Author Topic: Yo Occitan!  (Read 18242 times)

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
Re: Yo Occitan!
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2013, 08:57:18 am »
+4
I believe the smaller factions will have a chance to grow and murder each other once the desert is combed.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2013, 08:58:12 am »
+2
The map is basically FCC + TKoV + MB + HoC + NH + Frisia + Remnants + Dracul + HG + FPF + BIRD + Fallen against Occitan and Hero Party.  Those are the two "power blocs" of NA.  NH sure has it tough.

It was Occitan, Chevaliers, JABONRA, Semen Storm and a bunch of other dicks with no balls called 'HP' fighting NH, Dracul and Frisia.  You guys had a large number advantage in gold, troops, fiefs AND players.  What makes that situation better if you guys only wanted to go after Frisia over a fief that was never even your strat faction, that was given to FCC and later bought by a small faction (compared to your 80ish man alliance + whatever Hospi has now)?  Not only did you guys declare war on us over that, but you sent in your faithful and beloved allies to go die in the siege first before you decided it wasn't worth spilling your own mighty blood over.

Bunch of fucking cowards if you ask me, about time you sperg zero-party nerds get rolled.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2013, 09:03:36 am »
+2
Not really... as far as i know, Occitan is only at war with us and Fimbulvetr. As to hero party, you guys kinda did it to yourself. Not sure why you guys went after Fimbulvetr when you were already at war with FCC. As for Remnant, are they even still active in strat? and if your gonna name specific clans, you should do it for all parties involved, not just your enemies. If anything, it would be more like TKoV + MB + HoC vs Occitan and Chevaliers, and NH, Dracul, Frisia, and FCC against Jabonra, Semenstorm, and the tagless people in HP. but then again, isnt Hospi at war with FCC as well? So wouldnt it be more like NH, Dracul, Frisia, and FCC against HP and Hospi?

I forgot to include Chevalieres along with Occitan, that's true.  I think you get a much better idea of power levels involved when you actually say how many clans are in, because clan members = strat ticks.  Most of the factions against us on their own have several times the troops I've ever seen in my clan.  Then again, we actually use them to attack shit, most clans just hoard and AFK their garrisons and create no fun battles.

Hero Party = Semenstorm by the way, we're all in the same cRPG faction.  Ex-ATS and LLJK fill the ranks a bit, but we are still rather small, just active and willing to attack clans so things actually happen in Strat.

I know there isn't a MSpaint signature stamped parchment clipart thread about a huge alliance of every clan, but realistically the majority of the map is stagnant and carebear.  No one attacks each other.  Everyone was hoping to see FCC vs TKoV most of this strat, but it will probably never happen.

I'm not crying about odds being stacked against us, I intentionally left the Hospitaller rape-train because I don't like being carebear and its more fun being an underdog.  Its just stupid for people to deny that 80 percent of the map has and will never attack each other and most clans are too lazy or inactive to actually do shit.  Being in this group of clans means you never risk anything, but never have any fun either.  So why even play?
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2013, 09:13:05 am »
+4
Uhh BIRD CLAN is just me again, and I am signing up for either side under the assumption that WHOEVER HIRES ME MUST HAVE AT LEAST REGULAR ARBALESTS

although if desire signs up for the other team I will consider switching because that's not something I want to deal with for over an hour.

edit: but I am totally neutral on the map because getting up at shit hours or having to worry about nerd shit while I'm going out for the night is not something I ever want to have to worry about again.  if you are hero_party and fleeing from fcc for whatever reason you can be guaranteed sanctuary in nova amere.  for me, it's much better than the risk of having to interrupt whatever I'm doing with my life.  If that's the case then also buy some s&d while you're there, trips are so tedious for me
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 09:17:08 am by partyboy »
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2013, 09:14:29 am »
+2
Then again, we actually use them to attack shit, most clans just hoard and AFK their garrisons and create no fun battles.

YOU DO!?  Really?  Last I checked after you took over BIRD CLAN with a token force forged from a few traders the only thing you did was lose an entire army and get Shik sent back to Europe after launching a useless raid on a village in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.  I think you're forgetting that you're Hero Party, not Occitan  :wink:

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2013, 09:19:55 am »
+2
I forgot to include Chevalieres along with Occitan, that's true.  I think you get a much better idea of power levels involved when you actually say how many clans are in, because clan members = strat ticks.  Most of the factions against us on their own have several times the troops I've ever seen in my clan.  Then again, we actually use them to attack shit, most clans just hoard and AFK their garrisons and create no fun battles.

Hero Party = Semenstorm by the way, we're all in the same cRPG faction.  Ex-ATS and LLJK fill the ranks a bit, but we are still rather small, just active and willing to attack clans so things actually happen in Strat.

I know there isn't a MSpaint signature stamped parchment clipart thread about a huge alliance of every clan, but realistically the majority of the map is stagnant and carebear.  No one attacks each other.  Everyone was hoping to see FCC vs TKoV most of this strat, but it will probably never happen.

I'm not crying about odds being stacked against us, I intentionally left the Hospitaller rape-train because I don't like being carebear and its more fun being an underdog.  Its just stupid for people to deny that 80 percent of the map has and will never attack each other and most clans are too lazy or inactive to actually do shit.  Being in this group of clans means you never risk anything, but never have any fun either.  So why even play?

Everyone else is playing strategus the wrong way and not having fun.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2013, 09:28:06 am »
+1
YOU DO!?  Really?  Last I checked after you took over BIRD CLAN with a token force forged from a few traders the only thing you did was lose an entire army and get Shik sent back to Europe after launching a useless raid on a village in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.  I think you're forgetting that you're Hero Party, not Occitan  :wink:

We engaged and defeated almost every BIRD CLAN army with fief sieges before and after the freeze.  Then we wasted no time planning to liberate Jabrona Castle, but our combined Occitan/Hero Party armies disbanded there after seeing it was an unfun map.  Hero Party troops from that siege went to FCC to engage their armies, something no one else bothers doing and why FCC has 3-4k stacks in tons of fiefs.  We were intercepted by FCC going to siege NH with Occitan and had to kill a 2k army there.  We had another wave going to NH when Veluca began their invasion.

So yes, we are always trying to attack people and get battles going.  That's the point of the game, despite all the turtle clans trying to show otherwise.  When I see thousands of troops in every clan's village going completely unused I just think its a waste.  So I want to attack it  :twisted:
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2013, 09:34:07 am »
+1

We left the "Hospi rape-train" for the same reason. All of the wars we started this strat have been for expansion, we didnt care what clan owned the fiefs we wanted, we just wanted the fiefs. At the start of this strat, our goal was to expand to the south/west, and thats what we have been doing. We had no interest in the north, so of course we didnt start any battles with those factions, hell, we hardly interacted with them at all.  Once we unite our empire after taking the fiefs around Shariz, who knows where we will march next? There are many more fiefs to be had in Calradia, and we thirst for blood. No one is safe.....
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2013, 09:45:48 am »
+6
We left the "Hospi rape-train" for the same reason. All of the wars we started this strat have been for expansion, we didnt care what clan owned the fiefs we wanted, we just wanted the fiefs. At the start of this strat, our goal was to expand to the south/west, and thats what we have been doing. We had no interest in the north, so of course we didnt start any battles with those factions, hell, we hardly interacted with them at all.  Once we unite our empire after taking the fiefs around Shariz, who knows where we will march next? There are many more fiefs to be had in Calradia, and we thirst for blood. No one is safe.....

Ya I got no problem with Veluca really, you guys are just balling out of control by being active and attacking stuff.  Its up to the community on how to react to that.  From what I've seen, it will either be "afk trade runs and garrisons" or manning up and dying heroically while shitposters accuse the brave of bugs, nighttime abuse, and cheating.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2013, 09:51:42 am »
+3
Ya I got no problem with Veluca really, you guys are just balling out of control by being active and attacking stuff.  Its up to the community on how to react to that.  From what I've seen, it will either be "afk trade runs and garrisons" or manning up and dying heroically while shitposters accuse the brave of bugs, nighttime abuse, and cheating.

Hey now, it's hard to do much with three active members and one village.  That's why I jumped at the opportunity to get involved with a larger strat faction, and we were going to have a great time being the aggressors up until you turds came along with a shit casus belli and decided to fight us instead, maybe those plans can resume once all of this is over.

On a friendlier note, good luck and enjoy the XP while you can get it.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2013, 09:55:49 am »
+4
yo, real talk, I'm still not over the novelty of  the fact that people on the internet are typing out BIRD CLAN as a legitimate thing.  with their fingers.  and probably with their pinky holding down shift.

BEST CLAN
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2013, 10:00:40 am »
+1
BIRD CLAN is still the BEST CLAN

I still consider myself to be a vassal and cardinal of the one and only true GOD KINGDOM that is BIRD CLAN.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2013, 12:38:10 pm »
+4
You know, it may be very fucking petty, but the only real reason we're a part of this is because like 2 and half months ago, McDeath attacked one of our members that has reverted to anti-neckbeard status since then, the good Chikennugets.

Seriously, that's it. Sure, it sounds a bit like the start of the Spanish-American War (of course the Spanish took the initiative to bomb the fuck out of our battleship at Manilla, it's not like they didn't want to get pussy-pounded by MURRICA or anything) but when you attack someone that doesn't have very many nice things, that person is quite likely to defend those things to the death.

Never wanted a beef with Occitan, but they came @ me bro.

Still don't want a beef with Hospitaller, but somehow I don't think they'll sit idly by and let a large portion of the map fuck with the desert.

Now, the only thing that should happen is for Hospitaller to perform an action similar to FCC helping BIRD clan, and for CHAOS_FIDLGB to fight the newly formed TAMDA. Seriously, that'd be a damn good fight too. It's all about the XP and the awesome battles we can remember, ain't it?

For real, I encourage you TAMDA guys and you CHAOS+FIDDLEGEEBEEs to go to war. Teutonic could even join in on the TAMDA side to get some nice redemption. Do it guys, comon. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT OR NO BALLS. DO IT OR UR GAY. DO IT.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 02:23:26 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2013, 02:12:53 pm »
+6
Will we hold the line??

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2013, 02:21:54 pm »
+1
We engaged and defeated almost every BIRD CLAN army with fief sieges before and after the freeze.

Nope.

Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol