Author Topic: The facts and Frisia's current position  (Read 9447 times)

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
Re: The facts and Frisia's current position
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2013, 09:40:42 pm »
+2
Berenger hops from clan to clan depending on who was the last person to say something nice to him.  I think he left BIRD because I told him he couldn't be rude to people on the forums when he was in the clan.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2013, 09:55:33 pm »
+2
It's great that the quartet of Zero Party nerds still try to spin this situation to their light in typical bad "xD www.reddit.com i lerned to TROLL U SO HARD LOL!" fashion. Your position is indefensible, and I hope you're prepared to be anally annihilated, ass assassinated, booty bombarded, pooper peeved, rectally ravaged, and donk demolished.

Thank you everyone for forcing this man to come up with another anal alliteration (heh hehehehehehhueheu), I'd not heard of "pooper peeved" nor "donk demolished" before.

Truly, you're going to cause this man to go commercial with this shit. Hearing new shit like this every day for a few now is groundbreaking.

He's going to write a handbook on how to talk shit to other nerds on the internet.

And he's going to make
(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2013, 10:19:58 pm »
Berenger hops from clan to clan depending on who was the last person to say something nice to him.  I think he left BIRD because I told him he couldn't be rude to people on the forums when he was in the clan.

I should've never been in BIRD Clan in the first place lol. It's a 1 man clan. But then it turned into an Open Recruitment clan and FCC vassal.

Also yes i was very sad when i couldn't say bad things to the bad evil ppl on the forumz.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:36:37 pm by LordBerenger »

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2013, 10:29:22 pm »
Can we agree that occ =occitan chev clan for ease of purpose.

Shinny I will wave to you from the top of the wall.

good ol goretooth always sincere and useful retorts

You didn't like my LCO instead? (Les Chevaliers Occitan) Occ is just too close to occitan and takes away from the chevaliers IMO.. But yes, some how we need to shorten it :p

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2013, 10:32:42 pm »
You didn't like my LCO instead? (Les Chevaliers Occitan) Occ is just too close to occitan and takes away from the chevaliers IMO.. But yes, some how we need to shorten it :p

I would like CO better, since les is just an article. Then again so is the and we have tkov.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2013, 10:45:52 pm »
+5
I'm not a sophisticated troll. This isn't SA. I don't get banned for getting some neckbeard laugh lol. I just spit out random stupid shit because i can.

And that my friends is all you need to know.

Besides you used to be all about LLJK. Before strat 4.0 began you wanted it to make its 'epic' comeback to defeat all spergs and reclaim goon glory more than anyone else.

Nope. You may be projecting a bit there killer. Defeat spergs sure because this is strat and fighting people as goons who take this game way too seriously is funny. No one has cared about empire building. That stuff was always left to Gaga, Phantom, and Smoothrich. 

You and i were probably in 4.0 when Phanny was gone 2 most active into it. And then you just suddenly went all Pro-FCC. Makes no sense really.

So pro-FCC in fact I turned down Kesh's offer to come join FCC in the north?

Now LLJK is dead and you're part of the FCC war-machine.

I am neutral in strat with no clan, Arowaine can confirm that. Not to mention I have fought for Occitan against the FCC, so I am clearly apart of the FCC war-machine :rolleyes:

Again, apologies to the Frisia guys for shitting up your thread with this nonsense, but trying to do my part to bring order and peace to these forums in these troubled times. :mrgreen:
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2013, 11:03:33 pm »
And that my friends is all you need to know.

Nope. You may be projecting a bit there killer. Defeat spergs sure because this is strat and fighting people as goons who take this game way too seriously is funny. No one has cared about empire building. That stuff was always left to Gaga, Phantom, and Smoothrich. 

So pro-FCC in fact I turned down Kesh's offer to come join FCC in the north?

I am neutral in strat with no clan, Arowaine can confirm that. Not to mention I have fought for Occitan against the FCC, so I am clearly apart of the FCC war-machine :rolleyes:

Again, apologies to the Frisia guys for shitting up your thread with this nonsense, but trying to do my part to bring order and peace to these forums in these troubled times. :mrgreen:

Maybe you didn't see the 3/4 of a page civil discussion about canadian beers or whatever?

You're more than fine, the historian is welcome to lecture briefly or at length here. No worries at all  :D

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2013, 11:08:34 pm »
+1

how bout OCc then :)the O and C are equally important because of that impressive capitalization :)
Leader of BS

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2013, 11:46:43 pm »
+1
When I see OCc I think if OCD..and then I think of ADD.. and then I think of getting back to painting the bathroom before the wife yells at me.. And then I think of how could I come up with some invention to make me millions.. and then I think of how much fun you could have with all the money in the world.. and then I think of staying healthy.. and then I think screw that I want a bacon burger.. and then I think of.... what were we talking about then?

oh yes, ACDC!

(click to show/hide)

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2013, 11:52:55 pm »
+1
When I see OCc I think if OCD..and then I think of ADD.. and then I think of getting back to painting the bathroom before the wife yells at me.. And then I think of how could I come up with some invention to make me millions.. and then I think of how much fun you could have with all the money in the world.. and then I think of staying healthy.. and then I think screw that I want a bacon burger.. and then I think of.... what were we talking about then?

oh yes, ACDC!

(click to show/hide)

I think you think way too much
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2013, 11:57:30 pm »
+2

oh yes, ACDC!

(click to show/hide)

We were talking about how awesome Natty Ice is...

....and that's all that occitan and Hero party are going to get once it's done!

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2013, 12:28:16 am »
+8
I pledge allegiance to the Banner of the United States of Smoothrich, Hospitaller, and Occitan combined forces.
And to the Reformation of Calradia for which it stands,
one nation under Shik,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2013, 02:33:23 am »
+3
Fucking cav, man.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Arjay

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: RJ
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2013, 02:34:40 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 02:54:04 am by Arjay »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2013, 04:05:24 am »
+2
Can we agree that occ =occitan chev clan for ease of purpose.

Shinny I will wave to you from the top of the wall.

good ol goretooth always sincere and useful retorts
Dunno about you or care. To me your the guy I stole stuff from in strat 3  :mrgreen:.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning