Author Topic: The Great NA War -Losses To date-  (Read 53102 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: The Great NA War -Losses To date-
« Reply #180 on: March 19, 2013, 12:26:23 pm »
I imagine the cost is huge.

Tho at least one clan has been able to augment their armies with the bugged dupe gear.

Yep, that's Frisia for you.  Wouldn't be surprised if they bumped a few dozen million gold up to their liege lords FCC either.  Considering you guys brag about being as smaller or smaller than Semenstorm, there's basically no other way for you to have so many geared out troops then cheating.  Thanks for the confirmation :thumbs up:
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #181 on: March 19, 2013, 01:01:45 pm »
+3
Poor frisia. Likely the only clan to do the right thing in regards to the equipment dupe.
Fcc has an organized trading system. Small size hurts troop production not gold production. All of our gold and equipment has been earned

Smooth back from muted and still has never met a lie he does not love. Would have thought flinging around racial slurs would get you muted for a bit longer than that.

Wonder how many mutes it takes till perma silence.
Leader of BS

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2013, 01:34:36 pm »
and still has never met a lie he does not love.

Your side isnt much better in this aspect lol.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2013, 01:39:27 pm »
+1
I can only control myself. I am willing to bet people do not always like what i say but I tell the truth from my point of view without making stuff up for the hell of it.
Leader of BS

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 19, 2013, 02:02:57 pm »
I can only control myself. I am willing to bet people do not always like what i say but I tell the truth from my point of view without making stuff up for the hell of it.

So what clan are you accusing of using the duped gear/gold?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 02:06:37 pm by oprah_winfrey »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 19, 2013, 02:06:18 pm »
+2
Occitan was given the Merry Chadmus gift from a fief fight against VE.

Frisia also got it. They started the talk about the bug. And it is easy to find the solution they decided on. At this point I would tell them to go for it guys. Not stopping anyone else.
Leader of BS

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #186 on: March 19, 2013, 02:18:10 pm »
+2

Is that so?  Then to claim we started the war with FCC is ridiculous (from the Injustice diplomacy thread).  You were sending an army up through the mountains from Semenstorm territory up towards dusturil.  Attacking people who enter our closed borders is not starting a war, and we even said so at the time "we're attacking an army you are sending through our lands, if you want to go to war over it, that's on FCC, but we're not declaring war on you"  And then you magically had armies ready to storm in through Sungetche with Remnant.  How convenient...
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 19, 2013, 02:31:32 pm »
+2
Occitan was given the Merry Chadmus gift from a fief fight against VE.

Frisia also got it. They started the talk about the bug. And it is easy to find the solution they decided on. At this point I would tell them to go for it guys. Not stopping anyone else.

I'm just confused on why you think occitan is using the gear but you are convinced that frisia isn't.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 19, 2013, 02:32:46 pm »
+2
That was a kesh plan. Put an guy near your lands (he was not in your lands) and see if you guys attack. You did attack, which kicked off the war.
Starting it and wanting it to happen are completely different things.

This is not the thread for this sort of stuff. And most of it has been beaten to death.

--- Occitan is using the gear. I do not think they deny that. Frisia to the last of my knowledge sold everything and put the money on an AFk in a castle. That stance from them may have changed. That was the last information I have on the subject.

If it matters occitan was told nothing devs can do about it. So they are welcome to use the equipment. Same for frisia.

I can tell you that FCC has not been so lucky with gifts from the gods.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 02:36:25 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 19, 2013, 02:41:40 pm »

--- Occitan is using the gear. I do not think they deny that. Frisia to the last of my knowledge sold everything and put the money on an AFk in a castle. That stance from them may have changed. That was the last information I have on the subject.

If it matters occitan was told nothing devs can do about it. So they are welcome to use the equipment. Same for frisia.

Quote from: Shinock
I don`t wanna use that bug since were not that kind of clan and i think some of these things have already been sold before i got to know about the issue so it would be really appreciated if someone in charge could do something about this.

It's possible the gold from the broken gear that was sold before they realized what was going on is being used, but it seems as though they don't have intentions on using it. Hell, if they were why would they post about it in the first place?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 19, 2013, 02:54:47 pm »
+1
That was an older post from Shinock, I believe they were told nothing can be done about it and go ahead and use it without dev issues.
Shinock is an honest guy (and still friendly with me) ask him if they are using the equipment. If he says no then I will believe it and retract my statement with an apology.

I am not even complaining about it at this point. It was a lucky break for some clans. I was originaly just responding to Tasers qoute asking how much in equipment/cash has been used this strat. The numbers on the issue will be very confused based on the bug.

Very cool of you to do this anders. Nice to see the amount of losses that have occurred. This actually seems like a great war. Almost 200k dead overall.

This is just tickets though... I wonder what the gold loss is in terms of weapons, armor, etc... probably tens of millions.
Leader of BS

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2013, 02:56:52 pm »
+1
That was a kesh plan. Put an guy near your lands (he was not in your lands) and see if you guys attack. You did attack, which kicked off the war.
Starting it and wanting it to happen are completely different things.

Like we're going to let a faction that's been hostile the whole version of strategus 4 send an army into a village?  We tracked him heading from the desert straight north and his path would have put him right in the steppe. 

It was obviously a ploy to make FCC look like the victims while being the aggressor the whole time.  That is why I am saying you're at minimum being extremely facetious, or outright lying.  Which goes against your statement you made about always telling the truth.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #192 on: March 19, 2013, 03:06:10 pm »
Like we're going to let a faction that's been hostile the whole version of strategus 4 send an army into a village?  We tracked him heading from the desert straight north and his path would have put him right in the steppe. 

It was obviously a ploy to make FCC look like the victims while being the aggressor the whole time.  That is why I am saying you're at minimum being extremely facetious, or outright lying.  Which goes against your statement you made about always telling the truth.

We were already at war before this weren't we? Didn't the war kick off when FCC attacked vayejeg? Afaik we didn't make a truce since then.
Pock gobblers

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2013, 04:22:17 pm »
+1

I am being honest. We planted a guy on your border in hopes you would attack him to win the hearts and minds of the forum war. You attacked him which was the catalyst for our current hosp/fcc battles. I do not think anyone is upset we are fighting. Sort of the point of the game.

None of that is a lie. Just because I did not come out while were doing it and post hey everybody!! we want hosp to attack us. Is not in the same ballpark of 90% of the trash smoothrich spouts out.. FCC are all sharing accounts, frisia gives us duped gold, etc.

If you guys want to get a new thread to discuss stuff that is fine or if you want to keep trying to change the subject from who is using the duped equipment that is also fine. This thread is not really the place for either anyway. 
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2013, 05:22:43 pm »
+1
i thought we had been at war since we went to save hero party from hosp.