Author Topic: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional  (Read 17476 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2013, 02:31:18 am »
+1
Its a good move by fcc but them knights are becoming another NH clan but with good players.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2013, 02:34:21 am »
+3
We were informed by a hospitaller that they had provided much of the gear in your attack on slezkh castle (12K troops with plate and great mauls including what you had at home, etc.).  it became clear that they were using as a proxy to obtain a castle closer to fcc territory for hospitaller aggression.  We felt responsible that a small 15-man teutonic faction should be attacked by a 15 man faction with the support of a 80 man troop farming faction, primarily to get at us.  Seemed unfair and that we needed to get involved.  if it had been just 2 small factions we wouldn't have needed to get involved.  You wouldn't have raised our suspicions if you hadn't given them blue gambesons (we are the only NA faction that used that and we left that in hosp lands earlier which was the last time we used them).  Then we got more information from a hospitaller that clarified what was going on.

Kesh who is this alleged hopsitaller player that gave you this information? Im not saying i dont believe you, but you have used this line about 3 or 4 times (this hosp guy, the kutt guy who allegedly offered info during the kutt war, the "little birdy") in order to get an excuse to do things ranging from attacking other factions to getting smoothrich's admin removed. If your going to make an important decision because, as you claim, someone told you something you need to name that person so that they can verify for the claim to hold any weight.

For example i could say that someone from the FCC, who shall not be named, told me that in order to receive one of the FCCs unwanted fiefs in the north (which a number of factions have received) the leader of the receiving faction must go into a private team speak channel with Kesh and engage in cyber sex with him, more specifically eating out Kesh's ass. And again im not telling you who told me this, because... well... erm... uhh... becuase it just wouldn't be cool okay but rest assured its 100% true.

Also i believe there is like 54 people in hosp not 80. And yes princess postnig pretty much anything in this shitstorm known as the diplomacy forum will get you warned/muted, i expect a warning for this post i just made dont let me down.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2013, 02:42:32 am »
+4
We've had Teutonic guys roaming in our lands too, We must be helping them as well? Obviously Kesh is going to come out with some over the top story about some crazy conspiracy. Thats what Kesh does and everyone needs to be reminded of that any time he speaks as it doesn't hold much truth, or logic for that matter. Hospitaller has not been helping LL as Krosis already pointed out, they have been doing there own thing and are doing a good job at it. FCC (meaning Kesh) has always waited for the right opportunity to pounce on clans that would give the least resistance, which there is nothing wrong with, But that is all he is doing now. Teutonic and FCC share a TS and have always helped each other so this should not be a surprise.

And saying a Hospitaller told you any of this is ridiculous as its just false, so if you actually did talk to someone then you need to smack your self for listening to someone that is not really in the faction or has any knowledge of what goes on, but if that really works then heck, I talked to an FCC member and he said you really do multi account, You once killed a kitten in real life by eating it, and you sent Bale $45 via paypal to make that insensitive virgin joke! (See Bale, I did think it was funny! lol)

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2013, 02:42:41 am »
+1
This thread just got noice.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2013, 02:44:16 am »
+3
When will Hospitallers learn that it's people like Goretooth who ruin their public image?  It's hard to take a faction's diplomacy seriously when they have people like Goretooth running around directly insulting other clans whilst taunting them, a good way to provoke future attacks.

Although, now that I think about it, you guys probably prefer defense and this is some evil master plan to put the original defenders on the offense, since the previously weakened Fimbulvetr has since been reinforced by our good friends.

For example i could say that someone from the FCC, who shall not be named, told me that in order to receive one of the FCCs unwanted fiefs in the north (which a number of factions have received) the leader of the receiving faction must go into a private team speak channel with Kesh and engage in cyber sex with him, more specifically eating out Kesh's ass. And again im not telling you who told me this, because... well... erm... uhh... becuase it just wouldn't be cool okay but rest assured its 100% true.

The fault in your logic is that FCC has reason to believe that this is a proxy war, and the information that they claim to be receiving actually has somewhat valid backing.  The difference between your example and what FCC's has posted, is that there are a number of things pointing towards a Hospitaller backing of LL, like the gambesons, the full Hospi roster, the fact that you vehemently deny any involvement in the war like we're accusing you of being lepers.

FCC has been seemingly friendly with Teutonics from the start, as well, and Hospitallers have been seemingly (obviously) friendly with LL / KUTT / whatever the fuck they want to be labeled as and the proxy theory is rather believable.  I for one believe that it's fairly blatant that you're giving gear to them, however I have no reason to believe that you're giving troops to them, for the reasons that Tanken stated.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Chyv

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_DooM
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2013, 02:47:45 am »
+4
  I for one believe that it's fairly blatant that you're giving gear to them, however I have no reason to believe that you're giving troops to them, for the reasons that Tanken stated.

So it is beyond belief that in 2 months straight of trading that we could come up with the gold for this gear? What do you think we've been doing for the last 2 months?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2013, 02:49:09 am »
+1
Obviously Kesh is going to come out with some over the top story about some crazy conspiracy. Thats what Kesh does and everyone needs to be reminded of that any time he speaks as it doesn't hold much truth, or logic for that matter.

Heh, I was going to make a post about how I always call people out on shit, but then I'd really just be saying that I troll/argue with Kesh and Smooth and not really bother with Diplomacy. Since almost everyone calls out those 2 whenever they say something. Honestly, I like Bale as the FCC spokes boy, cause I can't ever find fault(usually) with what he says.

And arguing with smoothy is so fun! Vitirol is the best substance invented by strat players.

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2013, 02:50:36 am »
+2
1. I personally watched HG, LL(and the other earlier purple taken clan is hosp lands), and about 2 other clans every day right before night, and well being that you were all depositing your troops into the feif means that you had around 7k troops before I witnessed around 5k disappear. You are attacking with more than 2X that number. Along with the blue gambisons.

2. I don't like oranges.

3. We only have 20 people in our faction that actually ever played strat, around 10 or so are KoJ. They never gave us anything and since have gone AFK, with the rest it was mostly 5 of us for about 2 month. Now we have about 7 doing anything in strat. So don't give me the smaller faction bullshit.

So what your telling me is that it is compleatly fair?

P.S. slim, close your legs, this post is starting to smell like fish.

We have been recruit 24/7 for months, like 6 guys at all time + other from time to time. 

P.S.  We won this war anyway, I am actually complemented you had to call in your father to get you out of this whole mess.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2013, 02:51:51 am »
So it is beyond belief that in 2 months straight of trading that we could come up with the gold for this gear? What do you think we've been doing for the last 2 months?

Care to explain where you got the gambesons from?  I can believe you've got the gold for it, but some of the stuff I've seen you guys use is pretty odd for being bought in Hospitaller lands.

Now, if you had said you purchased gear from EU as well, it may have been believable, but I don't recall anyone stating that, only that you were trading in EU.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2013, 02:52:11 am »
Heh, I was going to make a post about how I always call people out on shit, but then I'd really just be saying that I troll/argue with Kesh and Smooth and not really bother with Diplomacy. Since almost everyone calls out those 2 whenever they say something. Honestly, I like Bale as the FCC spokes boy, cause I can't ever find fault(usually) with what he says.

And arguing with smoothy is so fun! Vitirol is the best substance invented by strat players.

Bale is a great guy, always enjoy talking/gaming with him.. Kesh on the other hand makes me want to get my balls snipped.  :lol:

Offline Chyv

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2013, 02:53:14 am »
Care to explain where you got the gambesons from?  I can believe you've got the gold for it, but some of the stuff I've seen you guys use is pretty odd for being bought in Hospitaller lands.

Now, if you had said you purchased gear from EU as well, it may have been believable, but I don't recall anyone stating that, only that you were trading in EU.

Where are you getting the Gambesons from? We have never had them in any of our armies

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2013, 02:53:48 am »
We have been recruit 24/7 for months, like 6 guys at all time + other from time to time. 

P.S.  We won this war anyway, I am actually complemented you had to call in your father to get you out of this whole mess.

I wanna see that smug face when we wipe you out of the face of NA and send you to a vacation in the EU.

Offline Chyv

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2013, 02:56:00 am »
+2
I wanna see that smug face when we wipe you out of the face of NA and send you to a vacation in the EU.

I think saying "We" is giving you guys way too much credit...

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2013, 02:58:31 am »
+1
I think saying "We" is giving you guys way too much credit...

You used to have 6000 troops, and you lost the majority of them.

We is a very correct description.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2013, 03:01:33 am »
Where are you getting the Gambesons from? We have never had them in any of our armies

I apologize, I got mixed up, wrong battles.

Even if you had blue gambesons, I expect you would of had them from the ancient FCC vs KUTT war, as there were a lot left over in KUTT villages / castles / towns afterwards.  I still have a whole mess of them from when we took Nova Tismirr, as well as a bunch of purple surcoats over mail.

My mistake.