Author Topic: Crossbows on Horse  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Crossbows on Horse
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2013, 11:42:59 am »
+4
Prpavi why :(

he could just bring his main and pew pew people which is annoying enough but no he will make a elephant riding HX with 3 xbows and delay the rounds.

we have enough Veselovs and similar scum that runs around without any chance of winning and delaying rounds and at the time where only 40 ppl play on EU_1 basically all day, this sort of behaviour for me is not acceptable.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2013, 03:43:22 pm »
+1
But he's a supertrooper :wink:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2013, 05:02:07 pm »
+1
But he's a supertrooper :wink:

this!?

this is permaban material right there brah!
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2013, 05:17:36 pm »
Good old ABBA
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Strider

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2013, 06:10:57 pm »
This is why I don't ever feel like playing cRPG anymore. Lack of choice. Lack of RPG.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2013, 06:22:52 pm »
+2

he could just bring his main and pew pew people which is annoying enough but no he will make a elephant riding HX with 3 xbows and delay the rounds.

we have enough Veselovs and similar scum that runs around without any chance of winning and delaying rounds and at the time where only 40 ppl play on EU_1 basically all day, this sort of behaviour for me is not acceptable.

Yes there are certain people playing certain classes that play in ways destructive to gameplay as a whole. Unless rules are changed there's nothing I can do about it. (I tried.)

Personally I would just nerf xbows to the ground though. Lame weapon that leads to static gameplay, lame deaths and people hiding until the bitter, pointless end.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2013, 07:31:23 pm »
Yes there are certain people playing certain classes that play in ways destructive to gameplay as a whole. Unless rules are changed there's nothing I can do about it. (I tried.)

Personally I would just nerf xbows to the ground though. Lame weapon that leads to static gameplay, lame deaths and people hiding until the bitter, pointless end.

my toughts exactly

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2013, 07:50:56 pm »

Personally I would just nerf katanas to the ground though. Lame weapon that leads to static gameplay, lame deaths and people hiding until the bitter, pointless end.
Fixed.

Also, trying to change the rules by making your own ones up and sticking to those rules is retarded, it'd be the same as if some random guy banpolled you and said "I want the rules to make the name Thomek bannable.".
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.