03:46:06 pm »
+3
It seems easy enough to me to distinguish between someone who is still in your castle and someone who is outside.
It's not. When talking about a huge scene like Uxhal, camping the gatehouse of the outer wall, with not a single building being between the outer and second wall, is exactly the same as being outside the castle to me. That did cost Grey Order a 100 tickets and 4 minutes past the timer to clear out though and not even a single warning was issued.

(click to show/hide)
:wink: innocence
I just don't get what the problem is here, I have looked at these rules and I don't see it.

1) Ladders
                    1.1) Floating ladders. You are not allowed to stay on floating ladders. If for some reason your ladder becomes floating, you are to get off it, even if it means suicide.
                    1.2) Ladderplacement. For now there are no rules on unrealistic ladders, so they are allowed. (as long as you keep the other rules in mind)

It's not floating and there are no rules on unrealistic ladders, with 'unrealistic' being a very vague definition anyway, but I guess that is why there are no rules about it.

Offline BeastSVK

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights who say NI
  • Game nicks: NobleBeast_Knight_who_say_NI
  • IRC nick: NobleBeast_Knight_who_say_NI
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2013, 03:58:26 pm »
It's not. When talking about a huge scene like Uxhal, camping the gatehouse of the outer wall, with not a single building being between the outer and second wall, is exactly the same as being outside the castle to me. That did cost Grey Order a 100 tickets and 4 minutes past the timer to clear out though and not even a single warning was issued.
I just don't get what the problem is here, I have looked at these rules and I don't see it.

1) Ladders
                    1.1) Floating ladders. You are not allowed to stay on floating ladders. If for some reason your ladder becomes floating, you are to get off it, even if it means suicide.
                    1.2) Ladderplacement. For now there are no rules on unrealistic ladders, so they are allowed. (as long as you keep the other rules in mind)

It's not floating and there are no rules on unrealistic ladders, with 'unrealistic' being a very vague definition anyway, but I guess that is why there are no rules about it.

Well the whole construction is bad and bad. Left ladder is not holding on spikes its just erected like **** from ground ..

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2013, 05:08:57 pm »
Jeez, still going at it like a bunch of angry nerds, are we? :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2013, 05:13:29 pm »
+1
It's a matter of principles, which are not understood very well in this community, not that I didn't know that already.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2013, 07:07:32 pm »
+1
Yeah, the targeted multiaccounting bans...

No bias at all.

Remember when you tried to prove that they were deliberately ignoring some multiaccounters, so you banned one on your own "evidence," and then it turned out it was just your personal bias and you were deadmined?

Yeah... So since FCC is apparently free of multi-accounters, who exactly are they ignoring now?

You've repeatedly proven that you are one of the most biased people in the entire community given your impressive hatred towards a rather large selection of the community (That somehow even surpasses the hatred that a lot of anti-UIF old-schoolers have towards UIF, which is saying something), but please, do go one preaching your self-rightous "I only want [selective] justice [without evidence]" speels that you seem so fond of.

As ever, storm in a tea cup.
Now this is an altogether lovely saying that I must remember, it sounds so much better then "Making mountains out of molehills."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:11:10 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2013, 07:14:18 pm »
+1

Remember when you tried to prove that they were deliberately ignoring some multiaccounters, so you banned one on your own "evidence," and then it turned out it was just your personal bias and you were deadmined?

Remember when Kesh posted on his girlfriends forum account? That basically proves at least account sharing is happening, so yeah, gg.
Yeah... So since FCC is apparently free of multi-accounters, who exactly are they ignoring now?

Fallen ofc
You've repeatedly proven that you are one of the most biased people in the entire community given your impressive hatred towards a rather large selection of the community (That somehow even surpasses the hatred that a lot of anti-UIF old-schoolers have towards UIF, which is saying something), but please, do go one preaching your self-rightous "I only want [selective] justice [without evidence]" speels that you seem so fond of.

Now this is an altogether lovely saying that I must remember, it sounds so much better then "Making mountains out of molehills."
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2013, 07:22:10 pm »
Forum account sharing is hardly the same as game sharing, since one has zero impact in game and can happen due to simple mistakes, hence why Kesh was unbanned.

As for the next statement of yours, I've personally stamped out a single incident of a member trying to multi-account before it even happened a year and a half ago (perhaps two), and I think we've only had to do that just one other time (roughly two years ago). I might be forgetting one other incident, but everytime we have always nipped it in the bud the instant Leadership found out about it.
There is no plausible way anyone can run a clan and not find out if he has a multi-accounter inside it for long...

You see, The Fallen are not as incredibly stupid as a lot of the community, and seem to understand this basic concept: Nobody knows what tool cmp uses to catch multi-accounters, but it works, so you will get caught... So we don't do it. It really is that simple, hence why we've never been mass-banned for it.

Multi-accounting and thinking you won't get caught is like installing autoblock and thinking you won't get caught. It is just pure stupidity. I still remember the sour taste I had in my mouth when a Fallen showed up on one of the autoblocker waves way long ago, but we have yet to have that happen again for anything else.

Nobody multi accounts in Fallen, and I'd love for anyone to prove otherwise, but please do share your theory on why we do it unless it is typical "I don't like Fallen so I bet they are dirty cheaters."

Anyone who thinks they can get away with multi-accounting or autoblocking is a delusional fool.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2013, 07:34:01 pm »
Forum account sharing is hardly the same as game sharing, since one has zero impact in game and can happen due to simple mistakes, hence why Kesh was unbanned.
He admitted it wasn't a simple mistake, and stop bullshitting, forum accountsharers can 1+ eachother to give them a higher renowncount!!

0As for the next statement of yours, I've personally stamped out a single incident of a member trying to multi-account before it even happened a year and a half ago (perhaps two), and I thin000000000,00k 0w0,e0've only had to do that just one other time (roughly two years ago). I might be forgetting one other incident, but everytime we have always nipped it in the bud the instant Leadership found out about it.
There is no plausible way anyone can run a clan and not find out if he has a multi-accounter inside it for long...

You see, The Fallen are not as incredibly stupid as a lot of the community, and seem to understand this basic concept: Nobody knows what tool cmp uses to catch multi-accounters, but it works, so you will get caught... So we don't do it. It really is that simple, hence why we've never been mass-banned for it.

Multi-accounting and thinking you won't get caught is like installing autoblock and thinking you won't get caught. It is just pure stupidity. I still remember the sour taste I had in my mouth when a Fallen showed up on one of the autoblocker waves way long ago, but we have yet to have that happen again for anything else.

Nobody multi accounts in Fallen, and I'd love for anyone to prove otherwise, but please do share your theory on why we do it unless it is typical "I don't like Fallen so I bet they are dirty cheaters."

Anyone who thinks they can get away with multi-accounting or autoblocking is a delusional fool.
Goats, also Smoothrich and CNN told me not to trust you guys!!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2013, 07:49:46 pm »
+5
Kesh plays on Busty's account nearly 24/7, Busty has probably played no more then half a dozzen hours of cRPG in her life even if her account is the second most active Strategus army/Strategus merc for FCC, he's a rampant account sharer, and many people in FCC were encouraged for the past 2-3 Strategus's to multiaccount, account share, and so forth on a very large scale.  These are all facts.  If you knew why Kesh was unbanned you'd probably laugh because he's so blatantly guilty still, but I'm not gonna talk about The Truth in ways that can compromise things.

The fact is I'm sure Kesh would've stayed banned if it was done by Meow or Tomas and he was in UIF.  Almost all "investigations" for multiaccounting were just deferred to biased admins who only "investigated" flagged accounts who were russians because "its more likely lol."  I bet dozens of them were multiaccount banned with much flimsier evidence, because they are all treated like shit by devs and admins and that's really the main point of the thread.  The insane amounts of bias by a small insular circle jerk community that made sure half the groups don't have admins and get blanket banned in whimsical ways.

I'm not biased against individuals or people in clans, but by observing (or trying to change) some of the admin bureaucracy in the game it becomes really obvious that most people involved are more or less racists who jerk it to banning people they don't like with flimsy evidence, and will treat people with more condemning evidence they do like with lenience.  Then some people try to be impartial and fair and they're the ones who look bad in comparison.

Obviously that's how most institutions end up being run I suppose.  Still pretty funny to watch how shitty it is and how pervasive for years those negative stereotypes and senses of entitlement can be.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.