Author Topic: Locking down your own fief to prevent an attack  (Read 13934 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Locking down your own fief to prevent an attack
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2013, 10:10:19 pm »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=2830

Another illegal fief transfer by FCC.. there are Semenstorm armies all over the map within 24 hours of that castle and we are at war.. and they think no one will see through this "hilarious" gimmick rebellion?  I'm requesting a Permanent Global Ban for all parties involved.

Well since you dont get punished for it, I guess its no longer against the rules?  But really no enemy armies remotely close to that castle.  owner been afk for weeks.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:35:18 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2013, 10:57:43 pm »
+2
smooth the only reason you and zilla were not perma-banned for the blatant cheating is that the devs just do not care enough about strat to put out any effort... and that is how they feel about the EU side.... imagine the disdain for NA.

Add to that the Admins agree what you did was not in line with the rules. So they do not have to do anything about it, they are letting those same devs get around to dealing with you. Knowing that it will never happen. Bravo well played.

Cracks me up tho that CMP took the time to post defined rules but actually enforcing those rules means nothing.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:46:17 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2013, 11:03:14 pm »
smooth the only reason you and zilla were not perma-banned for the blatant cheating is that the devs just do not care enough about strat to put out any effort... and that is how they fell about the EU side.... imagine the disdain for NA.

Add to that the Admins agree what you did was not in line with the rules. So they do not have to do anything about it, they are letting those same devs get around to dealing with you. Knowing that it will never happen. Bravo well played.

Cracks me up tho that CMP took the time to post defined rules but actually enforcing those rules means nothing.
Well, even if I was banned, I was told it wouldn't be permanent, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't even going to be a crpg ban. I still like how you guys are upset about this as Kesh said earlier
Its just a game guys.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2013, 11:10:42 pm »
Talk to CMP about it, it's up to him whether to ban or not.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2013, 11:44:36 pm »
+2
pretty sure if the devs gave a shit that city would be ours and those two clowns would be having a much needed strat break

not sure what else is needed. They do not even try and keep up the lie any longer.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:47:55 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2013, 11:48:55 pm »
pretty sure if the devs gave a shit that city would be ours and those two clowns would be having a much needed strat break

not sure what else is needed. They do not even pretend they did not do it any longer

You're the one doing an illegal transfer as far as I can see.  We ended our civil war with several less members and much betrayals and rage, and your guy is gonna rejoin the faction no problem after the fact.  I could have that castle under siege within 24 hours with a personal or allied player's army and we are at war.  Technically you are in far, far worse violation of any rules than we ever were.  So quit bitching and admit you are a hypocrite. 
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2013, 11:51:42 pm »
not sure what else is needed. They do not even try and keep up the lie any longer.
Or maybe it's the fact that I've already spoken to the admins about, tired of repeating myself, and have gotten over this. I'm not even in SS anymore.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2013, 11:59:06 pm »
We are taking the castle of a afk member... No one in our lands to attack us.. We would actually not mind being on defense.. grow a set and come visit.

You on the other hand convinced a guy with the IQ of a common household gerbil to create a fake faction/rebellion and save your city, that we were about to own. He was able to hold up the charade for about 30 seconds when asked directly about it in person. I guess I just do not see where we are even in the same realm.

Smooth you are a cancer to this community, it is probably something you take pride in. Maybe with a little luck you will grow up one day and realize there is more to life than trolling on the internet.

Leader of BS

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2013, 12:07:26 am »

You on the other hand convinced a guy with the IQ of a common household gerbil... Smooth you are a cancer to this community, it is probably something you take pride in. Maybe with a little luck you will grow up one day and realize there is more to life than trolling on the internet.

None of these things sound like Strategus issues, just ad hominem attacks since you know you are doing exactly what you accused me of doing and have no way to defend it.  You're just trying to get me banned because you don't like me, and have no respect for Blackzilla or I.  At least some honesty cuts through sometimes.  I suppose to most people its been obvious anyways, ya'll mad about not getting exactly what you wanted in a videogame and try to get people permabanned globally as payback.  Its not very sound judgement.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 12:11:56 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2013, 12:34:32 am »
+2
So clearly they thought you were rebelling and were going to have a real battle, thus that point is irrelevant and will not be considered in our discussion. You fief transferred, we stopped arguing that matter a long time ago.

(click to show/hide)

keep telling yourself it is the same thing.

I think the community as a whole would be better off without you absolutely no doubt in my mind.
Leader of BS

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2013, 06:02:56 am »
#internet_nerd_rage_with_a_side_of_pointless_argueing
(the entire thread not bale)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2013, 01:49:23 pm »
I didn't know my 4.0 grade average(which I do have IRL cuz school is easy) meant I had the IQ of a gerbil. I think you need a break bale. This seems to affect you way more than it did us. Do you see me get upset about every little thing in strat? Ask yourself, how much time do you spend on these forums? How much time do you spend managing strat? How much time of your life have you wasted on this game?

Smooth didn't convince me to start a rebellion, it was my idea, I had Canary proof read my post to make sure it looks real, I mean, who was going to believe me. A rebellion cannot go far if it doesn't receive support, which mine didn't, so it failed.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2013, 02:19:14 pm »
+1
Since you guys were the cheaters it makes perfect sense that we are a bit more upset.

I put in plenty of time on this game... as I imagine most playing do. Does it say more about me that I get mad when that time is cheaponed by cheaters.... or maybe it says more about the people willing to cheat to save virtual property?

Leader of BS

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2013, 02:27:58 pm »
Since you guys were the cheaters it makes perfect sense that we are a bit more upset.

I put in plenty of time on this game... as I imagine most playing do. Does it say more about me that I get mad when that time is cheaponed by cheaters.... or maybe it says more about the people willing to cheat to save virtual property?
That virtual property was still free to be attacked, did you not want to fight a fair fight? Or is FCC only comfortable fighting a fief where they only have access to 1h's. This game, and what people say about me in it, does not bother me at all. I just have fun responding to everything and the internet drama this game has. I also did save virtual property, I took it for my own. I would still have it if I didn't donate majority of my shit when I left SS.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2013, 02:42:08 pm »
+1
So you are suggesting that it is perfectly fine to cheat because you do not like a game mechanic and we were winning?

Compelling argument
Leader of BS