Author Topic: Another gutless battle time initiated by TKoV  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
Re: Another gutless battle time initiated by TKoV
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 07:53:38 pm »
+5
Well I have lost most interest in Strat, not only because of loses, but because of the relationships it tears apart for the people that take it way too seriously.
I will stand behind my chosen clan and clan mates no matter the cause (not just give up), but I will not spew out shit towards a faction that is doing what they think is best for their particular goal. We all trash talk. It's second nature for most people, especially when you're hidden behind your monitor tan. I can't wait till Strat is over so everyone can go back to mindless drama that ends overnight or only effects a few individuals.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 07:56:10 pm »
+2
Well I have lost most interest in Strat, not only because of loses, but because of the relationships it tears apart for the people that take it way too seriously.
I will stand behind my chosen clan and clan mates no matter the cause (not just give up), but I will not spew out shit towards a faction that is doing what they think is best for their particular goal. We all trash talk. It's second nature for most people, especially when you're hidden behind your monitor tan. I can't wait till Strat is over so everyone can go back to mindless drama that ends overnight or only effects a few individuals.

That's why you should've joined HP. Thought you got the memo Ecko sent out in his hologram before his departure.

''All ATS members are to report in to their nearest Hero Party camp for recruitment''.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 07:58:59 pm »
+2
That's why you should've joined HP. Thought you got the memo Ecko sent out in his hologram before his departure.

''All ATS members are to report in to their nearest Hero Party camp for recruitment''.

Hero Party has a bunch of good guys, but Remnant talked to me first and tbh, I love the guys in Remnant.
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 08:15:56 pm »
+1
I find that funny because ATS was always the NO NONSENSE NO FUN SUPER SRS admin clan, and now they've basically merged themselves with what was left of LLJK (exact opposite of no nonsense, no fun, super srs clan) and a few other guys from a few other clans.

Good times.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 08:16:52 pm »
Hero Party has a bunch of good guys, but Remnant talked to me first and tbh, I love the guys in Remnant.

Only cool guys in Remnants besides you are Dexxxxxxxxtaaaa (<3), Miracle (Too bad he's a filthy Packers lover), Maeee, Honeyje..err..Honeydew...Dynamike, ManOLoL, and rest i dunno or are gone. And some are n3rds.

But yeah you disobeyed Ecko's wish!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:32:48 pm by LordBerenger »

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 08:30:35 pm »
Only cool guys in Remnants are Dexxxxxxxxtaaaa (<3), Miracle (Too bad he's a filthy Packers lover), Maeeeday, Honeyj..err..Honeydew...Dynamike, ManOLoL, and rest i dunno or are gone. And some are n3rds.

But yeah you disobeyed Ecko's wish!
you forgot me. heh, but I know you care. and NO, I'm not setting up xbox. lololol no 1v1 cod quickscopes Xx1shotKi113rXx1337scopes420xx

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 08:34:10 pm »
This really is getting ridiculous. Why can't everyone in strat just have giant, epic, and fun battles? Why does everyone care about winning so much? Why does it always have to have bullshit times like this? This is not the first time tkov. The past 3-5 battles we have had now have been at midnight or later. And now we have almost a 2 AM raid? Not only that but we have other like hoc attacking me to have a 6 am battle, and other various remnant getting attacked at awful times. It's either really early or really late.

Not only are we stuck with shitty game mechanics and will not be able to spawn with like half of our gear for awhile due to how many items types we have, but we have the hardest time finding mercs for these battles. People have things like, ya know, jobs, school, college, etc. We simply just need to sleep! We cant be up fighting the internet web browsing RTS everyday, all night.

I don't see why it is such a problem to attack at the "prime time" when everyone is on and we can just have a fun battle. That's not the case anymore with strat I guess. I have had huge respect for Tkov for the longest time, but with this war, I am slowly losing it slowly..

Besides the fact that most of TKoV are either central or west coast, we need specific personnel for castle sieges and it just so happens that the times 11pm est to 2am are the best choice to get the people we need on to manage the siege. Field battles and what not can be lead easy enough by pulse if he had to do it, :P and we try to put those at prime time no matter what.

When the plans for invading Remnant were being drawn up between our 3 factions way back when, all of the guys were excited about a fun war between a very strong well liked faction. We were all certain you could bring fcc or chaos or tamda into the mix to even the numbers, but more importantly that we would get lots of good battles. Sooo you are losing respect for us now because we are trying to put an efficient end to a war that was really not any fun at all, but in our minds you ran away from a fun war to get yourselves killed or whatever you thought would happen. So you can see how you have annoyed a lot of people in the VE, but respect is a silly word to through around in a internet horsey game aye?

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 08:41:17 pm »
+1
Besides the fact that most of TKoV are either central or west coast, we need specific personnel for castle sieges and it just so happens that the times 11pm est to 2am are the best choice to get the people we need on to manage the siege. Field battles and what not can be lead easy enough by pulse if he had to do it, :P and we try to put those at prime time no matter what.

When the plans for invading Remnant were being drawn up between our 3 factions way back when, all of the guys were excited about a fun war between a very strong well liked faction. We were all certain you could bring fcc or chaos or tamda into the mix to even the numbers, but more importantly that we would get lots of good battles. Sooo you are losing respect for us now because we are trying to put an efficient end to a war that was really not any fun at all, but in our minds you ran away from a fun war to get yourselves killed or whatever you thought would happen. So you can see how you have annoyed a lot of people in the VE, but respect is a silly word to through around in a internet horsey game aye?

I don't know how many times I have to tell you we were relocating before the war. With what little members and resources we had we did not want to get stretched to thin. The relocation was happening weeks before the war. Just because you saw Sauce high tailing it out of their when you came doesn't mean we were running, he was finalizing the move out and was pick up the leftovers.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 08:46:16 pm »
I don't know how many times I have to tell you we were relocating before the war. With what little members and resources we had we did not want to get stretched to thin. The relocation was happening weeks before the war. Just because you saw Sauce high tailing it out of their when you came doesn't mean we were running, he was finalizing the move out and was pick up the leftovers.
Why would you relocate in strat?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 08:49:34 pm »
+1
Why would you relocate in strat?

We already had lands in the north, and had less then half of the members and resources we did before, was just getting out of hand.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 08:51:51 pm »
Well if you all want the times better you could know attack back at the time you want.
Instead of running away and crying on the forums everyday.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 08:56:37 pm »
+1
I have kept my cool...

Goretooth should get Shitposter title above his name. (you don't even play? I haven't seen you. Non-stop trolling and nothing truly useful)

So should Chesty. :]

the end.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 08:57:35 pm »
I have kept my cool...

Goretooth should get Shitposter title above his name.

So should Chesty. :]

the end.
How could you keep cool with all the running?

(lol check the two last rem vs tkov battle siege roster.)
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=2061
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 09:03:34 pm by Goretooth »

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 09:07:58 pm »
How could you keep cool with all the running?

(lol check the two last rem vs tkov battle siege roster.)
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=2061

Idk what you are trying to prove here. If anything you are reinforcing my statements. See how many Remnant signed up for that battle? That's about 80% of our active members in strat/who even play the game anymore. Its been like this for months now.Which is why we relocated, not running!

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 09:31:14 pm »
+1
the problem with your excuse for running is that you attacked one of our guys over a boundary policy you made up. If you were leaving those lands, why enforce the policy? Better yet, if you knew we we planned to take the halmar area, why not sell it to us and get enough troops to actually fight hospitaller?

I could very well be you planned to relocate, but the way you did it was just terrible. Ironically, your "done goofed" was way worse then KUTTs im sure in most peoples minds. Kutt was screwed, you guys could have at least made a good war with hospitaller, and if you are good hagglers, maybe you could have bought enough from us to take the whole steppes.