Author Topic: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich  (Read 7749 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Bounty in CRPG GOLD for any EU person attacking Smoothrich
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2013, 09:08:40 pm »
+9
Kesh actually suffers from split personality disorder. He IS his girlfriend, but he doesn't know it because the two consciousnesses are not aware of each other. We tried to keep this secret by just saying he had a girlfriend, but this slip-up ruined our carefully constructed cover.

I'm posting this in orange because Kesh is also colorblind. He won't be able to see any of this.

Don't tell him about his split personality! He might go comatose due to conflicting realities!!!

Oh Kesh, you silly old chestnut. Always horsing around with your girlfriend! Ha ha!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2013, 09:11:48 pm »
+3
Neither of the 2.  I coerced her to copy/paste, then she read the rest of the thread and the post and didn't like how mean it was.  So she made me explain and edit it down to the gist of what it was.  She probably wont let me do that again, she thinks i'm too much of a troll in what I write, plus i make far too many grammatical and spelling mistakes for her taste. 

Oh well, i'll just ask someone else to post something when I feel its becoming redundant for me to post something again since i'm take with a grain of salt thanks to my troll posts.  Even though the essence of it was dead-on -> we are not item-bombing, your inventory is getting messed up just by smoothrich not being there, it happens every time multiple attacks happen without clearing inventory - like when we attacked shik. (though of course since I posted that you will instantly disbelieve me and still accuse us of something we are not doing).

So just so we're all clear..

A lot of people here have been saying that you multi account, and have even claimed that your "gf" is one of those accounts, so you proceed to tell her to post as you... you then delete the post maybe a minute later? Then you proceed to get on your account about 3 other minutes later to explain it?

Something doesn't add up.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2013, 09:15:10 pm »
Kesh actually suffers from split personality disorder. He IS his girlfriend, but he doesn't know it because the two consciousnesses are not aware of each other. We tried to keep this secret by just saying he had a girlfriend, but this slip-up ruined our carefully constructed cover.

I'm posting this in orange because Kesh is also colorblind. He won't be able to see any of this.

Don't tell him about his split personality! He might go comatose due to conflicting realities!!!

Oh Kesh, you silly old chestnut. Always horsing around with your girlfriend! Ha ha!

What did you write??  I can't see!

Also i know all you hospitallers hate me so nothing's changed no worries, she just lives with me and is online at same time in the same room with my desktop and her laptop and yes you can talk to her anytime you want on ts (silly witchcraft), pretty easy to change quick once she had a chance to read it.

Thanks for posting it though for me was actually in the process of asking zaylo to post for me when she deleted it.  Though with some editing preferably by him to make it less abrasive and more a statement of facts.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 09:25:23 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2013, 09:16:14 pm »
+1

So just so we're all clear..

A lot of people here have been saying that you multi account, and have even claimed that your "gf" is one of those accounts, so you proceed to tell her to post as you... you then delete the post maybe a minute later? Then you proceed to get on your account about 3 other minutes later to explain it?

Something doesn't add up.

Kesh wants to continue posting things on the forums, responding to various people, but he didn't feel that his account posting those things was the best thing to do. So he got his GURRRLL to post them. She was kinda like "yeah whatever bb" but then she saw it and was like "oh shit kesh is making me be an ass on my account, fuck that!"

I assure you krosis, maybe you can trust me, Trillian/Busty is, in fact a real person. Yeah, it's fucking silly that Kesh needs to say "ayo gurl post this spergitude on the forums" because he should know everybody would say "LOL MULTIACCOUNT GOTTEM"

Even if people wouldn't do that, it's stupid. If you've got something to say you should use your own account to say it, even if you get up to like 10 posts/day on the forums. What's the worst that can happen from that, someone calling you a nerd?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Kesh is innocent of this claim/insinuation of multiaccounting. I do not pretend to know about other cases in the past that have been brought up. Kesh's only crime in this case is being a huge forum-warrior nerd when he shouldn't be.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 09:20:22 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2013, 09:17:43 pm »
+6
This thread just took a turn for more interesting prospects

Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2013, 09:18:44 pm »
+1
Kesh wants to continue posting things on the forums, responding to various people, but he didn't feel that his account posting those things was the best thing to do. So he got his GURRRLL to post them. She was kinda like "yeah whatever bb" but then she saw it and was like "oh shit kesh is making me be an ass on my account, fuck that!"

I assure you krosis, maybe you can trust me, Trillian/Busty is, in fact a real person. Yeah, it's fucking silly that Kesh needs to say "ayo gurl post this spergitude on the forums" because he should know everybody would say "LOL MULTIACCOUNT GOTTEM"

Even if people wouldn't do that, it's stupid. If you've got something to say you should use your own account to say it, even if you get up to like 10 posts/day on the forums. What's the worst that can happen from that, someone calling you a nerd?

I'm not questioning the existence of the girlfriend.. that's not the point. The point is he posted with her account, and I know I just gave him a good excuse for what he just did.. but he didn't think about that one quick enough.

I know you "allies" can't be THIS gullible.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2013, 09:25:54 pm »
+2
I'm not questioning the existence of the girlfriend.. that's not the point. The point is he posted with her account, and I know I just gave him a good excuse for what he just did.. but he didn't think about that one quick enough.

I know you "allies" can't be THIS gullible.

Does "posting with her account" mean the same thing as "telling her what to post with her account"?

In fact, why is it an issue? The outcome is the same whether he entered in her login info to post the shit or whether he was next to her and said that he'd repay her with oral satisfaction if she posted that shit.

When you've got irl friends or house-mates that play this game in the same faction as you, you're absolutely BOUND to have some sort of sharing of information and intellectual resources. I understand that there are no good guys and no bad guys in this, but this is the biggest non-issue I have seen.

This community has a scarcity of new players and an overabundance of old ones. The majority of forum users have their minds set anyway. You folks are not preaching to anyone but one another's choirs.

For fuck sake, if no action is taken when Blackzilla loses months of work on strat in a single malicious bug, and the same action is attempted on Ascalon...what's your point in all of this? The devs are working on something they can call completely their own. They barely cared about NA strat before, they care very little now.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2013, 09:34:02 pm »
Does "posting with her account" mean the same thing as "telling her what to post with her account"?

In fact, why is it an issue? The outcome is the same whether he entered in her login info to post the shit or whether he was next to her and said that he'd repay her with oral satisfaction if she posted that shit.

It was her birthday on saturday and valentine's 2 days before that and 6 month anniversary 2 days before that.  I think my tongue could use a break.  And don't expect anything to happen with the roster deletion or anything like that - developers got their 40K euros to spend.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2013, 09:37:22 pm »
No it doesn't, but I think it's foolish to think he told her what to post only to have it deleted less than a minute later, then him showing up right after that. It's about the flag that's clearly raised.
When you've got irl friends or house-mates that play this game in the same faction as you, you're absolutely BOUND to have some sort of sharing of information and intellectual resources. I understand that there are no good guys and no bad guys in this, but this is the biggest non-issue I have seen.
Have you ever seen Busty play CRPG? I know I haven't.. I've seen her with armies though.

This community has a scarcity of new players and an overabundance of old ones. The majority of forum users have their minds set anyway. You folks are not preaching to anyone but one another's choirs.

For fuck sake, if no action is taken when Blackzilla loses months of work on strat in a single malicious bug, and the same action is attempted on Ascalon...what's your point in all of this? The devs are working on something they can call completely their own. They barely cared about NA strat before, they care very little now.

It does seem like we're preaching to one choir, that's true.. I didn't quite expect Kesh's friends to jump at his clear mistake here.

I agree something should be done about that bug on Blackzilla's battle..

I also think we should do more about using "I have a girlfriend" as an excuse to have two accounts.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2013, 09:45:55 pm »
No it doesn't, but I think it's foolish to think he told her what to post only to have it deleted less than a minute later, then him showing up right after that. It's about the flag that's clearly raised.Have you ever seen Busty play CRPG? I know I haven't.. I've seen her with armies though.

Wow, you missed a lot of fights.  She has been in half a dozen battles with me fighting at the same time.  Also in teamspeak at the same time answering for rollcall and making comments.  But of course that doesn't fit with your mob's accusations so you'll probably ignore it.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2013, 09:46:34 pm »
+1
Have you ever seen Busty play CRPG?

I have heard her in TS during strat battles for what it is worth, and I don't really have a dog in this fight either way.

I agree something should be done about that bug on Blackzilla's battle..

Good luck with that, after we were hacked 2 or 3 times in Strat 2 we never got anything in return and that's when the devs actively paid attention :(

I also think we should do more about using "I have a girlfriend" as an excuse to have two accounts.

Couples do play though, so there is not a good way to fix the issue of possible multiaccounting on the basis of suspected relationships. You would need active devs to try and sort through it.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2013, 09:51:41 pm »

Wow, you missed a lot of fights.  She has been in half a dozen battles with me fighting at the same time.  Also in teamspeak at the same time answering for rollcall and making comments.  But of course that doesn't fit with your mob's accusations so you'll probably ignore it.

I remember that happening after you were accused of being the same person.. yes.

It doesn't really help here.

Weather you believe me or not, I tried to be open about you two playing crpg thing.. I know of only 2 couples that did , and both of them played for a very long time.. because this game is addicting.. I don't see that here. Of course you'll have something to say about the addicting part, and people will believe you and yada yada yada.

I guess I'm done trying to explain the obvious here.. if you can't see it, then it's in your best interest not to, and that's understandable in strat.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2013, 10:01:49 pm »
Much like Kesh feels the need to multiaccount with as many FCC players as possible in order to win Strategus wars, he has now resorted to multiaccounting to win forum wars as well.  Truly a shameful display here.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2013, 10:06:06 pm »
+1
Much like Kesh feels the need to multiaccount with as many FCC players as possible in order to win Strategus wars, he has now resorted to multiaccounting to win forum wars as well.  Truly a shameful display here.

Sure lets make up more shit with absolutely no basis in fact, not even remotely. 

And Krosis, half those fights were abck when she first started playing and Rogue took her to the duel server afterwards to help her train, this was long before sperglord smoothrich (who let me know in IRC he reported me for commenting about my tongue being tired, ahahhaha) started his grand campaign with him and his cronies to get me in trouble for anything they could possibly imagine and make up.  I get it i get it, all hero party are saints and perfect and we are all evil who do anything to oppose them, because their egos cannot be ahrmed without repercussions.

I like how everyone ignores the fact he or some other rank 5 or higher hero party member manipulated badplayer's roster before his battle, similar to ascalon having his roster manipulated.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2013, 10:16:36 pm »
I like how everyone ignores the fact he or some other rank 5 or higher hero party member manipulated badplayer's roster before his battle, similar to ascalon having his roster manipulated.

Difference here was smoothy and  bad were in the same faction. So as much of a dick move, being in same faction means you have your leaders who can manage your rosters.....