Author Topic: Proudest/Happiest cRPG moments  (Read 9069 times)

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
Re: Proudest/Happiest cRPG moments
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2013, 07:20:03 am »
1. Headshotted a guy through his shield just a second before he'd have taken our flag from far away on the outer castle walls. This got me some fans following me on the next rounds :)

2. Do you know the scene where Mel Gibson eliminated a bunch of british soldiers in 'The Patriot'? I had the chance to do the same on my own against 7 coworking guys on battle. It was amazing to use some sniper tactics to fool them like changing your shooting place, whistle on the roofs and lure them in the wrong direction.

3. Old but still good: http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/open-the-gates-tribute-to-crpg/msg602826/#msg602826
two days ago on late night siege (about 7 vs 7). i get shamely killed at the flag while im alt tabbed in the very beginning of the round. i was the only one at the flag and saw the flag going down while i was dead. i couldnt do anything. when the flag is one inch away from touching the ground the guy just suddenly drops dead. a bolt in his head. you shot him across the map and saved the round. you should be proud!

Offline Digu213

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Wahaha my skirt!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Royalist Knight
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2013, 01:36:17 am »
Once when I was playing with my main and I got 11 guys in a row without dying with my trident, ninja hood and robe. Best one for me ever!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2013, 01:53:13 am »
  • Hanging out with Aldryk and RS (Remnants of Stratia) when I first started c-RPG, learning the ropes and such, was a lot of fun.
  • Playing that silly wooden wall map with one team behind the wall and the other outside in boats, a lot of memories of turning the corner and seeing a sea of hurled throwing, barmaces and huscarls charging across.
  • Goretooth back in the day of black armor, watching him rampage through a dozen people or making a game of "hunting the Goretooth" on TS with the Fallen newbies, a sort of "initiation."
  • Fallen Archer Deathsquad around when I joined Fallen and the hilarity.
  • Smiling and his personal training, taught me a lot of valuable lessons, some of which I should probably start using, the the happiness of feeling effective after those few weeks of training. Footwork is everything.
  • Playing with Ishtar, some of my best memories, I miss every single one of them, Saifa, Neo, Soup, Orca, Tamoule, LeMitt etc
  • Clutching a round with me versus 7 guys, armed with zero athletics and five powerstrike and nothing but the basic mail and a long-hafted mace to defend myself with, and the praise from BkS_Tyrian and the sparring that arose from it.
  • Harassing BkS_Rhade when he wore transitional with heavy gauntlets and no helm, and the hilarity of OSing him with the dumbest of weapons.
  • Back with my old computer, before I had to redo my character face, and every time I hit a server someone would tell me that I looked just like Samuel L Jackson.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:56:21 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2013, 10:24:46 pm »
+1
  • Hanging out with Aldryk and RS (Remnants of Stratia) when I first started c-RPG, learning the ropes and such, was a lot of fun.
  • Playing that silly wooden wall map with one team behind the wall and the other outside in boats, a lot of memories of turning the corner and seeing a sea of hurled throwing, barmaces and huscarls charging across.
  • Goretooth back in the day of black armor, watching him rampage through a dozen people or making a game of "hunting the Goretooth" on TS with the Fallen newbies, a sort of "initiation."
  • Fallen Archer Deathsquad around when I joined Fallen and the hilarity.
  • Smiling and his personal training, taught me a lot of valuable lessons, some of which I should probably start using, the the happiness of feeling effective after those few weeks of training. Footwork is everything.
  • Playing with Ishtar, some of my best memories, I miss every single one of them, Saifa, Neo, Soup, Orca, Tamoule, LeMitt etc
  • Clutching a round with me versus 7 guys, armed with zero athletics and five powerstrike and nothing but the basic mail and a long-hafted mace to defend myself with, and the praise from BkS_Tyrian and the sparring that arose from it.
  • Harassing BkS_Rhade when he wore transitional with heavy gauntlets and no helm, and the hilarity of OSing him with the dumbest of weapons.
  • Back with my old computer, before I had to redo my character face, and every time I hit a server someone would tell me that I looked just like Samuel L Jackson.
lol safari adventures with Fallen.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline bruce

• Count
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Freak Army of the Gnjus / Saracens
  • Game nicks: Saracen_el_Brus
« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2013, 12:04:10 am »
+2
Playing on old EU4 when it had 220 players, was played by 220-ish players, and it was nearly only random (and mostly flat) plains.

People were sticking in sort of formation only because if you didn't stick in formation you were very dead every round every map and it was downright epic. Sadly it'll never happen again, but oh well.

Best ban reason ever:
Quote from: Wookimonsta
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Wingthor

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wingthor, Regulator
« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2013, 12:09:44 am »
+1

clearly this. Holding this beautiful maiden in my arms! Best moment ever.

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2013, 12:11:40 am »
Playing on old EU4 when it had 220 players, was played by 220-ish players, and it was nearly only random (and mostly flat) plains.

People were sticking in sort of formation only because if you didn't stick in formation you were very dead every round every map and it was downright epic. Sadly it'll never happen again, but oh well.

Those battles are epic and it's a shame there are not more custom made plain maps in rotation on EU_1. The maps there are mostly shit imo.

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2013, 01:51:27 am »
Back when I was in Ninja. I loved to rock the classic farmer outfit.

(click to show/hide)

I was the last one and there was 8 enemies, 4 of which were lancers. Being a Ninja I was nowhere near the main fight and just finished killing a couple of archers at the back. Suddenly realising I was the last one all four lancers charged straight at me at the same time. I just spammed thrust and somehow I hit each lancer in the leg and killed all four.

There was about 4 Ninjas in the TS at this time, the channel was so loud with laughter I could hardly hear the game.

Then three infantry came, I quickly dispatched of them. Then slowly trotted a Templar wearing Milanese Plate and Helmet, I can't remember whom but I think it was Suspectum. It was 1 v 1 and after hitting him about 6 times I outspammed him and was victorious.

Best moment in cRPG for me.

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline Aseldo

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 80
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • you reading this?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Egad_Captain_TKoV
  • IRC nick: Egad
« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2013, 05:53:19 am »
+2
Shot my bow straight up into the air right as I spawned, such a long distance I couldn't even see the enemy. 30 seconds later headshot kill. Craziest luck ever

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #159 on: April 04, 2013, 10:57:54 am »

Oh I remember those, used to play a thrower  :lol: