Author Topic: Yo Occitan!  (Read 19778 times)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: Yo Occitan!
« Reply #195 on: March 16, 2013, 12:20:29 am »
+3
Seem every LCO player is an early sleeper or doesn't work in the morning.
(click to show/hide)
It's seems as if you don't sleep or work at all.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #196 on: March 16, 2013, 12:31:45 am »
+1
seem that every ats/brd are nerds without job who play strat 24/24 without sleeping at all.

I find it particularly humorous that after all of that bitching about people giving you shit for being French Canadian, you still come here and start trash talking people's social and private lives.  Whether what you say is true or not, you're a fucking douche bag and a hypocrite.

You went from "waaahh community called us frogs, stoopid meany hedz" to saying that everybody who isn't French Canadian and in Occitan / Cheveliers (whatever the fuck name you go by) are inferior
Quote from: SHinOCk
fat whiny bitches on welfare

What little respect I had for you and your co-leaders just flew out the window.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 16, 2013, 12:36:22 am »
Well arty, do you have a job? I bet you you live and depend on your parents!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 16, 2013, 12:39:03 am »
+1
Damn straight I depend on my parents, just like a true Citizen of the United States I don't feel like getting a job while working on an education, that's for chumps.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #199 on: March 16, 2013, 12:40:20 am »
+13
Says the guy who never misses a battle even on Eu side. lol

Wait, are you talking about yourself? I see you in more EU fights than I see Arowaine.

Sorry got defensive - malaclypse always seems to be against me in every thread, I just assume... wait she is in this one too, what am i saying.  Would appreciate more impartiality if pretending to be impartial.

Directly refuting a statement you made is "being against" you? I guess. You said something that was literally incorrect, how can you expect impartiality in that case? How is pointing out the truth being partial? Then you go on to insult Malaclypse, insinuating he's stupid when you're the one who got called on a (being generous here:) mistake.

This is maybe the fourth time Mala's been at odds with something you've said in a thread. It's not surprising, really, because a lot of people tend to be at odds with what you say. You tend to say a lot of things that are hyperbole at best and that are falsities in general. Maybe you wouldn't have to be so defensive if you stuck closer to the truth and what's really happening.

What little respect I had for you and your co-leaders just flew out the window.

I'm sure he's fine with that; you lost what little respect most of the community still had for you sometime earlier this strat.

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #200 on: March 16, 2013, 12:56:25 am »
+3
... you lost what little respect most of the community still had for you sometime earlier this strat.

I still respect you, Arty. People can say what they like - you took the time to compliment my virtual musculature, and we'll always be close for it.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 16, 2013, 01:01:37 am »
+4
I'm sure he's fine with that; you lost what little respect most of the community still had for you sometime earlier this strat.

That's cute Canary, we tried to help you guys out in strategus previously, and we always tried to be friendly with Chaos up until you guys tried to attack our Caravan without any provocation or notice.  When you failed to reach it you had KUTT attack it for you, so I'm sure your own personal opinion is tainted somewhere along that timeline.

Say what you will, I understand that you're best friends with Occitan and Arowaine, but at least I'm not a hypocrite, I don't shit on my friends for my own personal gain either.  I'm not sure what I've done so far to make you so upset, some lewd comments in game?  Maybe I spoke unkindly of one of your friends?  Please inform me, I'm truly intrigued.

EDIT: all I ever wanted was your love, but you just kept pushing me away.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 16, 2013, 01:06:59 am »
Eh I'm probably wrong.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 01:15:13 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #203 on: March 16, 2013, 01:14:02 am »
+1
Can we please keep our actual opinions of one another as human beings separate from the shit-storm that is strat. So many people who were cool with each other before end up as mortal enemies who hate each-other and shit talk 24/7 because they end up on opposite sides of an alliance or some such thing in strat. It's all a game, and we're all civilized people (okay well most of us).
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 16, 2013, 01:15:55 am »
+1
Well that's cool, but as I said we tried to help CHAOS / RS in every previous Strategus round and after awhile we figured we should try it on our own and see if we do any better, which we certainly did.  Our original plan was to mass up an army or two and call a jihad on KUTT with the hopes of taking a village before they quelled our short lived rebellion, the great part is that we planned to take New Ulburban.  We were disappointed to see that DL had taken it for FCC, so I talked to Bale about it and he offered to buy it for us just out of kindness.

So we got a village, fought a puny war against KUTT and a slightly larger one against Hero Party (we've always been great friends of the BIRD CLAN, just ask Partyboy).  After that we sat in our village until we got an offer to join a coalition, we had an under the table alliance with Frisia and we've always been cool with Norse Horde, so why not?

None of that matters, but if that's what broke our beautiful relationship then I guess it had to happen.

< / 3

edit:

fuck your ninja edit

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #205 on: March 16, 2013, 01:17:11 am »
+4

Whoa, wait a second here. What exactly did Artyem do to deserve this kind of attack? As far as I know Dracul and Chaos have been friends since... well forever.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #206 on: March 16, 2013, 01:21:13 am »

Where did that come from.  Artyem has most people's respect - him and his faction have taken risks and been at war with factions much larger than themselves.  I know I respect them far more than many of the factions out there who are good at little more than talking despite being many times his size and only attacking factions that are already at war with 3-4 other enemies.  Also, his faction never took duped gear and rationalized using it to equip all their armies in plate - the one guy it happened to in fimbrulvetyr was told to hold on to it and not use it and when devs said they wouldn't fix it they refused to use it - lot more than can be said for occitan.

And canary - it was a case of the pot calling the kettle black, I didnt say I don't like to play this game a lot (almost exclusively the strat battles only until i ran out of strat ticks after 5 months), it was just funny to hear arrowaine complain about me playing too many strat battles when he plays so many of them himself (and seriously what is the problem with playing strat battles?  Also, that is like the 20th time malaclypse has posted some snide comment about me, I get plenty of that, don't care that much, just calling it out on the whole impartial pretense.)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 01:36:09 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #207 on: March 16, 2013, 02:46:45 am »
+6
That's cute Canary, we tried to help you guys out in strategus previously, and we always tried to be friendly with Chaos up until you guys tried to attack our Caravan without any provocation or notice.  When you failed to reach it you had KUTT attack it for you, so I'm sure your own personal opinion is tainted somewhere along that timeline.

Deliberately leaving out the part where that caravan took S&D from us without asking? Yeah, "tainted". But in reality I didn't mind the act of your clan member so much as I minded your pleas to let him go based on our past friendship - asking us to disregard things that are happening in the present and ignore active and real wrongs against our faction because you and I "used to be bros". I'm not sorry for playing the game. I hadn't thought about that ordeal until you brought it up, though.

Say what you will, I understand that you're best friends with Occitan and Arowaine, but at least I'm not a hypocrite, I don't shit on my friends for my own personal gain either.  I'm not sure what I've done so far to make you so upset, some lewd comments in game?  Maybe I spoke unkindly of one of your friends?  Please inform me, I'm truly intrigued.

Well, yeah, I'd rather be best friends with someone who actually will come and talk to me other than when he's demanding something from me (something you share in common with Kesh, incidentally!).

Can we please keep our actual opinions of one another as human beings separate from the shit-storm that is strat. So many people who were cool with each other before end up as mortal enemies who hate each-other and shit talk 24/7 because they end up on opposite sides of an alliance or some such thing in strat. It's all a game, and we're all civilized people (okay well most of us).

And in keeping with this, I will mention that I still do like you as a person (at least in theory), Arty. Respect for people in this game mostly goes as far as the game-related interactions and opinions go, and to that extent having lost peoples' "respect for you in strat" is not as serious as it sounds. I'm sure almost every clan leader has lost entire factions' worth of peoples' respect more than once before.

EDIT: all I ever wanted was your love, but you just kept pushing me away.

I need my spaaaaaaaace!

Where did that come from.  Artyem has most people's respect - him and his faction have taken risks and been at war with factions much larger than themselves.  I know I respect them far more than many of the factions out there who are good at little more than talking despite being many times his size and only attacking factions that are already at war with 3-4 other enemies.  Also, his faction never took duped gear and rationalized using it to equip all their armies in plate - the one guy it happened to in fimbrulvetyr was told to hold on to it and not use it and when devs said they wouldn't fix it they refused to use it - lot more than can be said for occitan.

Most of his loss of respect probably comes from parroting your opinions, I should think, and as I mentioned, anyone in a position of leadership will lose the respect of his enemies regardless of words actually said or deeds (or lack of deeds) done.

Also, that is like the 20th time malaclypse has posted some snide comment about me, I get plenty of that, don't care that much, just calling it out on the whole impartial pretense.)
^v
You tend to say a lot of things that are hyperbole at best and that are falsities in general. Maybe you wouldn't have to be so defensive if you stuck closer to the truth and what's really happening.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #208 on: March 16, 2013, 02:56:18 am »
+1
This got gay pretty quickly.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Ferguson

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ferguson
« Reply #209 on: March 16, 2013, 02:59:09 am »
+1
dont forget kesh is always rigth whatever he say he will be rigth keep that in mind remenber occitan/hospitaller worst crpg clan remenber.

Rest in peace Arow!