Author Topic: The Great NA War -Losses To date-  (Read 56794 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: The Great NA War -Losses To date-
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2013, 10:41:55 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

I like how two factions can literally have exactly identical stances to how they handle a bug, but the one that is your ally you assume innocence and the one that is your enemy you assume guilt. I suppose BaleoHay is doing the same thing. Either way it's stupid. We're simply not using that gold/gear. FCC is not in possession of it as well.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2013, 11:27:36 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

I like how two factions can literally have exactly identical stances to how they handle a bug, but the one that is your ally you assume innocence and the one that is your enemy you assume guilt. I suppose BaleoHay is doing the same thing.

You have almost cracked my posting code.  Please don't share your Enigma Cipher Smoothrich Cryptology file with any FCC (or Sanderson) or it will ruin everything.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2013, 11:41:14 pm »
Lol last two pages of this thread FCC Don't tell lies and they don't exploit nor do their vassals but everYone else does. 

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2013, 12:17:24 am »
That was an older post from Shinock, I believe they were told nothing can be done about it and go ahead and use it without dev issues.
Shinock is an honest guy (and still friendly with me) ask him if they are using the equipment. If he says no then I will believe it and retract my statement with an apology.

I am not even complaining about it at this point. It was a lucky break for some clans. I was originaly just responding to Tasers qoute asking how much in equipment/cash has been used this strat. The numbers on the issue will be very confused based on the bug.

still have the dupe western horse in the fief !We have not used them stil and also just sold all the equipements at that time when chadz told us there is nothing to do to fix it....do like everyone and sell it or use it! We sold it. maybe kept some since was imspossbile to know exactly how much was really left so probably have a bit less or more then what we should.

over 22 milion on our side has been spend in strat as gold on the equipement from the begining of the war on na.War include nh/frisia/fcc/ve/bird.

ps: to bad they havent wipe strat at that time too bug was due to server patching.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 12:31:48 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2013, 12:25:53 am »
+2

still have the dupe western horse in the fief !We have not used them stil and also just sold all the equipements at that time when chadz told us there is nothing to do to fix it....do like everyone and sell it or use it! We sold it. maybe kept some since was imspossbile to know exactly how much was really left so probably have a bit less or more then what we should.

over 22 milion on our side has been spend in strat as gold on the equipement from the begining of the war on na.War include nh/frisia/fcc/ve/bird.

ps: to bad they havent wipe strat at that time too bug was due to server patching.

lol just maybe eh?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 12:42:52 am by Hobb »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2013, 01:20:04 am »
Anders I didn't see he 200 man defense of Dashbigha in your list - was actually kind of curious on the outcome against the 1800 man army.  Thanks.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2013, 01:31:13 am »
+1
I wonder how much gold was spent and then people be accusing each other of glitch abusing. YAY. Should have seen that coming though.

Seriously though, that would screw up the amount of gold spent a lot. However I am still curious. I know VE spends quite a bit especially since we got very good traders and trade routes but I was curious how much the total might be for Ve, Hosp, FCC, Occitan, Frisian, NH-->now Ravens, LL, etc. Lot of players in the war.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2013, 01:44:14 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

look above for occitan/chev
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2013, 01:50:47 am »
Anders I didn't see he 200 man defense of Dashbigha in your list - was actually kind of curious on the outcome against the 1800 man army.  Thanks.

Ah Well I might have missed it. Would appreciate a link!

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2013, 02:46:53 am »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2013, 04:23:27 am »
(click to show/hide)

I like how two factions can literally have exactly identical stances to how they handle a bug, but the one that is your ally you assume innocence and the one that is your enemy you assume guilt. I suppose BaleoHay is doing the same thing. Either way it's stupid. We're simply not using that gold/gear. FCC is not in possession of it as well.

It makes sense, that you would have a better read on the people that you are closer to. And just to clarify, personally I don't think you guys are using the gear either. In my few interactions with sandy, he seemed like a pretty cool guy (even if he did take JABONRAs castle), so I doubt he would be one to abuse it.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2013, 06:25:51 am »
+1

look above for occitan/chev

22 mil? Snap. Wonder how much VE has spent. Then there's FCC and Hosp who have spent a ton of gold as well.

Next strat I'm being the damn blacksmith. That guy is getting rich off these wars.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2013, 07:00:17 am »
+1
Turbo and I both talked about maybe trying to get Sandy to let us use the duped gear and gold in case it became dire.  However, Sandersson is quite adamant about not using any of the duplicated gear and gold, I think maybe some of the gear was sold but it was done by a rogue member and we at most profited 100 - 200k out of it.

Even if Occitan is using duplicated gold or gear, I don't think any less of them because of it.  They're currently getting their anuses relentlessly pounded by the Velucan Empire and no one has said that it's against the rules to use duplicated gear for personal benefit.

Just to avoid any other cluster fuck, I'd like to state that my own personal opinion of other players (not like it really matters) has nothing to do with what they actually do in game, but how they treat other people in general, whether that be on the forums or in game.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2013, 11:50:18 am »
+1
To clarify, the admins actually told us that we COULD use our duplicated gear if we wanted to. They explicitly refrained from saying it would be illegal to use it. We still have not used it.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2013, 02:24:13 pm »
Just use the damn duped gear and give me moar xp prz.  I'm not going to be butt hurt about it
 - Stolen from Macropussy