Author Topic: Opinions about spawnraping  (Read 4353 times)

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Re: Opinions about spawnraping
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 05:05:56 am »
ah need to read b4 posting
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 05:07:38 am »
+10
Ah forgot to mention that masasa sucks, that's how he gets all his kills. "oh hey, ima roll cav so i can spawnrape, dat will make me awzm at dis gejm, mmmm KD". Cunt
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 05:08:20 am »
Just implement an invisible wall at a small area near spawn to protect the gay AFKers then.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 11:00:23 am »
+10
(click to show/hide)
Disgusting prick. They should implement a radius around spawn where every cav player automatically gets killed for the first minute if he enters.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 11:09:21 am »
+3
Disgusting prick.

I second that.
(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 11:09:50 am »
+3
5 second invulnerability after spawning

It is a firmly accepted practice for cavalry to race to the enemy spawn and attack stragglers and afk'ers after they have spawned. That is fine and will never change.

Because of what Rumblood stated, the 5 second invulnerability could atleast be the beginning to a solution.
Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 11:16:11 am »
+2
Disgusting prick. They should implement a radius around spawn where every cav player automatically gets killed for the first minute if he enters.

Thor's hammer shall strike them, just imagine a target seeking great maul coming from the skies :mrgreen:.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 11:24:24 am »
best part is when he says "owned" after this spawnrape shit :shock:

there's nothing to be proud of killing someone from behind , no matter if he is afk or has already started running.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 11:28:29 am by Nihtgenga »

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 11:38:12 am »
+3
YES! THIS!!!  :lol:

There is nothing more beautiful then seeing a spawnraper getting killed by a late spawner.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2013, 11:42:53 am »
dont spawn late and you won't get spawn killed, if an admin banned someone for spawnkilling them i would have them permanently removed from the position
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 12:12:51 pm »
+3
I got a nice idea, if a spawnraper gets killed by a late spawner, there is a 50% chance that the late spawner will steal one of his looms.

Offline masasa

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GK_masasa
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 12:34:20 pm »
best part is when he says "owned" after this spawnrape shit :shock:

there's nothing to be proud of killing someone from behind , no matter if he is afk or has already started running.

lol, never done this. I sometimes say stuff like that when I kill crossbowman head on or cav lancer who chases me from the beginning of the round.

And yeah I probably die to fake-afk late spawners as often as I kill someone in spawn. I don't whine about it but congratulate them. Bagge, Gnjus and Teeth are the type of players who make spawn raping so satisfying, please continue being the whiny bitches that you are, you make my day :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:37:28 pm by masasa »

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 12:38:57 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 12:44:28 pm »
+3
Bagge, Gnjus and Teeth are the type of players who make spawn raping so satisfying, please continue being the whiny bitches that you are, you make my day :D

One can only wonder what kind of a person you are if killing those who spawn a bit later is the only thing in a game like this that gives you fun. I wouldn't like to be in your pathetic skin.

I'll just say this: if a guy spawns and remains afk he deserves to be spawnkilled. If a guy spawnes and just runs straightforward without paying attention to his surroundings he deserves to be spawnkilled. The thing is you often spawn a bit later and cant do shit against multiple kill-hungry assholes like masasa who usually cant get any proper kills anyways so this is what they do for "fun" and you die. Problem is that for some reason timer is not the same (accurate) for all, if I'm reading Smoothrich correctly he says that if you see 6:19 on your screen you shouldn't spawn at all but its wrong on so many levels as i think timer is still not fixed and not everyone has the same time and they can't calculate within second whether it pays off to spawn or not. Besides: why would a player miss a round like that......? Cause of shitty pricks like masasa ? Is such a thing even fair ? No, it isn't.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline masasa

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GK_masasa
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 12:54:44 pm »
One can only wonder what kind of a person you are if killing those who spawn a bit later is the only thing in a game like this that gives you fun. I wouldn't like to be in your pathetic skin.

I'll just say this: if a guy spawns and remains afk he deserves to be spawnkilled. If a guy spawnes and just runs straightforward without paying attention to his surroundings he deserves to be spawnkilled. The thing is you often spawn a bit later and cant do shit against multiple kill-hungry assholes like masasa who usually cant get any proper kills anyways so this is what they do for "fun" and you die. Problem is that for some reason timer is not the same (accurate) for all, if I'm reading Smoothrich correctly he says that if you see 6:19 on your screen you shouldn't spawn at all but its wrong on so many levels as i think timer is still not fixed and not everyone has the same time and they can't calculate within second whether it pays off to spawn or not. Besides: why would a player miss a round like that......? Cause of shitty pricks like masasa ? Is such a thing even fair ? No, it isn't.

When people write stuff like this I know they are mad :D

Also if you think trolling in a game makes you a bad person irl you need to get your head sorted and stop taking games too seriously