Author Topic: Cowardly Frogs Attacking FCC  (Read 4624 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Cowardly Frogs Attacking FCC
« on: January 11, 2013, 02:56:11 am »
Without any declaration of war for fear that our preparations would overwhelm them, the frogs have attacked the brave villagers of Dashbigha as the mega-coalition of Hospitallers, Occitan, Hero Party, and chevalieres (now part of occitan) have shown their true colors.  No worries, we acted upon Hospitallers fully aware of this massive coalition in hopes to fight this evil empire that has brought thousands of troops and gold over from EU where they received it from Union and Grey Order multii-accounts that were banned and then those fief owners had their fiefs given to occitan. 

The FREE companies of Calradia will fight this vile tide of darkness that seeks to turn the whole of Calradia French so that all true americans and canadians can speak english and only english.  We are outnumbered 5:1, but fear not - any real man is the equal of 10 of their vile kind.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:44:12 pm by Kalam »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: Cowardly Frogs Attacking FCC
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:56:58 am »
K.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 02:59:20 am »
lulz
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:08:44 am »

You don't frighten us! English pig dogs! I blow my nose at you! You and all your silly english k-nnnnnnn-iggits.  I don't want to talk to you no more.  I fart in your general direction, your father was a hamster and your mother smelled offfffffff elder berries.
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 03:15:24 am »
Without any declaration of war for fear that our preparations would overwhelm them, the frogs have attacked the brave villagers of Dashbigha as the mega-coalition of Hospitallers, Occitan, Hero Party, and chevalieres (now part of occitan) have shown their true colors.  No worries, we acted upon Hospitallers fully aware of this massive coalition in hopes to fight this evil empire that has brought thousands of troops and gold over from EU where they received it from Union and Grey Order multii-accounts that were banned and then those fief owners had their fiefs given to occitan. 

The FREE companies of Calradia will fight this vile tide of darkness that seeks to turn the whole of Calradia French so that all true americans and canadians can speak english and only english.  We are outnumbered 5:1, but fear not - any real man is the equal of 10 of their vile kind.
well this should be another mute for you. Enjoy
 :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 03:18:51 am »

When did we become a coalition? Can someone let Occitan know so they can help with remnant rather than being neutral! But seriously Kesh? FCC by its own is a coalition of other clans, With the help of Remnant and others to boot, Hospitaller has been outnumbered this entire time, And while soon after being bashed by Tkov you jumped on us in hopes of taking us out with out batting an eye. Instead we have been doing decent and are holding you off, And the only reason Occitan is coming for you it all the insults you threw their way, Not sure if you noticed but up until this point we have basically been by our selves. We were outnumbered before and it was no big deal, while FCC had free reign to do what ever they wanted, I understand your ego may be hurt but just remind everyone we cheat to win, especially with all our evil NA admins on our side to show us the tricks.

Maybe you should let Bale do the talking as you really hurt FCC more than anything.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 03:27:50 am »
I want you all to imagine how a future potential sexual partner would react to your posts in this thread before you go unleashing your full spergitude and INTERNET DIPLOWMAZIE. Have some shame.

I, for one, welcome the incoming warning from my admin overlords.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 03:34:42 am »
Considering I quit and haven't been playing at all, I knew they were attacking you, how come you didn't? I thought Arowaine in one of these random threads already said they were going to and I know they have openly talked about their Alliance with Hero Party. That was one of these reasons they were attacking BIRD clan, because of their ties to you. Whatever thread had the random recording Badplayer made in it, is the one I am pretty sure Occitan made their intentions known.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 03:41:04 am »
FUCKIN YOLO go hard in the p m8s
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 03:58:39 am »
Zomg sounds like some kind of NA UIF!
Turtles

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 04:07:52 am »
Whatever thread had the random recording Badplayer made in it, is the one I am pretty sure Occitan made their intentions known.

Yep, shows who is paying attention.

Two weeks ago, Arowaine made his intentions known.  :P 

vile tide of darkness that seeks to turn the whole of Calradia French so that all true americans and canadians can speak english and only english. 

Wouldn't worry about that; the "frogs" are bilingual. We've no interest in enforcing our language onto others.  :P
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:35:33 am by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 05:12:08 am »
I'm sure Kesh knew about Occitans intentions.

FCC... actually I'm going to stop saying FCC as this is more towards Kesh and I don't want to be disrespectful towards FCC's members, You had millions of gold, Merc support, Allies, Troops, Free trade, etc etc, and were sitting pretty.

But now...

You still have not been able to take the Steppe, you were not able to help BIRD clan as much as they needed it, and now that you are starting to realise you just might lose this invasion you try and play the underdog card to gain support back? You had more gear, allies, merc support, heroes, players, etc and we dealt with it. But now that Occitan came back and wants to play while you waisted so much on us your going to run to the forums and whine about it?

You invaded us, you are unable to take us out, you (Kesh) need to deal with it, just as we deal with our lickings.

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 05:40:10 am »
Good Battles.. for us!  :mrgreen:
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 05:48:27 am »
this evil empire that has brought thousands of troops and gold over from EU where they received it from Union and Grey Order multii-accounts that were banned and then those fief owners had their fiefs given to occitan. 

Hes onto something there, Errrrrrrything we have is coming from other clans 'cause all our members are afk and are certainly not farming troops or doing massive trade runs for our Duquessa and then we lept back to NA side like the "Frogs" we are.

I must ask though... Why can't we just have a good and fun battle without all the shit talking and insults when you're involved Kesh... Look at the fight with BIRD (May the northern breeze bring fortune to them), Its been done without all this shit and instead of holding a grudge, i would be more than happy to trade with them or do anything else.
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 05:50:16 am »

Wouldn't worry about that; the "frogs" are bilingual. We've no interest in enforcing our language onto others.  :P

Enough of your foreign tongue, we can not understand your gibberish. English only as the Kesh demands!  :mrgreen: