Author Topic: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional  (Read 15997 times)

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
Re: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2013, 12:33:50 am »
+4
This is what we get for trying to do prime time battles for everyone to enjoy.  We could have just attacked your castle last night at 2:00 AM EST.  and rocked you like we have been doing time and time again. 

Cowardly Teutonic 30 man faction can't take on a 15 man faction by themselves and must call in the FCC 60 man faction. 

This 15 man faction doesn't give a damn, come at us cowards and we will show you how real men fight. 

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2013, 12:46:57 am »
This is what we get for trying to do prime time battles for everyone to enjoy.  We could have just attacked your castle last night at 2:00 AM EST.  and rocked you like we have been doing time and time again. 

Cowardly Teutonic 30 man faction can't take on a 15 man faction by themselves and must call in the FCC 60 man faction. 

This 15 man faction doesn't give a damn, come at us cowards and we will show you how real men fight.

Hoorah!
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2013, 12:49:17 am »
+3

Hospitaller proxy. We've been through plenty of battles with different factions, we are real men. You heretics will be dealt with shortly, have fun, there are no hard feelings here.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2013, 12:51:18 am »

We were informed by a hospitaller that they had provided much of the gear in your attack on slezkh castle (12K troops with plate and great mauls including what you had at home, etc.).  it became clear that they were using as a proxy to obtain a castle closer to fcc territory for hospitaller aggression.  We felt responsible that a small 15-man teutonic faction should be attacked by a 15 man faction with the support of a 80 man troop farming faction, primarily to get at us.  Seemed unfair and that we needed to get involved.  if it had been just 2 small factions we wouldn't have needed to get involved.  You wouldn't have raised our suspicions if you hadn't given them blue gambesons (we are the only NA faction that used that and we left that in hosp lands earlier which was the last time we used them).  Then we got more information from a hospitaller that clarified what was going on.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2013, 12:55:46 am »
+3
We were informed by a hospitaller that they had provided much of the gear in your attack on slezkh castle (12K troops with plate and great mauls including what you had at home, etc.).  it became clear that they were using as a proxy to obtain a castle closer to fcc territory for hospitaller aggression.  We felt responsible that a small 15-man teutonic faction should be attacked by a 15 man faction with the support of a 80 man troop farming faction, primarily to get at us.  Seemed unfair and that we needed to get involved.  if it had been just 2 small factions we wouldn't have needed to get involved.  You wouldn't have raised our suspicions if you hadn't given them blue gambesons (we are the only NA faction that used that and we left that in hosp lands earlier which was the last time we used them).  Then we got more information from a hospitaller that clarified what was going on.

This cracks me up,  no one have given us a damn thing.  We have been trading and recruiting 24/7 ever since KUTT(us) got taken out.  We are friendly with Hospitaller, but this is all us my friend, cause we just go that hard.   Looks as if FCC won't even let small factions fight it out without making strat lame as hell.   

Edit: Did you ever see us wearing blue gambesons?  I think not.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:59:50 am by The_Slim »

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2013, 01:20:09 am »
I was joking mostly, but we mainly didn't want to purse any further since TAMDA wasn't backing you guys. I am pretty sure war were declared thinking that they would.

Also; my autism flares every time I see this thread and read the word "swines".  It's like reading "deers" or "mooses".

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2013, 01:29:09 am »
+1

Wow, Kesh you never seem to stop impressing me.

And no, we didn't give them anything.. LL has been doing everything by themselves, they never needed our help, saying this kind of shit takes away from what they have been doing. It is kind of pathetic that Teutonic would come to you for help after they have been getting demolished by a smaller clan, but I guess that's what we have come to expect from them, and you.

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2013, 01:49:19 am »
I find it funny Teutonic are now allying with FCC, after plotting to backstab them again~
(click to show/hide)

But I guess since when can you trust Teutonic.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2013, 01:49:43 am »
+3

Wait we had blue gambesons? I clearly don't remember using them EVER for fighting for LL. They have had: Transitional(200 or less) Heraldic Mail(majority) and then lamellar or Leather for light armor.

Also where's that vaunted FCC staying out of small mans wars? Since you might not realize it, but it's been 2(!!!!!!) months since LL has held the lands they do. In that same 2 months, my 4 man group has amassesd 3500 troops, and gear(WITHOUT TRADING) and you honestly think that a 15 man clan couldn't do 4 times that amount in the same time? Like, wut?

Anyways, FCC sure you want to wage war with that Green horde eagerly watching, quietly, from the center?

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2013, 01:52:35 am »
1. I personally watched HG, LL(and the other earlier purple taken clan is hosp lands), and about 2 other clans every day right before night, and well being that you were all depositing your troops into the feif means that you had around 7k troops before I witnessed around 5k disappear. You are attacking with more than 2X that number. Along with the blue gambisons.

2. I don't like oranges.

3. We only have 20 people in our faction that actually ever played strat, around 10 or so are KoJ. They never gave us anything and since have gone AFK, with the rest it was mostly 5 of us for about 2 month. Now we have about 7 doing anything in strat. So don't give me the smaller faction bullshit.

So what your telling me is that it is compleatly fair?

P.S. slim, close your legs, this post is starting to smell like fish.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2013, 01:52:49 am »
+4
Lost Legion has been doing everything independently by themselves! The only time Hospitaller gave us anything was when they gave me Bulugur to just raise S&D and give me a title. That was when we were KUTT/Twelve Hands. When Lost Legion reformed, they took it back and haven't given LL anything since then. FCC's involvement in this war is NOT necessary. This is an Old Blood Beat Down, it's a fair fight all around and LL has been sitting, waiting, and working their asses off to make a move like this.

Don't blow their come back, these guys have worked very hard to do it. Literally, I did nothing while in the Strat Faction except spend Production Points on a daily basis--these guys did everything. To be exact, 4 of them did EVERYTHING. Slim, Flowers, Greatsage, and DooM did all of the micromanaging of Strategus. Also, Greatsage has spent nearly 5 months with his friends in EU territory making small trades of only 300-500 goods at a time with approved trading routes. They funnel that gold back over to us to help out. Not that that's any of your concern, but it's the reason you've seen a large part of our armies grow fast.

Also, not that it really matters, but if anyone was benefiting from Hosp, LL relationship it is Hospitaller. Flowers and crew are forced to buy their gear, and in turn, Hosp gets their 5-15% tax rate since LL only have one fief at the moment and is looking to expand.

TL;DR Leave LL alone and let Teutonics and LL duke it out you cotton headed ninny muggins.

Added: In Response to Jack, a lot of the KUTT guys that haven't been playing for a Long Ass Long Fucking Time but set their troop caps to 2000 just came back and we all gave LL our excess troops. THUS this is why they have so many more troops for this war now "seemingly over night"
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2013, 01:53:31 am »
Shit I got a headache now

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2013, 02:12:58 am »
+2
1. I personally watched HG, LL(and the other earlier purple taken clan is hosp lands), and about 2 other clans every day right before night, and well being that you were all depositing your troops into the feif means that you had around 7k troops before I witnessed around 5k disappear. You are attacking with more than 2X that number. Along with the blue gambisons.

HG is in our lands? That's news to me.. and yeah there's still a few KUTT guys around bulugur that are no longer playing. I honestly don't know where LL is getting their troops, but what Tanken is saying seems to make sense.

We're in a much bigger war right now and we need every troop we have, so it would seem dumb to help LL out in that regard, they had time to prepare there was no need for us to step in and help.

I know I'm playing this card again, but yeah we've been in a lot of wars.. the break we just had is the only time we had to prepare for another one and it wasn't THAT much time. So I don't know why people seem to think we have TKOV number of troops and gold to help out someone else.. we don't.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2013, 02:22:55 am »
+5
Why do people get so angry about clans allying? Do you want to see a strategus where everyone must fend for themselves? I can't think of the last thread about alliances that didn't involve an argument over the fairness of a larger or smaller clan allying, etc.

Also I got a warning for my single sentence post, which is surrounded by other single sentence posts that weren't warned. Madmin spotted.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2013, 02:26:32 am »
I never said HG was in your lands, I simply thought they were a threat after the chaos attack, krosis.