Author Topic: request Ban for Blackzilla and Smoothrich  (Read 5053 times)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: request Ban for Blackzilla and Smoothrich
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2013, 10:22:15 pm »
I never told my whole plan to FCC, because and I quote myself on this one I said "Snitches are everywhere." I said smoothrich thought this rebellion would be a fief transfer, but in reality it wasn't. It was going to be me starting a new faction with Bear and him NEVER getting Ahmerrad back, which he will not be getting back anytime soon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2013, 10:31:13 pm »
I never told my whole plan to FCC, because and I quote myself on this one I said "Snitches are everywhere." I said smoothrich thought this rebellion would be a fief transfer, but in reality it wasn't. It was going to be me starting a new faction with Bear and him NEVER getting Ahmerrad back, which he will not be getting back anytime soon.

so this confirms it was a plan between zilla and smooth (just like you told us in TS) since you are in the same faction of smooth right now it shows the plan worked just fine. The fief was transferred as intended. The gear and gold saved as intended. You are now the owner of the city makes no difference since it is still controlled by the same people as it was when we were attacking it.

Leader of BS

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2013, 10:32:41 pm »
so this confirms it was a plan between zilla and smooth (just like you told us in TS) since you are in the same faction of smooth right now it shows the plan worked just fine. The fief was transferred as intended. The gear and gold saved as intended. You are now the owner of the city makes no difference since it is still controlled by the same people as it was when we were attacking it.
The end of my plan, which unfortunately, wasn't going to happen since Occitain wouldn't allow it, was to make my own faction. Well, I made a temporary faction, which didnt last/no one joined since the name. So in order to keep relations good with people I liked, I had to join SS. But I didnt have the resources to defend against Occitain so I gave in, packed up my rebel flags, and joined rohy.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2013, 10:35:16 pm »
The end of my plan, which unfortunately, wasn't going to happen since Occitain wouldn't allow it, was to make my own faction. Well, I made a temporary faction, which didnt last/no one joined since the name. So in order to keep relations good with people I liked, I had to join SS. But I didnt have the resources to defend against Occitain so I gave in, packed up my rebel flags, and joined rohy.

I ask again... How was occitan any threat to you?

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2013, 10:36:50 pm »
I ask again... How was occitan any threat to you?
They were sending armies to me, ask arowaine. They were going to attack any fief that was a rebel faction of Rohy.

Blackzilla: whats decurtius doing?
Blackzilla: He is in the faction "Free KEsh" lol
Arowaine: ya
Arowaine: we are working on a anti rebellion
Arowaine: whoever betray ss/hp
Arowaine: will die in hell
Blackzilla: lol
Blackzilla: well the yellow faction
Blackzilla: is HP
Blackzilla: i learned
Blackzilla: so basically its Bear
Blackzilla: and Muki
Arowaine: yup

Bear joined SS.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2013, 10:37:38 pm »
It doesn't matter who said this or that or any of this other hoopla. The fact is a fief was illegally transferred to another faction member that not only locked the city down for 24 hours but allowed the new owner to get all the gold/gear out.

No one should be banned here, but blackzilla owes the fief to FCC and the gold too, FCC does some pretty dirty shit, but they did not item bomb and even if they did, a fief transfer is still a fief transfer.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2013, 10:39:58 pm »
blackzilla owes the fief to FCC and the gold too,

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:45:19 pm by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Hobb

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2013, 10:46:40 pm »
the irony being that you cheated to stop them from taking it

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2013, 10:47:28 pm »
the irony being that you cheated to stop them from taking it
I didnt cheat, the rebellion was legit, I just stopped it since, I was going to be attacked by occitain.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2013, 10:57:24 pm »
You can all the bullshit up you want, you attacked a town under siege to protect it. This has nothing to do with occitan.

I only recommended giving the fief to FCC so we can all quit bitching at you, this would be a silly thing to get banned over wouldn't you think?

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2013, 11:03:16 pm »
I didnt cheat, the rebellion was legit, I just stopped it since, I was going to be attacked by occitain.

occitan can't spare the troops to siege you and you know it. especially since if you were actually rebelling you would have been able to get FCC support against occitan. But you if expect anyone to believe that Occitan was going to take that city from you and your 4000~ pop/troops with over 500k gold plus all the gear from the sieges while thousands of FCC troops were in the area then you are delusional.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2013, 11:07:46 pm »
I wouldn't have asked for you help.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2013, 11:07:51 pm »
You can all the bullshit up you want, you attacked a town under siege to protect it. This has nothing to do with occitan.

I only recommended giving the fief to FCC so we can all quit bitching at you, this would be a silly thing to get banned over wouldn't you think?

Dude I've been getting shit  for the past 2-3 days about schemes and plotters and people either defecting entirely to FCC or w/e or having to be threatened/persuaded to stay.

a bear irl: figures
a bear irl: honestly tho
a bear irl: had my plan worked
a bear irl: wed have been
a bear irl: in a better spot
a bear irl: 2 less wars
Smoothrich: no one evne knows who youare
Smoothrich: in SS
a bear irl: yeah that would have been a problem
Smoothrich: no one would join
Smoothrich: lol
a bear irl: but rohy could have been the leader idc about that
a bear irl: that much

This is just an excerpt from a convo we were having about it, after he was gung-ho about his plan and shocked that b.zilla ended up not going along with it yesterday.

Is it really that much of a stretch to think that some people wanted to leave HP and make a seperate peace with FCC?  Shit like that has been going on with our clan for days/weeks.. we aren't some group-think faction with all the same goals.  Several of the strat faction members are not loyal Semenstorm members and have been causing drama for weeks.  Its a pain in the ass to keep everyone organized and getting along, even with our smallish player count.  The infighting, betrayals, and griefing have been ridiculous, but I am used to it from LLJK so its rather normal to me.

This was a cleverly timed coup attempt trying to exploit me not being in the NA part of the map as much as FCC were, that ended up sizzling out due to Blackzilla being threatened and shit talked by everyone repeatedly from every side it looks like, lol.

Blackzilla told me as much "I want to start my own faction and plan on attacking Ahmerrad, seeing if I can get peace with FCC for myself and seeing who will want to come with me" so I said whatever man, I'm exhausted from defending it with almost no gear being spawnable and would rather surrender it to a dude leaving the clan and trying to start his own then an enemy like FCC.  The battles were garbage and I have hardly been caring about Strat for a while now and wanted it to be someone else's problem and figured it would work itself out for better or for worse.

Blackzilla was acting like a Third Party in the war with no intent to rejoin Hero Party.  Hero Party is in fact dead, and he simply chose to join the faction led by Rohy and supported by Occitan after weighing his options.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:12:46 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2013, 11:17:14 pm »
I said smoothrich thought this rebellion would be a fief transfer, but in reality it wasn't. It was going to be me starting a new faction with Bear and him NEVER getting Ahmerrad back, which he will not be getting back anytime soon.

This is true, Smoothrich thought it was going to be a fief transfer.. so right there is Smooth breaking the rules, allowing a fief transfer to happen like this.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2013, 11:18:23 pm »
Whatever, I am done. Smoothrich and zilla don't have the balls to admit what they did and nothing I say will ever change that. Time to sit back and hope the devs will take a look.