Author Topic: The Great NA War -Losses To date-  (Read 53340 times)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: The Great NA War -Losses To date-
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2013, 02:25:04 am »
He is complaining about the Merc agreement you have with them, since VE has a large amount of NA players, other clans, like us, have a hard time filling their rosters. Due to the majority of active players being bound to your side.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2013, 02:27:37 am »
so wait, you pick a fight with us... VE doesn't get involved at all because they aren't allied to us... and you complain about us being allied with VE? i don't get it. If your goal was to get us to fight VE wouldn't it have been a better strategy to try and make friends with us or VE and try to get us or VE to go to war with the other?

We tried but your nonaggression pact with VE kind of got in the way. Not to mention the fact that none of VE is allowed to merc against you. Just make it public already and quit trying to be forum heroes.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #347 on: April 25, 2013, 02:37:50 am »
We tried but your nonaggression pact with VE kind of got in the way. Not to mention the fact that none of VE is allowed to merc against you. Just make it public already and quit trying to be forum heroes.

pay better attention to rosters. we end up with more VE on our side than against but there are usually a couple on the other team just like how theres often a couple FCC against VE in their fights. you guys just keep believing what you want if it makes you happy though.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #348 on: April 25, 2013, 02:43:45 am »
Aldog told us before our battles his guys couldn't sign for us due to a merc agreement with FCC.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 25, 2013, 02:47:48 am »
Aldog told us before our battles his guys couldn't sign for us due to a merc agreement with FCC.

aldog hates us for some reason. theres no merc agreement but we did ask for MB guys to sign up for us and many of them did. youll also notice aldo has signed up against us in every fight and sometimes other VE guys are also on the other side.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 25, 2013, 02:51:09 am »
Why so defensive and insulting I'm just stating the obvious. Just say it, you have a nonaggression pact with VE.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #351 on: April 25, 2013, 02:56:42 am »
It is more of a gentleman's agreement. We sign up for them, they in turn sign up for us.

Now if we have people signing up and the roster is full then they are free to do whatever they want (check the VE/LCO fight from last night Fcc had 5 guys on LCO who did rather well) , and same goes for VE when we are full up. It is all good. No harm no foul.

however in the case you are talking about. The fight popped up. It was at a bad time where NA mercs were going to be difficult to get. I look on the enemy roster and it has 100% sign up from the MB guys, that is def something we will try and change if we can. It is the politics of the game. No hard feelings but if we see people on your roster we would rather see on ours, we will happily try and get them to shift sides. Rosters are not set in stone till the fight begins.

Leader of BS

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 25, 2013, 03:00:54 am »
on a side note... you know we are at war right? inconveniencing you by getting your mercs to kill you instead of us is sort of the point. Wait till we start getting creative.

You did sneak attack us after all. So you got the enemy you picked.
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 25, 2013, 03:17:12 am »
Why so defensive and insulting I'm just stating the obvious. Just say it, you have a nonaggression pact with VE.

When you make shit up you shouldn't be so shocked if people tell you you are wrong.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 25, 2013, 03:39:27 am »
Lol make shit up! Bale just admitted you guys are friendly. I'm sure the convo with VE before the battles was filled with hugs and rainbows not you guys telling their leaders their clans had to fight for you because of the "gentlemen's agreement". So good fight, maybe it is you that lacks basic reading comprehension skills.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #355 on: April 25, 2013, 03:40:57 am »
on a side note... you know we are at war right? inconveniencing you by getting your mercs to kill you instead of us is sort of the point. Wait till we start getting creative.

You did sneak attack us after all. So you got the enemy you picked.

I think it helps that every ve fight FILDGB sign s up in force always against them on occitan side, while a lot of fcc sign up for them.  Lot easier toa sk someone to emrc for you instead when the person youa re fighting refuses to merc on their side and does their best to merc against them.  And yeah Aldoglaus has some weird vendetta against us and mercs against us every chance he gets, still not sure why since we never did anything to him.

All i did was remind them FIDLGB mercs always against them and are not friendly with them.  Hospitallers at least merc on their side unlike you guys, so can't do the same thing.  Maybe you shouldnt have been so choosy about who you merc for and you could call on more people - just look at when ascalon was attacked - everyone wanted to merc for him from most clans.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 25, 2013, 03:42:56 am »
Lol make shit up! Bale just admitted you guys are friendly. I'm sure the convo with VE before the battles was filled with hugs and rainbows not you guys telling their leaders their clans had to fight for you because of the "gentlemen's agreement". So good fight, maybe it is you that lacks basic reading comprehension skills.

Friendly does not equal NAP, Merc Agreement, Permanent alliance and a deal to exchange first born sons like you seem to think it does.
We get along with lots of people in VE so we asked some people to sign for us instead and some of them did. I don't see why you are so upset.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 25, 2013, 03:54:22 am »
Don't turn this around on me and Kesh I guess all the free trading we did with them meant we're hostile indeed. You guys can go ahead thinking you're pulling the wool over everyone's eyes but in the eternal words of smooth rich and the xfiles "the truth is out there". Jesus sees the light I just hope the rest of NA does. My work here is done.

Bale, the only FCC member who I believe, I will look forward to the xp future battles will bring.

Edit: LOL at the FIDLGB mercs comment I'm sure both of them turn the tide of battle every time!

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 25, 2013, 04:24:48 am »
+1
Don't turn this around on me and Kesh I guess all the free trading we did with them meant we're hostile indeed. You guys can go ahead thinking you're pulling the wool over everyone's eyes but in the eternal words of smooth rich and the xfiles "the truth is out there". Jesus sees the light I just hope the rest of NA does. My work here is done.

Bale, the only FCC member who I believe, I will look forward to the xp future battles will bring.

Edit: LOL at the FIDLGB mercs comment I'm sure both of them turn the tide of battle every time!

So it doesn't mean anything if FIDLGB sign up in support of one clan vs another but it does mean something if other clans sign up mostly for one side over another? Whatever, I don't see why you are getting so pissed about all this, we got along with FIDLGB pretty well for most of this strat; unless I'm mistaken we returned a bunch of fiefs to you guys after the multiaccount thing; so it would be nice if you would just fight us without the dramatic forum accusations. No need to create enmity between the members of FIDLGB and FCC when we can just enjoy strat hostilities while still getting along outside of strat; it's better that way when possible.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 25, 2013, 04:37:38 am »
+4
I agree with matey. Rhalzo and I still talk on friendly terms and I would like to think that would hold true for anyone in the fcc/bowlers before/during/after the war is over. Nothing to get excited about or cause a long lasting hatred.

The truth of the matter is. I saw the roster and wanted the MB guys on our side. So I steamed 9finger and asked him why all his guys were on the other side. Roster support is a two way street. Could he get some of the boners to stiffen up in our direction. It was done. As a result we denied you guys some quality mercs.. Win/Win

9 knows that he can steam me later on and say hey man you guys have some dudes fighting against us.. mind trying to change some minds. I will gladly do so. No grand conspiracy honestly. Just one bro asking another bro to point his boners in the right direction. 
Leader of BS