Author Topic: The facts and Frisia's current position  (Read 9399 times)

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
Re: The facts and Frisia's current position
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2013, 07:16:06 am »
+4
I should've never been in BIRD Clan in the first place lol. It's a 1 man clan. But then it turned into an Open Recruitment clan and FCC vassal.

Also yes i was very sad when i couldn't say bad things to the bad evil ppl on the forumz.

Yo man lets face it, you are gay and a bundle of sticks LOL

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2013, 03:16:49 pm »
+6
1) This castle gave me flashbacks to Tilbaut Castle.
2) Fuck BobWeaver for making +3 clown armor (blue&red tranny)
3) Why wasn't Vovka there to open the gate?

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2013, 11:54:33 pm »
+4
Pardon my score - only 1 WPF in Crossbow  :lol:

(click to show/hide)

Honestly though that castle must be a bitch to attack. Defense ftw
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2013, 02:23:05 am »
+4

(click to show/hide)

bANGbROS!!!!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2013, 08:51:53 am »
Nice fucking night time settings, Occitan.

5:00 AM PST, despicable.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2013, 09:00:17 am »
+4

(click to show/hide)

Defending as an archer in a castle is heaven but anything else is just misery. I have nightmares about Cavalry when I sleep.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 09:05:31 am by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2013, 09:18:47 am »
+11

I'm gonna clear this now and only this time... We live in Quebec (eastern time) and 90% of the members have jobs and other responsibilities they prioritize over this game that seems to be played by way too many fat whiny bitches on welfare according to what i read most of the time on this forum(Pardon my language). With that being said, our night time is set at something we think as a clan is decent which is midnight to 8am. It won't change for anyone and too bad for all the west coasters out there but we really don't give a damn about your needs... Clan members > You.

Also, if the night time system was not so retarded, it would be set from midnight to fucking 5pm so we would have time to sleep, deal with our god damned work day and wash and eat before we HAVE to get into the game and defend ourselves against people that decide to attack at 12:30am est

You want prime time? prime time is between 7pm and 11:30pm EST because I AND MY CLAN are eastern and I'm pretty sure most people in the same time zone agree with the time. You wanna attack when everybody is sleeping and fight against half a roster? Keep attacking after midnight and reap the benefits of a wonderful tactic given on a silver platter by a flawed (terrible) night time system and we will deal with it the only way we should which is by not giving a fuck anymore.

Remember strat 2..... remember Yruma castle -_-
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 09:47:10 am by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2013, 10:07:17 am »
+3
We didn't look at the nighttime, we were pretty gung-ho about it. That's our bad, I guess. Although we wanted him very close to rindyar and he was hoofing it out of there. Sure, 1k crates slows him down, but shik could have a 3k shiny in the forest next to rindyar for all I know.

Although, please consider, isn't a fight at 2am in which only a few of you guys can show up with tons of NA mercs better than an 8am fight with EU, chinese mercs? We're profiting from this although we don't want to....we have odd sleep schedules, 3rd shifters, insomniacs, and hardcore nerds.

Please consider setting your nighttime from 2am-10am. Please consider the community as a whole with these night-times. We won't set our nighttimes to get us battles at our nerdsperg time, either. We'll do 2am-10am mostly.

We are not unsympathetic nor are we all no-job vidja game all day nerds. We've got shit to do as well; no way to tell if we have more or less shit to do than you.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2013, 01:17:47 pm »
+3
Everybody should honestly just turn off their night-time. It's a dumb, magical feature. Who cares if you can't make it to your own fight, somebody will pick up the pieces.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2013, 03:05:18 pm »

You want prime time? prime time is between 7pm and 11:30pm EST because I AND MY CLAN are eastern and I'm pretty sure most people in the same time zone agree with the time. You wanna attack when everybody is sleeping and fight against half a roster? Keep attacking after midnight and reap the benefits of a wonderful tactic given on a silver platter by a flawed (terrible) night time system and we will deal with it the only way we should which is by not giving a fuck anymore.

A bunch of us are eastern, with only 8 hours for nighttime you have to consider what is prime time isn't only 4 hours but extends slightly on either side.  So 5 pm EST to 2 am EST you can still fill rosters with NA players including east coasters.  3 am to 10 am is a death sentence for getting NA mercs and even somewhat difficult for eu mercs.  10 am to 5 pm you can get a few more NA mercs but EU mercs even easier to get and then back at 5 pm you can start getting almost all NA mercs for your roster.  I highly doubt your "eastcoasters" prefer fighting at 8 am then at midnight, especially if they work, they likely just won't show, so your nighttime setting obviously doesn't work for what its supposed to do - avoid the periods where roster filling is very difficult. 

(Though i have to admit all the 6-8 am battles we have had hospitallers and occitan usually have half again as many mercs show up and its mostly there na fighters not eu mercs - i guess you are right shincock - your clans are more full of those "fat whiny bitches on welfare" that can make those shitty time slots).   For those of us that work 8 am is a shitty shitty time slot, 12 am not really that bad - its a choice between a little less sleep and showing up for late for work - yeah you are going to either get less sleep or not show up at all - no one in their right mind will show up late for work for this silliness.

P.S. Remember Yruma castle???  Isn't that the one where we were attackers of a castle and we did better than a 1:1 k/d with 1/3rd as expensive gear??  yeah lets remember Yruma, the opposite of Rindyar!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2013, 05:11:11 pm »
+1
Imho...

PRIME TIME for NA is around 8 PM - 1 AM EASTERN (5 PM - 10 PM PACIFIC)

Too much earlier and pacific is at work/class still, too much later and eastern players show up to work/class the next day like zombies.
Honestly, they just need to have a SET WINDOW OF TIME that battles happen in for NA and one for EU based on this principle.
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2013, 05:38:02 pm »
+2
Yeah but battles that start at midnight can run 2 hours.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2013, 05:38:58 pm »
+2
In addition to my arguments, "not giving a fuck" doesn't fix the problem, while it is good for making a point that you REALLY think you're right. Problem is, I think we're in the right. Simple as 2am>8am. Hell, not even 2am because sure that's quite late. 1am>8am too.

Remember, this is coming from a guy that has 4 of his very best confirmed as showing up to this battle with plenty of EU help. We hate these fights just like you do; we just consider us to be free of blame. What I think are poor nighttime settings will not render you invulnerable during those hours....we felt we had to attack to prevent your man from fleeing further.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2013, 05:44:37 pm »
+2

It's kind of shitty that you are employing a scorched earth policy.  You are admitting that you are not likely to make any battles at 8am, yet you set your night time just to spite everyone else.  A more effective night time that would benefit you is ending it when you get home from work so you can enjoy more battles.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2013, 07:02:38 pm »
+2

Seriously Artyem show some respect, its not like we mess up our night time to avoid a battle.  Many of the eastern player got there setting around these hours maybe one or two hours difference at maximum.  The night time is no secret and you cant be mad at us for not wanting to fight from 1 am to 3 am .  Keep in mind that it is intend to do the battle in the evening and to finish around midnight for us.

Furthermore, even if we got our ass totally kicked at the siege ( i was part of the failure with the catapult) We made sure to fight at a convenient time for everyone so we could all be present on both sides for this big siege.       Please just think about all the big battle that occur around 2 am to 6 am before in this round of start.