Author Topic: The Great NA War -Losses To date-  (Read 53047 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Great NA War -Losses To date-
« Reply #570 on: August 28, 2013, 05:44:50 am »
If you actually work out the numbers - FCC has fought almost 1 battle a day since the start of strat and its not attacking afks with 100 unarmed troops - we have on average used up 700 troops a day in fighting with good gear, which equates to roughly 400-500K xp a day for strategus players if we did a  1 to 1 against our opponents.  We have done the brutal role of having to attack castles and cities and have taken over 8 castles and cities by force alone - allowing people to fight on different maps.

Castles and cities are so rarely attacked its a lot of fun to fight on them as they are such rare events - our members had a lot of fun filling our roster in attacking almost a dozen different castles and cities over the course of strategus.  Pretty much what im saying is your alliance outnumbers us over 3 to 1, its your turn now to do what we did for the rest of the strategus community instead of playing it safe for another 12 months over some silly strategus game.  Are we really expected to initiate the attacks even now with most of na fighting us?

Let me tell you - knudarr and tilbaut are some fun castles to fight in :)
Come fight me on the open field. Those are fun and I know FCC always does bad at them. ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #571 on: August 28, 2013, 05:55:42 am »
If you actually work out the numbers - FCC has fought almost 1 battle a day since the start of strat and its not attacking afks with 100 unarmed troops - we have on average used up 700 troops a day in fighting with good gear, which equates to roughly 400-500K xp a day for strategus players if we did a  1 to 1 against our opponents.  We have done the brutal role of having to attack castles and cities and have taken over 8 castles and cities by force alone - allowing people to fight on different maps.

Castles and cities are so rarely attacked its a lot of fun to fight on them as they are such rare events - our members had a lot of fun filling our roster in attacking almost a dozen different castles and cities over the course of strategus.  Pretty much what im saying is your alliance outnumbers us over 3 to 1, its your turn now to do what we did for the rest of the strategus community instead of playing it safe for another 12 months over some silly strategus game.  Are we really expected to initiate the attacks even now with most of na fighting us?

Bring armies over to the fields between New Rindyar Castle and New Tilbaut Castle. Get them there tomorrow by 10:00 PM CST at the latest. Get them ready to be initiated on tomorrow afternoon, leading to battles on friday night. We'll attack them. Cavalry deserves more field battles, they don't happen anymore.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:58:54 am by Daruvian »

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 28, 2013, 06:09:55 am »
+3
why does it seem Kesh is obsessed with his clan like no other.. lol

trying to 'prove' that his clan is the 'best'
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #573 on: August 28, 2013, 08:13:20 am »
+5

correction to defend in :D

ps: ill love to attack and have fun figth but i can't, my carebear alliance is not even able to fill up a roster with 51 merc .Im personally stuck into siting on my ass ...sorry i wish i had more french flag to send but I don't. Feel free to point other faction that are not participating into strat i guess...but keep in mind you annihilate so many of them, that most of them just lost the interest into the game, losing is not to bad but being completly wipe of the map and have no other choice then became a vasal or quit is no fun, most people usualy end up quitting anyways.

A other point and there is no offence toward anyone here! it is really unfortunate to hear that we are carebear alliance while fcc is compose of those following faction(fcc-brd-unicorn-cavaliere-bs/aow/teutonic/acre/black compagnie/fallen/remnant/hg).

Still love the entire community(even kesh) and im glad to give the credit to fcc who fougth that long, VE was a great opponent too, also wana say gj on hosp for staying alive that long, LL for not quiting after being wipe 2 time if its not 3... frisia great job in this strat started small stayed with your own name become something, fidlgb you are doing a great job as a small faction im sure you can be proud of you, raven you guys have bring some good figth as astralis,chaos, ss, fupa, blood, tkov, mb, hoc and many more.

BUT in my book Lco still the Greatest faction! The strange northen people who talk a other language still manage to do a lot into this strat ! Long Live The Northen Empire...Long Live The Mates
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 08:54:05 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #574 on: August 28, 2013, 09:59:45 am »
+2

but keep in mind you annihilate so many of them, that most of them just lost the interest into the game, losing is not to bad but being completly wipe of the map and have no other choice then became a vasal or quit is no fun, most people usualy end up quitting anyways.

A other point and there is no offence toward anyone here! it is really unfortunate to hear that we are carebear alliance while fcc is compose of those following faction(fcc-brd-unicorn-cavaliere-bs/aow/teutonic/acre/black compagnie/fallen/remnant/hg).

I like the majority of your post! I even +d it. But I also feel I should point out the contradiction that I quoted. You accuse us of driving everyone out and wiping people out so they quit... but then you went on to name all the people who did not quit but instead decided to combine their efforts so they could keep active in strat and continue having fun. You also mentioned LL and Hospitaller who are both quite involved in strat still and perhaps I am wrong to assume this... but I assume some of their activity is motivated by an interest in paying back the FCC for some of their defeats this strat!

It is very hard to know how things COULD have been if various things did not happen or if other things did happen but I personally feel that FCC has actually kept more people interested in strat than it has driven away! If we had sat around playing nice with everyone then I am sure we would have quit out of boredom (like in strat 3) and perhaps many others would have as well. But who knows?

Anyways; more fights, more fun and more xp!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 28, 2013, 10:56:03 am »
I like the majority of your post! I even +d it. But I also feel I should point out the contradiction that I quoted. You accuse us of driving everyone out and wiping people out so they quit... but then you went on to name all the people who did not quit but instead decided to combine their efforts so they could keep active in strat and continue having fun. You also mentioned LL and Hospitaller who are both quite involved in strat still and perhaps I am wrong to assume this... but I assume some of their activity is motivated by an interest in paying back the FCC for some of their defeats this strat!

It is very hard to know how things COULD have been if various things did not happen or if other things did happen but I personally feel that FCC has actually kept more people interested in strat than it has driven away! If we had sat around playing nice with everyone then I am sure we would have quit out of boredom (like in strat 3) and perhaps many others would have as well. But who knows?

Anyways; more fights, more fun and more xp!
I know you like to hide and run away. If you say you want xp i'm waiting and easy to find.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #576 on: August 28, 2013, 01:00:25 pm »
+2
Well i tried to get some things going before rome 2 comes out. guess it will not happen. Continue to sit and wait us out it is working... we are bored and playing other games.

Or we can make it fun and actually use all these tickets and gear before strat ends
Leader of BS

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #577 on: August 28, 2013, 01:33:08 pm »
+2
Free Peasants are best you all suck.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #578 on: August 28, 2013, 03:14:58 pm »
+4
I've offered it before to Chopas, nobody took me up on it - will offer it again:

We have a shit ton of troops sitting on their asses and getting fat and lazy in Derpcheetos Castle. I understand nobody has the balls to attack it, since it's actually a decent defence castle.

So my offer: meet us for a field battle in front of the castle and we'll be there for monitor tan, XP and glory!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #579 on: August 28, 2013, 03:25:55 pm »
+1
You accuse us of driving everyone out and wiping people out so they quit... but then you went on to name all the people who did not quit but instead decided to combine their efforts so they could keep active in strat and continue having fun. You also mentioned LL and Hospitaller who are both quite involved in strat still and perhaps I am wrong to assume this... but I assume some of their activity is motivated by an interest in paying back the FCC for some of their defeats this strat!

We had quite a few in the beginning of the round but then the entire world declared war on us and alot got burned out. We then fought on with around 7-10 members (rest being inactive) and has been untill now.

Would the players that stayed still of played even if we didn't get ganked on by everyone? Most likely.
Would the players that left strat have stayed if we would of gotten a better start? Hard to say, but in retrospect, they sure didn't stay so higher chance.

So unfortunly you cannot give yourself glory that we are still around. =)
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #580 on: August 28, 2013, 03:44:33 pm »
+2
Strat is really tedious. To take Yruma castle we had to send like 6 waves at guys hidden in a buggy castle wall, with loomed heraldic plate and great mauls. Since nobody wants to do that, we started to get merc problems too, making it even more tedious. All that for some stupid pixel assets,  in a game where the economy is broken anyways and gold/assets hardly even matter anymore when everyone has tens of millions of gold. I can't think of many fiefs out there where the defenders don't have 20k troops to pump into it.

Overall strat battles are much lower quality of gameplay than NA1.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #581 on: August 28, 2013, 04:52:59 pm »
+2
I would like to see it tougher to get money in next strat and higher upkeepcost for troops. Should Give us more battles with Armies that doesn't have 100% plate.

Ergo, making a 1600 full plate army would be scary as shit in such a strat. And it would be impossible to keep these 10k+ all-around garrissons.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #582 on: August 28, 2013, 05:00:06 pm »

ps: ill love to attack and have fun figth but i can't, my carebear alliance is not even able to fill up a roster with 51 merc

No offense but this is completely bullshit.  You have 60 people just from your ts alone - occitan, chevalieres, chaos, fidlgb, and mb - then you can get hospitallers, FUPA, frisians, lost legion and astralis (let us know they have merc agreement with you and cant sign for us against you).  Pretty much 80% of the map mercs for you and all the recent battles you had full rosters long before us.  Only reason you would not be able to get full roster is pure laziness as minimal effort is needed, whereas we have to let almost every neutral merc on the map know every time we have a battle (though youmay spend 1.5 million crpg gold buying them as mercs as well to prevent us having them).  This doesn't even include all your UIF buddies, amny of whom do well on na ping.

You outnumber us 3x with troops and merc pool and resources with your massive alliance and you are still acting like you are some kind of underdog who can't attack because you are too weak, meanwhile you sit in the desert with 10K+ troops in each castle and city even though you no longer have any enemies left on the map except us, most of it allied with you to attack us.  We have done far more with a lot less - grow a fucking pair of balls already, its a game.

P.S. Turboflex - NA1 is boring as hell, no tactics, mad melee with no organization.  Only reason most of us even play anymore is for strat ticks and fighting fun strategus battles.  If there was no strategus there would be very little reason to play this game anymore that you couldn't just get from native with more balance than what this game has become favoring heavy cav and strength builds.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #583 on: August 28, 2013, 05:21:55 pm »
+6
As someone who regularly mercs for both sides under different names, from my experience you're both wrong.  Everyone gets mercing problems.  It's understandable for both of you to think it's only your side struggling however because you guys want to win the fights, so you more or less have to fight tooth and nail to fill any roster.  Because there's only so many people who bother to play in NA anymore who can be bothered to sign up for strat battles.

Believe it or not Kesh I actually feel we struggle less in filling our roster because of one thing: you.  You're the most active recruiter I've ever seen, constantly bugging people on steam or jumping on their teamspeak and reminding everyone when the battle is happening and all that.  -That- dedication I don't see coming whenever I'm on the other side, I have to  :rolleyes: 'remember' when the hell the battle is actually happening if the wrong side signs me because I don't have a convenient friendly reminder from you to tell me to get on.  It's convenient for some people, grates on others, but fact of the matter is you work hard to fill our rosters, so our rosters tend to be full.

More of the bigger factions in NA may or may not be more willing to fight in name under the LCO banner maybe, but we're not exactly empty all the time either.  This is just purely a case of the grass looking greener on the other side.  Anyway, I should stop dissipating the propagandists now because it doesn't look like the big factions are going to want to come to an understanding.  Not that it's a bad thing mind you.  If the people who just want decent battles wants them to happen, then they should take more of a command role in the strat map.  Otherwise, this is still a game for people who manage to find motivation in it, as Canary mentioned a few posts back.
-idlewind

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #584 on: August 28, 2013, 05:49:11 pm »
+2
I've offered it before to Chopas, nobody took me up on it - will offer it again:

We have a shit ton of troops sitting on their asses and getting fat and lazy in Derpcheetos Castle. I understand nobody has the balls to attack it, since it's actually a decent defence castle.

So my offer: meet us for a field battle in front of the castle and we'll be there for monitor tan, XP and glory!

Trained exotic donkeys go to the winner.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned