Author Topic: Unite!  (Read 3984 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Unite!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 12:38:36 am »
I always find it entertaining to read these troll post, also why would you minus something you didn't read? I  mean, why bother?

Because it was obviously directed at us as another troll attack.  Anyway back to LOL you guys get boring too quick, miss clever trolls in prior strats, you guys are more sperg and ragelords in your trolling.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 12:40:23 am »
Because it was obviously directed at us as another troll attack.  Anyway back to LOL you guys get boring too quick, miss clever trolls in prior strats, you guys are more sperg and ragelords in your trolling.
I don't think any of us rage, now it was a little spergy to find all of that info. Well you must have read it if you knew who it was about, and if something is boring, why take the time to post. I mean, why bother?
I also saw the rest of your post, I'll have you know Hero Part is 1-0 vs FCC.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 12:47:00 am »
+3
There's no racists in Hero Party. We are pretty much to be honest the most tolerant clan in whole CRPG actually.

You know that in the most recent poll you made you had these options:

Allahu Akbar Music
Neo-Natzeee Music

I don't listen to the genres above and i'm a my old friendgt and i just like gaming soundtracks and Two Steps From Hell

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 12:53:14 am »
*The opinions/views expressed by this member of Hero Party does in no way represent the general mindset of Hero Party*

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 01:02:23 am »
+2
*The opinions/views expressed by this member of Hero Party does in no way represent the general mindset of Hero Party*
We don't have a general mindset, we all do our own thing.

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 01:09:23 am »
+1
uhhh, it was tldr.  Waste of time, most badplayer posts are just trolls anyway so why bother.

Not supporting racists is a troll?

It's no surprise that FCC is the main offender with a leader like this..

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 01:17:22 am »
+5
UNITE against the homophobic 'superiors' of the Hero Party bloc!  Just because they are admins doesn't mean they have superiority over us non-admins.  Don't listen to their speeches, don't heed their words, for everything they say is shrouded by lies to draw your support to their own ridiculous cause of eliminating all under / inferior races from Strategus.

The cowardice, trembling, BADMINS of Semen Storm want you, your friends, your family and your people wiped from strategus so that they can horde all of the worlds resources for themselves.  They wish to create a master race of ADMINS and slay all those who they deem inferior and unworthy of life.  Shik, Tydeus, Smoothrich and their GOONS think you are incompetent and undeserving of breathing the same air they do.

FIGHT the fascist pigs, beat them at their own game, boot them from strategus, kill them all.

BRING DOWN THEIR TYRANNY!

People who will be exterminated if SHIK and his GOONIES gain anymore power:

NERDS
my old friend*OTS
PUERTO RICANS
People of African descent
PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESSES
PEOPLE ON MEDICATION
NON ADMINS
AMERICANS
ENGLISH SPEAKING CANADIANS
MOST EUROPEANS

Stop them today, do what is right.

COALITION OF EVIL: Hero Party, Knights Hospitaller, Occitan
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:24:09 am by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 01:22:14 am »
+5
I find it absolutely sad that so many people think in such a dichotomy. Their thought process goes like this:

"If you say words that most people think are racist, you are racist. If you do not, you are not racist."

In real life, I call my black friends friends as a joke, and they call me white devil and cracker as a joke. I think that we're closer because of this. Do I go around Atlanta screaming racial epithets to all? No, I'd be quite dead if I did. I'm not goddamn stupid.

I'm seriously a little perplexed here. I think that anything should be able to be said in chat. I think this because it's far easier, and induces more character development and growth to have the "offendee" take proactive measures to either understand that words do not have universal inherent meaning. Words only have as much meaning as YOU give them. If I were to simply utter the word "spic" in chat in NA1, of course that'd be silly. I'd just be trying to cause a ruckus. However, since there was no context with the word, it could mean ANYTHING.

Now, if I were to say "black people are fucking disgusting subhuman primates that should be exterminated", THAT is an absolutely repugnant opinion. Realities of statistics aside, just about everyone can understand that it's absolutely unfair to judge someone because of a trait that they were born with.

I attempted to PM smoothrich to talk about this point. Smoothrich, I was serious about that. I wasn't PMing you to troll you or some shit. I really do enjoy talking about this subject with people; given they can avoid simply shouting "UR A RACIST". As it turns out, that's VERY difficult for some people. They've just got an obligation to be automatically and drastically offended on behalf of an ethnic group that they are very unlikely to be a part of. If I were posting contextually bigoted remarks, it would be different. A single word means nothing without context.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 01:56:14 am »

(click to show/hide)

Now come on. I dunno about the rest. It's your choice and up to you with what you wanna call people.

But lumping in with FCC? You are FCC's vassals. If FCC tells you to jump down a bridge you'll do it. You are their mindless slaves lol. In internet horses and blades strat mod you got no free will. You might just as well be macro botters.

Because you will always just like Chess, be the pawns in this game.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 02:04:16 am »
+1
Now come on. I dunno about the rest. It's your choice and up to you with what you wanna call people.

But lumping in with FCC? You are FCC's vassals. If FCC tells you to jump down a bridge you'll do it. You are their mindless slaves lol. In internet horses and blades strat mod you got no free will. You might just as well be macro botters.

Because you will always just like Chess, be the pawns in this game.

I can be WACIST if I want, you can be WRONG if you want, I suppose.

If someone were to give you shit without string attached, would you throw it back in their face? Of course you wouldn't. I'll take what I can get, from WHOEVER I can get it from. If there's no spoken or paper agreement, I don't owe anybody a damn thing.

That being said, I DID make a spoken agreement with Kesh. If the coalition and other EU factions come stampeding from the far west to crush FCC, we're going to go down fighting with them. When occitan, hospi, and HP come romping through FCC because Kesh has talked too much shit to them on the forums, do you really think that we're going to go balls-deep to help them? I won't give an answer to my own question, but I think that you could.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:09:39 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 02:04:43 am »
+1

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 02:10:25 am »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 02:38:57 am »

If someone were to give you shit without string attached, would you throw it back in their face? Of course you wouldn't. I'll take what I can get, from WHOEVER I can get it from. If there's no spoken or paper agreement, I don't owe anybody a damn thing.

That being said, I DID make a spoken agreement with Kesh. If the coalition and other EU factions come stampeding from the far west to crush FCC, we're going to go down fighting with them. When occitan, hospi, and HP come romping through FCC because Kesh has talked too much shit to them on the forums, do you really think that we're going to go balls-deep to help them? I won't give an answer to my own question, but I think that you could.

Seriously, man just ignore them.  Hero party is just a bunch of trolls.  They know you have no alliance with us, but they are looking at an excuse to pick on other clans smaller than them like BIRD clan without duking it out with a faction their size.  So if they can lump a  bunch of people as "FCC vassals" they can get their rocks on bragging how brave they are attacking you and others, while avoiding the fact hey are too cowardly to face us until they outnumber us 6:1 with the help of their overlords occitan and hospitallers. 

Its been almost a month now since the NA UIF was going to go to war with us and in the meanwhile we are sitting pretty in our fiefs twiddling our thumbs selling tens of thousands of goods from hosp lands, watching TKOV attack sungetche castle since hospitallers and Occitan couldn't.  So I just end up playing more LOL while they sperg on the forums.  i worked really hard to get these guys to actually declare war and attack us for once instead of always having to be the aggressors against all these cowardly clans that like to play "hide in the castle" for 4 months straight and call that playing Strategus.  They are doing exactly what I wanted them to do except taking forever to get around to feeding me millions of xp so I can get to level 36.  i know a few guys in my clan trying to get to level 35 and 34 so hurry up already or are you going to keep wasting your time attacking people unallied with us to feed your e-peens.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 02:56:24 am »
tl:dr

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2013, 03:58:30 am »
+1
Anyone notice how the group that call others racist are the new pod people. They, in fact, are the truly intolerant.