Author Topic: The facts and Frisia's current position  (Read 8823 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: The facts and Frisia's current position
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2013, 07:18:12 pm »
+4
FCC will win the forum war because Canary will mute you all for not sperg roleplaying. 

Angry roleplaying drama and hating other clans > Casual friendly talk apparently.

Anyhow to prevent Canary from Canary'ing himself and muting me i'll get on-topic.
I think it's stupid you ran to NH. It reminds me of when a certain other clan ran to FCC. Fight your battles and take it like a man. It's you who caused this. Stop hiding behind other clans to do your dirty work.

And HP didn't hide behind Occitan. HP steamrolled BIRD Clan hard with Goat, Rohypnol, Blackzilla, Smooth amongst other rushing your lands and taking most fiefs besides the city and 1 castle.

I'll give you a nugget of sperg-nerd intel as a sign of good(?) faith. Frisia, NH, Dracul, other(s) who I don't have the liberty to freely implicate had quite solid plans to invade HG and divide it amongst us. That's quite common knowledge amongst the strat-minded of us. Of course the situation has drastically changed, and I'm in contact with Elindor from HG as well, so I feel comfortable posting this.

Don't you think I would have rather done that than fight you guys? What do I gain from fighting you guys? Nothing other than the security of New Rindyar, I stand to gain nothing and lose more than half of what I have. Does that sound like a sound strategic decision to you?

If we cried to papa Digglez that HP and Les Chevalier Occitans are at our doorstep with a fuckshitstack of troops, do you REALLY think that DIGGLEZ would have backed me? He would have called me an idiot for waiting this long to buddy up and told me he wishes me luck and nothing more.

Seriously, NH IS LED BY DIGGLEZ. The man isn't the most charitable among us, even though I like him more than most. He doesn't have beef with you guys all that much to begin with, so it wouldn't make sense. Fimbulvetr was intended to become a major power with more land, but we'll be more than happy to bleed you white much like the Krauts were bled dry at Stalingrad and Smolensk.

(click to show/hide)

Edit: Fimbulvetr gets many fiefs but few players from NH and Dracul. We have the players and we're growing fast. How many players does HP have? How many does Les Chevalier Occitans have? I posted the numbers on the front.

Who's hiding behind a bigger faction again? Who's, in fact, making the first attack on us?

HP forum powerlevel: Smoothrich>Egan>BADPLAYER>ANYONE I have forgotten>a particularly terrifyingly eloquent rock>Berenger
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:42:35 pm by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2013, 07:47:05 pm »
+3
In Minnesota supermarkets and convenience stores aren't allowed to sell beer above 3.2% alcohol content by weight (unless they want to pay a much heftier fee to obtain a license for regular beer). I know Colorado and some other states have the same thing in effect- anyway, people call it "three-two beer" for obvious reasons, the whole two-four thing made me think of it. This thread is now about shitty beer.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2013, 07:56:03 pm »
+6
As a nondescript member of NH and the new Fimbulvetr Alliance,

Jump on my spear while you can, Occitans. I won't be as gentle!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2013, 07:57:45 pm »
In Minnesota supermarkets and convenience stores aren't allowed to sell beer above 3.2% alcohol content by weight (unless they want to pay a much heftier fee to obtain a license for regular beer). I know Colorado and some other states have the same thing in effect- anyway, people call it "three-two beer" for obvious reasons, the whole two-four thing made me think of it. This thread is now about shitty beer.

yeah thats' what I was thinking two-four meant (until I read further).  Wisconsin sucks dick but it is nice when I visit friends over there I can just walk into a gas station and pick up some hard liquor or beer.

Ruh Roh posting in diplomacy again...Peppo's gonna rape my cats tonight.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2013, 08:02:41 pm »
+1
FCC will win the forum war because Canary will mute you all for not sperg roleplaying. 

Angry roleplaying drama and hating other clans > Casual friendly talk apparently.

Anyhow to prevent Canary from Canary'ing himself and muting me i'll get on-topic.
I think it's stupid you ran to NH. It reminds me of when a certain other clan ran to FCC. Fight your battles and take it like a man. It's you who caused this. Stop hiding behind other clans to do your dirty work.

And HP didn't hide behind Occitan. HP steamrolled BIRD Clan hard with Goat, Rohypnol, Blackzilla, Smooth amongst other rushing your lands and taking most fiefs besides the city and 1 castle.
Were you not in BIRD? God guy you are such a tool, Try to stick with one clan and you are definitely not a hero by any means.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2013, 08:04:29 pm »
Were you not in BIRD? God guy you are such a tool, Try to stick with one clan and you are definitely not a hero by any means.

I were in LLJK which then turned into BIRD Clan a.ka FCC Vassals. The more you know. And betraying your contracts/allies twice in a row isn't any better lol.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2013, 08:11:16 pm »
+2
I were in LLJK which then turned into BIRD Clan a.ka FCC Vassals. The more you know. And betraying your contracts/allies twice in a row isn't any better lol.
Where did you get "twice" from guy?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2013, 08:15:18 pm »
+3
Calling Occitan Cowardly Frogs is the only insult people can come up with? Show some fucking respect. Most of you can't speak two languages. As the majority of Occitan are bilingual. I'm not picking sides here, just pointing out the stupidity.

I speak English and German, and I refrain from calling Occitan anything but Assitan. You stand corrected.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2013, 08:17:20 pm »
+8

Since Berenger wants to keep posting like he is a big boy, it's time for some facts to be laid down by the Official Historian of LLJK/BIRD clan™.

1. Berenger was in LLJK

2. Berenger was in BIRD for all of a week

3. Berenger left BIRD after we sold off Jameyyed to VE so he could start his utterly horrible invasion of Niemand that resulted in him not even making a step into EU.

4. Let Fact 3 sink in, he literally could not even attack a known n a z i that the large majority of the community despises.

5. Berenger was not part of the leadership of BIRD nor involved with any decisions.

6. Berenger never interacted with Kesh or FCC for that matter as FCC's support came later after he was already gone.

7. Berenger is a poorman's troll and is spouting most of his recent drivel because he thinks he is "TROLIN KESH SO HARD LOL"

Berenger, I say this as a friend, quit posting and take a lap. Cool off some, let Badplayer do the posting while Smooth is muted. Badplayer is a much better troll and actually funny. Even Smoothrich's nonsensical history and racism trolling and posts are better than your recent stuff.

Sorry to the Frisia guys for this interruption.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2013, 08:27:50 pm »
+7
It's great that the quartet of Zero Party nerds still try to spin this situation to their light in typical bad "xD www.reddit.com i lerned to TROLL U SO HARD LOL!" fashion. Your position is indefensible, and I hope you're prepared to be anally annihilated, ass assassinated, booty bombarded, pooper peeved, rectally ravaged, and donk demolished.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 08:36:53 pm »
Since Berenger wants to keep posting like he is a big boy, it's time for some facts to be laid down by the Official Historian of LLJK/BIRD clan™.

1. Berenger was in LLJK
-
2. Berenger was in BIRD for all of a week
- Still saw how the clan was turning out to be/b]

3. Berenger left BIRD after we sold off Jameyyed to VE so he could start his utterly horrible invasion of Niemand that resulted in him not even making a step into EU.

- A.ka Hide behind FCC and shrinking

4. Let Fact 3 sink in, he literally could not even attack a known n a z i that the large majority of the community despises.

- The organization of it was the flaw and i got stopped by trading partners of CFA in NA.

5. Berenger was not part of the leadership of BIRD nor involved with any decisions.
Check

- So?

6. Berenger never interacted with Kesh or FCC for that matter as FCC's support came later after he was already gone.

- Still saw the Pro-FCC propaganda running wild

7. Berenger is a poorman's troll and is spouting most of his recent drivel because he thinks he is "TROLIN KESH SO HARD LOL"

- I'm not a sophisticated troll. This isn't SA. I don't get banned for getting some neckbeard laugh lol. I just spit out random stupid shit because i can.

Besides you used to be all about LLJK. Before strat 4.0 began you wanted it to make its 'epic' comeback to defeat all spergs and reclaim goon glory more than anyone else.

You and i were probably in 4.0 when Phanny was gone 2 most active into it. And then you just suddenly went all Pro-FCC. Makes no sense really.

Now LLJK is dead and you're part of the FCC war-machine.

And besides i stayed in LLJK till its end and could've just as well left for HP with the castle, all gear and gold. But i was loyal to LLJK anyhow. I wasn't about to be turned into a FCC vassal however.

Think about it when you were all about LLJK.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 08:44:39 pm »
+2
Am I the only one scratching my head in confusion at these posts?

Occitan believes the castle to be Hero Party property? Yes/No

Jabrona gave the Castle to Murdertron who gave it to the Frisian guys? Yes/No

So if this is a claim dispute, why not let the clans involved settle it.

My proposal: Let Hero Party fight Frisia for it, if they want it so bad. Hero PArty is already bigger and more active. Occitan stay out of it besides mercs, FCC stays out of it besides mercs. Let the two smaller clans duke it out.

After all, Occitan you have already saved Hero Party once from the 3man freedom fighters of BIRD, let them try to be on their own for a change. I would hate to think they couldn't handle a clan they outnumber 2 to 1.  8-)

That's indeed what we think and we decided to support our ally in taking back their claim. It has nothing to do with strategic position as we were comfortable with the options we already had to get up there. It also has nothing to do with being too pussy to attack FCC lol please... If we were such cowards, we would've left Hospitallers to die in Strat 2 at Yruma castle when pretty much everybody gave us the option to go away in peace. When we start fighting, we do it till there's no point in doing it anymore, whatever the consequences.

I for one would've taken a different approach to this whole thing as we have more pressing matters to deal with than attack an ''enemy'' that has such a defensive advantage and who will most likely be reinforced as much as possible but hey! nobody listen to the voice of wisdom.... ever. 
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 08:57:57 pm »
+3
How come Les Chevaliers de l'Occitan had to be the first wave when Shik has been up there for 2 days?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:52:20 pm by Turboflex »

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2013, 09:26:13 pm »
+1
How come Occitan had to be the first wave when Shik has been up there for 2 days?

I find this to be a fantastic question.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2013, 09:28:41 pm »
+1
Can we agree that occ =occitan chev clan for ease of purpose.

Shinny I will wave to you from the top of the wall.

good ol goretooth always sincere and useful retorts
Leader of BS