Author Topic: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich  (Read 7764 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2013, 10:20:33 pm »
+2
Tits or Ban.
Turtles

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2013, 10:21:29 pm »
+5
I've written this poem in the honor of the return of our king.
(click to show/hide)
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2013, 10:22:12 pm »
+2
Oh and matey didnt claim to be drunk when he tried to bribe goretooth into taking a dive, he said he was "sugar high".

sugar high on alcohol?

I figured everyone understood by now... Never listen to anything Thax says because he is always going to twist things or just lie blatantly in order to provoke more drama.

Also, Goretooth can you stop dredging up ancient dumb shit? It is starting to get annoying that you keep bringing up the time I was a bit drunk and giddy after a massive city success and came up with what seemed like a funny idea at the time, especially since the guy doing it is someone I still talk to on steam and consider as a friend; I don't really enjoy seeing you trying to smear me and my clan over stupid ancient shit and then chatting with me on steam about playing games or sending me sci-fi clips and comparing them to strat. It was bad enough when you made a huge thing about it the first time, if you were really that offended though then why are you friends with me? If you don't really care about it then drop it. Make up your mind. I can handle criticism and all but it gets old when you keep mentioning it over and over. Everyone does dumb shit now and then, calling them out on it when it happens is fine but if you are going to call out me or the FCC on dumb shit, try to find current or even somewhat recent examples instead of shit from strat 2.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2013, 11:03:51 pm »
+3
Kesh's unique style of commanding FCC strategus armies

This hurts you.. Smoothrich..
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2013, 11:30:07 pm »
Also, Goretooth can you stop dredging up ancient dumb shit? It is starting to get annoying that you keep bringing up the time I was a bit drunk and giddy

Quote from: BaleOhay on Today at 08:24:57 pm

3. Psaying mercs to take a drive. I think you are talking about a different strat. Was one drunken member doing something he should not have done. He does not even play anymore and has nothing to do with strat this round. Might get in a battle now and then. Would you like to accuse of something that happened this strat?

Quote from: Thax on Today at 08:37:16 pm

Oh and matey didnt claim to be drunk when he tried to bribe goretooth into taking a dive, he said he was "sugar high".

Quote from: Scoretooth

Do you ever not lie Bale or does it come natural now? lol

How did I lie this time? Just stick to Saying Unnga me great Look at score unnga, it is your bread and butter.
Leader of BS

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2013, 11:51:40 pm »
Matey thats what you said in your post in the original explanation...you said you were excited about winning a city with tkov and that you were sugar high so you made a bad choice and tried to bribe goretooth into taking a dive since he was the only person signed up to fight against another ninja attempt on a city in the early hours of NA time. If your post is still there its viewable to anyone who cares to take a look...

Also it obvious that Kesh was making some moves on strat with his real life girlfriends account. I hope the developers will take a look at this and determine if, in fact, her strat character was manipulated at the same time Kesh accidentally posted on the forums on her account. Everyone sees this as indisputable proof of Kesh's unscrupulous behavior. It's obvious and anyone willing to claim otherwise is only losing credibility.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2013, 11:53:11 pm »
Matey thats what you said in your post in the original explanation...you said you were excited about winning a city with tkov and that you were sugar high so you made a bad choice and tried to bribe goretooth into taking a dive since he was the only person signed up to fight against another ninja attempt on a city in the early hours of NA time. If your post is still there its viewable to anyone who cares to take a look...

Also it obvious that Kesh was making some moves on strat with his real life girlfriends account. I hope the developers will take a look at this and determine if, in fact, her strat character was manipulated at the same time Kesh accidentally posted on the forums on her account. Everyone sees this as indisputable proof of Kesh's unscrupulous behavior. It's obvious and anyone willing to claim otherwise is only losing credibility.

Where are you making this shit up??  I know you are still butthurt for being kicked out of the faction, get over it and support your overlord hero party masters a bit less.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2013, 11:55:03 pm »
+1
I left FCC while playing Star Wars just to set the record straight. Youll grasp at any straw to deflect from the fact that youre caught in the act. I just hope some devs care enough to take a look at the evidence.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2013, 11:55:56 pm »
+1
Much like Kesh feels the need to multiaccount with as many FCC players as possible in order to win Strategus wars, he has now resorted to multiaccounting to win forum wars as well.  Truly a shameful display here.

Oh no... It's... It's not just Busty trapped in his head... SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF KESH'S BRAIN! MURDER, ARE YOU IN HERE TOO? WHO ARE WE? WHO IS ME??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

How deep does this rabbit hole go? And how many computers does Kesh have that all of us show up for battles simultaneously?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2013, 12:05:14 am »
Whoa what the fuck? This thread exploded, can anyone give me a tl:dr version of the drama?

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2013, 12:08:19 am »
If you goto Mateys forum page and show his posts...click on page 60 of his old posts and read post 886

It wont let me quote it but here it is...

Strategus General Discussion / Re: How nice brd
« on: September 09, 2011, 10:41:11 am »

yeah i freely admit it was a retarded idea. i was giddy after khudan, hyped up on sugar from candy, and somewhat drunk... but it was still a stupid idea, i thought it was funny at the time... but im glad gore was better than that and made it obvious that such things go against the spirit (and rules) of the game.

Dont forget your truck load of salt.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:14:32 am by Thax »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2013, 12:08:28 am »
+1
TLDR

NA HAS TROLLS. lots of em.

Offline To Kill A Dead Horse

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • May be insane
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (Former) The Black Guard, (Current) Swiss AoW
  • Game nicks: To_Kill_A_Dead_Horse, GaugofWar
  • IRC nick: TKADH
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2013, 12:17:00 am »
+1
Shall we, gentleman of this fair game, shall we proceed to flaunt about our e-peens as if we are all the alpha male seeking to dominate the other males so as to futher our chances of passing our genes another generation?

I commend thee for thy valient effort but it is all for naught, as the ones not flaunting about are the true benefactors of this mating ritual; they merely behold the hilarity of thy actions and then express their mirth heartily about those whom debate on the world wide web and live on their lives uninjured from the filth being cast about.

TL/DR: This is why we can't have nice things

and end the thread now plz
Quote from: Baggy
If your going to be staring at your characters ass in game all day it might as well be a female one.
[21:08:47] Downloading Textures/this_is_how_children_see_gnjus_norm.dds

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2013, 12:23:08 am »
+5
Malaclypse, not realizing that the discussion taking place is in the diplomacy forum (yes, sure, that kind of forum), almost shares an image of Spiderman, but thinks better of it.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2013, 12:29:29 am »
sugar high on alcohol?

I figured everyone understood by now... Never listen to anything Thax says because he is always going to twist things or just lie blatantly in order to provoke more drama.

Also, Goretooth can you stop dredging up ancient dumb shit? It is starting to get annoying that you keep bringing up the time I was a bit drunk and giddy after a massive city success and came up with what seemed like a funny idea at the time, especially since the guy doing it is someone I still talk to on steam and consider as a friend; I don't really enjoy seeing you trying to smear me and my clan over stupid ancient shit and then chatting with me on steam about playing games or sending me sci-fi clips and comparing them to strat. It was bad enough when you made a huge thing about it the first time, if you were really that offended though then why are you friends with me? If you don't really care about it then drop it. Make up your mind. I can handle criticism and all but it gets old when you keep mentioning it over and over. Everyone does dumb shit now and then, calling them out on it when it happens is fine but if you are going to call out me or the FCC on dumb shit, try to find current or even somewhat recent examples instead of shit from strat 2.
Bale and kesh constantly bring up my past from that same strat thought I would return the favor.  They like to mention how many clans I've been in.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning