Author Topic: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional  (Read 15569 times)

Offline Chyv

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_DooM
Re: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional
« Reply #195 on: March 10, 2013, 01:02:29 am »
LL had months of preparation, wearing full plate that-they-totally-got-by-themselves-not-hospitalers-promise and warring without warning, declaration or provocation a faction that was beaten to a pulp almost a month ago.

Stop saying plate armour, as was said before, we had just over 1000 sets of transitional armour for around 7K men, the bulk of the armour we used as in 5K sets had one more body armour than your white surcoat, and also you had a castle to sit in. So yea we cleary had the unfair advantage.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #196 on: March 10, 2013, 01:06:56 am »
+1
I don't get why people keep saying that LL beat Teutonics, they didn't win any of their sieges and it looked pretty bleak after the last one regardless of FCC jumping in.

Please note that this is coming from a neutral in this whole war, I have nothing to do with LL and my faction recently fought the Teutonics, so don't you dare say that I'm their ally.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Chyv

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 10, 2013, 01:09:41 am »
+2
I don't get why people keep saying that LL beat Teutonics, they didn't win any of their sieges and it looked pretty bleak after the last one regardless of FCC jumping in.

It wasn't looking that bleak, considering we had 3K more men to send at the castle full and ready for the siege, we we're going positive K/D on attack, we were on the verge of taking the castle on the last siege if it weren't for spell casting. We were almost certain to take the castle next wave if it were not for FCC intervention.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #198 on: March 10, 2013, 01:58:21 am »
+2
More then likey but some dreams cease to exist.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 10, 2013, 02:05:48 am »
+1
As he gets away with a ban-worthy fief transfer in the middle of being besieged (own clan member attacks their own fief) and then his faction attacks a 1-man clan's village.
Good to see you posting with just one account. Gotta keep things fair and legit.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 10, 2013, 02:20:31 am »
+2

Please note that this is coming from a neutral in this whole war, I have nothing to do with LL and my faction recently fought the Teutonics, so don't you dare say that I'm their ally.

Because they did.. the only reason LL didn't take that castle the night after the whole witchcraft incident was because they didn't want to have a shitty time for the siege. FCC took advantage of this, and started attacking the armies that were going to take the castle, before prime time kicked in.

Everyone that was in those 3 siege battles knows that the next one would have been it.. and it wouldn't have been hard either, considering Teutonics lost most of their gear in those first 3.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #201 on: March 10, 2013, 03:17:11 am »
+2
Because they did.. the only reason LL didn't take that castle the night after the whole witchcraft incident was because they didn't want to have a shitty time for the siege. FCC took advantage of this, and started attacking the armies that were going to take the castle, before prime time kicked in.

Everyone that was in those 3 siege battles knows that the next one would have been it.. and it wouldn't have been hard either, considering Teutonics lost most of their gear in those first 3.

Its hard to tell who would have won the next one, guess we'll never know..........swines

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2013, 03:55:17 am »
I think you guys are getting just as cocky as the Teutonics are, that last siege wasn't a victory and I personally don't consider that a complete victory for the entire war.

Now, if someone wants to dig up all of the battles that went down between Teutonic and LL and figure out who had the most victories, we'll be able to safely say who won the actual LL vs Teutonic war.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 10, 2013, 04:04:25 am »
+1
I think you guys are getting just as cocky as the Teutonics are, that last siege wasn't a victory and I personally don't consider that a complete victory for the entire war.

Now, if someone wants to dig up all of the battles that went down between Teutonic and LL and figure out who had the most victories, we'll be able to safely say who won the actual LL vs Teutonic war.

LL planned the sieges right, it was going to be an attack in waves.. you had a lot of troops in there in a pretty decent castle. So yes, you guys won the sieges.. but that was LL's plan all along.. to deplete your army and eventually take it. The first siege went well, not the best but considering it was an attack against your full army we got in the castle rather easily. The second siege was even better, LL killed more people and we gained a lot of ground. The third siege they took all the flags, and the timer is the only reason you still have that castle.  The attacks only got better as they kept coming.. and considering they took all of your flags on the last one, it's not too farfetched to say they would have taken it. FCC stepped in at the right time, you know it, LL knows it.. we all know it.

Offline Chyv

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 10, 2013, 04:25:23 am »

If it was anyones fight..... why did FCC get involved?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 10, 2013, 04:32:00 am »
+2
Well, first of all, you keep saying 'you guys' when I'm not involved with either of the factions.  I signed up for the last siege and that was for both sides, Teutonics accepted me first.

Second of all, I still personally disagree, it can either be called a stalemate or a close victory for Teutonics, they didn't lose any of the sieges and I'm pretty sure they have the highest amount of wins total.

If it was anyones fight..... why did FCC get involved?

How the fuck should I know?  Their reason is that they had reason to believe that LL is a Hospitaller proxy, I'm not in FCC so I can't say.

Offline Chyv

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2013, 04:35:21 am »
Second of all, I still personally disagree, it can either be called a stalemate or a close victory for Teutonics, they didn't lose any of the sieges and I'm pretty sure they have the highest amount of wins total.

So 1500 men attacking a castle and killing 1800-1900 twice, isn't a victory? News to me

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2013, 04:41:49 am »
Matey, the difference between semenstorm attacking a small clan and FCC attacking a small clan is, semenstorm doesn't parade about saying they don't attack small clans. Pretty straightforward.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2013, 04:57:21 am »
Matey, the difference between semenstorm attacking a small clan and FCC attacking a small clan is, semenstorm doesn't parade about saying they don't attack small clans. Pretty straightforward.

Actually thats exactly what smoothrich spouts on about all the time - "to end the tyranny of FCC" and let semenstorm duke it out with equal sized factions, despite the fact that it repeatedly attacks really tiny factions like, BIRD clan (even needed occitan help for that), Frisians (made Occitan do all the work for them on that one), and now Ascalon's 1-man faction (don't worry there are a couple occitan armies close by).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2013, 04:59:05 am »
+1
Ascalon's 1-man faction (don't worry there are a couple occitan armies close by).

It's actually a 2 man faction. He's got 1 guy to help him out!(Ever seen Errant?)