Author Topic: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional  (Read 17469 times)

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
Re: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2013, 09:28:31 pm »
Just wanted to chime in myself here...why the fuck would hospitallers want LL to take out Teutonics...we have bigger fish to fry and would have better use for the gear in our own backyards.  Teutonics are not important or significant on the strategus map.  Not trying to be disrespectful, I like seeing you guys in the battle server, just stating the facts.

You nerds should have let this thread die 8 pages ago

This thread was fine around page 3. ( people saying fun battle, good fights). As soon as LL's plans back fired this thread became a shit show. And of course we are going to write back.

As for Crispy, quit being a loser and play Crpg with your real life friends!
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2013, 09:45:59 pm »

Heh, perhaps you should join US and play with Crispy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2013, 09:54:23 pm »
Considering the Teutonic corporation has 3x the member net income annually. I'm gonna pass.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2013, 10:04:56 pm »
Considering the Teutonic corporation has 3x the member net income annually. I'm gonna pass.

PERHAPS I should rephrase that. You should join our TS, and become a member of Astralis.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2013, 10:13:49 pm »
PERHAPS I should rephrase that. You should join our TS, and become a member of Astralis.

Herp

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2013, 10:16:09 pm »
Herp

Hum? There's multiple clans in that TS. The largest being Astralis, the smallest being mine, DL.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2013, 10:18:06 pm »
Thread has turned gay.

/thread

#lockitup
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #172 on: March 06, 2013, 10:28:57 pm »
+1
Thread has turned gay.

/thread

#lockitup

Agreed.

Until we have something to actually talk about, thread's closed.

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2013, 06:21:36 pm »
+1
LL eats the dust.

GOTTEM

GOTTEM
Herp
GOTTEM

GOTTEM

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2013, 09:35:27 pm »
+2
LL eats the dust.

Feel free to mock them this way.

edit: also, theme song for the battle

did you beat them or FCC i'm confused

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2013, 09:55:54 pm »
+1
>>did you beat them or FCC i'm confused <<

FCC.  I've seen them in the battle list more than any other.  Against smaller fish to boot. 

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2013, 10:45:44 pm »
+4
did you beat them or FCC i'm confused

Of course, and any other minor clans who want to get involved in fun wars against other smaller clans for the rest of the Strategus are pretty much going to be drone strike targeted and wiped out of the game by Emperor Kesh, Spergking of the NA UIF because them and their sister clan Velucan Empire have had almost zero attacks against their homelands at all, and have endless supplies of +3 plated 2k stacks of troops that they have zero problems throwing at whoever they want.

At least Veluca has honorably been duking it out against a worthy foe, Occitan/Chev/SS, in a rather fun primetime only series of battles where everyone has great gear and good manners.  Everyone likes Veluca even if they are overpowered dicks in Strategus, cuz they're good and fun players.

FCC though, oh boy.  Item bombs, hypocritcal diplomacy, 6 am weekday attacks, ladder exploits, nighttime abuse, members openly account sharing/multiaccounting, and a neverending deluge of whiny, nasally shitposting, which is much how their Teamspeak sounds if you ever hung out there.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TOo7DUOIKnw  Enjoy Kesh ordering his clan to put "ladders on top of ladders" (illegal skyladdering ordered by the commander) while him and Fallen leader Loki try to plot to frame me for admin abuse by breaking server rules and just hilarious nerd rage in general.

Forget about the fact that they shit up every thread saying FCC SUPPORTS SMALL CLANS WE ARE HONORABLE ANTI HOSPITALLERS while proceeding to park into any other clans TS who dared to have 1 merc against them and shit talk for hours about how they OWED fcc, while still fabricating bullshit logic to invade and attempt to wipe out any small clan who dared wage a war and start winning against someone who FCC deemed as their vassal.

And here we have a thread reopened so we can all "point and laugh" at LL losing against a clan with endless +3 shiny troops who got attacked after spending a week sieging a castle in a series of exciting battles, just so FCC can get their pimply nerd dicks hard on WIPING OUT THE HOSPITALLER MENANCE and ensuring no more fun will be had by the LL guys for another few weeks at least.

Shameful.  And to think, if only there were some factions left on the NA map with tens of thousands of troops fully geared in the waiting, possibly sharing a border with FCC, who can give them a taste of what it is like to be attacked in the middle of another war.  Too bad no one like that seems to exist.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2013, 10:56:53 pm »
+1
Hot air.

More of the same from Smoothrich.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2013, 11:02:00 pm »
Nerd Rage

As he gets away with a ban-worthy fief transfer in the middle of being besieged (own clan member attacks their own fief) and then his faction attacks a 1-man clan's village.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:24:09 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2013, 11:06:37 pm »
+3
Of course, and any other minor clans who want to get involved in fun wars against other smaller clans for the rest of the Strategus are pretty much going to be drone strike targeted and wiped out of the game by Emperor Kesh, Spergking of the NA UIF because them and their sister clan Velucan Empire have had almost zero attacks against their homelands at all, and have endless supplies of +3 plated 2k stacks of troops that they have zero problems throwing at whoever they want.

At least Veluca has honorably been duking it out against a worthy foe, Occitan/Chev/SS, in a rather fun primetime only series of battles where everyone has great gear and good manners.  Everyone likes Veluca even if they are overpowered dicks in Strategus, cuz they're good and fun players.

FCC though, oh boy.  Item bombs, hypocritcal diplomacy, 6 am weekday attacks, ladder exploits, nighttime abuse, members openly account sharing/multiaccounting, and a neverending deluge of whiny, nasally shitposting, which is much how their Teamspeak sounds if you ever hung out there.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TOo7DUOIKnw  Enjoy Kesh ordering his clan to put "ladders on top of ladders" (illegal skyladdering ordered by the commander) while him and Fallen leader Loki try to plot to frame me for admin abuse by breaking server rules and just hilarious nerd rage in general.

Forget about the fact that they shit up every thread saying FCC SUPPORTS SMALL CLANS WE ARE HONORABLE ANTI HOSPITALLERS while proceeding to park into any other clans TS who dared to have 1 merc against them and shit talk for hours about how they OWED fcc, while still fabricating bullshit logic to invade and attempt to wipe out any small clan who dared wage a war and start winning against someone who FCC deemed as their vassal.

And here we have a thread reopened so we can all "point and laugh" at LL losing against a clan with endless +3 shiny troops who got attacked after spending a week sieging a castle in a series of exciting battles, just so FCC can get their pimply nerd dicks hard on WIPING OUT THE HOSPITALLER MENANCE and ensuring no more fun will be had by the LL guys for another few weeks at least.

Shameful.  And to think, if only there were some factions left on the NA map with tens of thousands of troops fully geared in the waiting, possibly sharing a border with FCC, who can give them a taste of what it is like to be attacked in the middle of another war.  Too bad no one like that seems to exist.
You got problems man.