Author Topic: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional  (Read 17466 times)

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
Re: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2013, 11:21:28 pm »
+1
Arathian has deleted his post, thanks for having some class. 

Death to the FCC!

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2013, 11:22:57 pm »
+1
Of course, and any other minor clans who want to get involved in fun wars against other smaller clans for the rest of the Strategus are pretty much going to be drone strike targeted and wiped out of the game by Emperor Kesh, Spergking of the NA UIF because them and their sister clan Velucan Empire have had almost zero attacks against their homelands at all, and have endless supplies of +3 plated 2k stacks of troops that they have zero problems throwing at whoever they want.

At least Veluca has honorably been duking it out against a worthy foe, Occitan/Chev/SS, in a rather fun primetime only series of battles where everyone has great gear and good manners.  Everyone likes Veluca even if they are overpowered dicks in Strategus, cuz they're good and fun players.

FCC though, oh boy.  Item bombs, hypocritcal diplomacy, 6 am weekday attacks, ladder exploits, nighttime abuse, members openly account sharing/multiaccounting, and a neverending deluge of whiny, nasally shitposting, which is much how their Teamspeak sounds if you ever hung out there.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TOo7DUOIKnw  Enjoy Kesh ordering his clan to put "ladders on top of ladders" (illegal skyladdering ordered by the commander) while him and Fallen leader Loki try to plot to frame me for admin abuse by breaking server rules and just hilarious nerd rage in general.

Forget about the fact that they shit up every thread saying FCC SUPPORTS SMALL CLANS WE ARE HONORABLE ANTI HOSPITALLERS while proceeding to park into any other clans TS who dared to have 1 merc against them and shit talk for hours about how they OWED fcc, while still fabricating bullshit logic to invade and attempt to wipe out any small clan who dared wage a war and start winning against someone who FCC deemed as their vassal.

And here we have a thread reopened so we can all "point and laugh" at LL losing against a clan with endless +3 shiny troops who got attacked after spending a week sieging a castle in a series of exciting battles, just so FCC can get their pimply nerd dicks hard on WIPING OUT THE HOSPITALLER MENANCE and ensuring no more fun will be had by the LL guys for another few weeks at least.

Shameful.  And to think, if only there were some factions left on the NA map with tens of thousands of troops fully geared in the waiting, possibly sharing a border with FCC, who can give them a taste of what it is like to be attacked in the middle of another war.  Too bad no one like that seems to exist.

Don't usually agree with what Smoothrich says.. but this summed it up nicely.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2013, 11:23:59 pm »
Arathian has deleted his post, thanks for having some class. 

Death to the FCC!

I didn't delete any post, a mod did.

Mods are so stuck up lately that they don't even allow for a small victory dance :(

boo

boo mods

shame on you

VICTORY DANCE

WITH SOME VICTORY GIN

We have always been at war with Hospitaler.

edit: also I find your assertion about any alleged lack of class from my behalf highly offensive. Sir. *BUUUUUUURP*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2013, 11:27:04 pm »
+1
I didn't delete any post, a mod did.

Mods are so stuck up lately that they don't even allow for a small victory dance :(

boo

boo mods

shame on you

VICTORY DANCE

WITH SOME VICTORY GIN

We have always been at war with Hospitaler.

edit: also I find your assertion about any alleged lack of class from my behalf highly offensive. Sir. *BUUUUUUURP*

Why would you celebrate a victory?

IIRC LL won the war against you... FCC beat them.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2013, 11:29:34 pm »
@smooth
the refreshing part of you mate is and also i totally can fraternise with, that when i read your post i nearly can see your veins popping out of your forehead which in some of my posts people also recognize. So in my case i would like to call it righthousness, while others just look at me strangely and bewildered. Problem is we often don't help our case with these things.

@Arathian "-" for OP title selection, too much hate inflicting, too less substance.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2013, 11:29:52 pm »
+2
Why would you celebrate a victory?

IIRC LL won the war against you... FCC beat them.

That statement is hilarious in so many different ways.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2013, 11:30:38 pm »
+2
@Arathian "-" for OP title selection, too much hate inflicting, too less substance.

So, overall, perfect?

edit: seriously though, I am kind of buffled in regards of what people expected. We were attacked unprovoked. What should I write?

"Thanks for the attack LL. Please remember to use lube"?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:34:03 pm by Arathian »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2013, 11:34:24 pm »
+3
Of course, and any other minor clans who want to get involved in fun wars against other smaller clans for the rest of the Strategus are pretty much going to be drone strike targeted and wiped out of the game by Emperor Kesh, Spergking of the NA UIF because them and their sister clan Velucan Empire have had almost zero attacks against their homelands at all, and have endless supplies of +3 plated 2k stacks of troops that they have zero problems throwing at whoever they want.

At least Veluca has honorably been duking it out against a worthy foe, Occitan/Chev/SS, in a rather fun primetime only series of battles where everyone has great gear and good manners.  Everyone likes Veluca even if they are overpowered dicks in Strategus, cuz they're good and fun players.

FCC though, oh boy.  Item bombs, hypocritcal diplomacy, 6 am weekday attacks, ladder exploits, nighttime abuse, members openly account sharing/multiaccounting, and a neverending deluge of whiny, nasally shitposting, which is much how their Teamspeak sounds if you ever hung out there.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TOo7DUOIKnw  Enjoy Kesh ordering his clan to put "ladders on top of ladders" (illegal skyladdering ordered by the commander) while him and Fallen leader Loki try to plot to frame me for admin abuse by breaking server rules and just hilarious nerd rage in general.

Forget about the fact that they shit up every thread saying FCC SUPPORTS SMALL CLANS WE ARE HONORABLE ANTI HOSPITALLERS while proceeding to park into any other clans TS who dared to have 1 merc against them and shit talk for hours about how they OWED fcc, while still fabricating bullshit logic to invade and attempt to wipe out any small clan who dared wage a war and start winning against someone who FCC deemed as their vassal.

And here we have a thread reopened so we can all "point and laugh" at LL losing against a clan with endless +3 shiny troops who got attacked after spending a week sieging a castle in a series of exciting battles, just so FCC can get their pimply nerd dicks hard on WIPING OUT THE HOSPITALLER MENANCE and ensuring no more fun will be had by the LL guys for another few weeks at least.

Shameful.  And to think, if only there were some factions left on the NA map with tens of thousands of troops fully geared in the waiting, possibly sharing a border with FCC, who can give them a taste of what it is like to be attacked in the middle of another war.  Too bad no one like that seems to exist.

HeroParty... champions of justice! protector of small clans! http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=2791 oh... maybe not.
Lets also completely ignore FCC launching attacks into hosp lands, and HeroParty land... and lets ignore how hero party blatantly broke the rules in order to prevent us taking their fief. and lets ignore how smoothrich ban kesh because he hates him and then lost his admin for it. and lets ignore how all the 6am battles we have had are caused by enemies with awful nighttime settings. yes let us just ignore anything that might suggest smoothrich ever says anything even remotely biased or false because smooth NEVER lies. EVER. he is also the least trolly person on the forums, he is only muted half the time because he speaks TOO MUCH truth.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2013, 12:01:15 am »
HeroParty... champions of justice! protector of small clans! http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=2791 oh... maybe not.
Lets also completely ignore FCC launching attacks into hosp lands, and HeroParty land... and lets ignore how hero party blatantly broke the rules in order to prevent us taking their fief. and lets ignore how smoothrich ban kesh because he hates him and then lost his admin for it. and lets ignore how all the 6am battles we have had are caused by enemies with awful nighttime settings. yes let us just ignore anything that might suggest smoothrich ever says anything even remotely biased or false because smooth NEVER lies. EVER. he is also the least trolly person on the forums, he is only muted half the time because he speaks TOO MUCH truth.
Ascalon took the fief from Gforce MAfia, which we swore are allegiance too. So, they are just retaking an old fief.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/hero_party-pledges-allegiance-to-the-godfather/

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2013, 12:07:15 am »
+2
Ascalon took the fief from Gforce MAfia, which we swore are allegiance too. So, they are just retaking an old fief.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/hero_party-pledges-allegiance-to-the-godfather/

So it is ok for heroparty/semenstorm to attack smaller factions when they have grievances, but it is somehow a horrible blasphemy for FCC to do so? I still think it is funny that the whole reason we ended up against Hero Party (who we were previously very friendly with) was because they were attacking BIRD CLAN after it absorbed LLJK. HP picking on the 5ish actives who made up the new BIRD CLAN and FCC defending their God King against such aggression. but hey, heroparty loves small clans unlike FCC >.>

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2013, 12:22:37 am »
So it is ok for heroparty/semenstorm to attack smaller factions when they have grievances, but it is somehow a horrible blasphemy for FCC to do so? I still think it is funny that the whole reason we ended up against Hero Party (who we were previously very friendly with) was because they were attacking BIRD CLAN after it absorbed LLJK. HP picking on the 5ish actives who made up the new BIRD CLAN and FCC defending their God King against such aggression. but hey, heroparty loves small clans unlike FCC >.>
Never said it was horrible blasphmy. I mean, they have what 35 members to you guys have what 62 members. So it looks worse when you attack a small faction. Also, Hero Party didn't attack a smaller clan while they were already at war, fighting an equal sized clan. They didn't completely take them by surprise either. Bird knew HP was coming. They had time to defend. You just showed up and attacked everything.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2013, 12:28:20 am »
+2
You know, it is funny that you mention equal sized like size is all that matters.

LL had months of preparation, wearing full plate that-they-totally-got-by-themselves-not-hospitalers-promise and warring without warning, declaration or provocation a faction that was beaten to a pulp almost a month ago.

Fuck no the war was not fair. LL started an unfair war and they knew it. They won shit. We managed to beat back 3 plated armies completely alone. Sorry that ganging up on a weakened faction backfired. My deepest condolences. Make sure you send me a postcard from the EU.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2013, 12:29:57 am »
+3
Lol we have 62 members. These member counts are so fucking off.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2013, 12:31:46 am »
+1
Lol we have 62 members. These member counts are so fucking off.

No FCC has 170 members, 15 dogs and I won't even start counting the cats.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2013, 12:42:49 am »
+1
yeah clicking on a strat faction and checking the number of people in the factions tells you very very little about how many people are actually doing anything.