Author Topic: TO THE DEVS TEAM !!  (Read 8510 times)

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
Re: TO THE DEVS TEAM !!
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2013, 01:38:46 am »
This jumping bug is just silly...

If you want to nerf jump shots, just remove them. It's better if shot will be canceled and jump will have normal length, than this shitty bugged jump.

If it will be like that, we (archers) will be at least able to avoid cav attacks in some situations...

Archers atm have arrows with weigth for ex 0.4 kilo each(mw tatar arrows) and gravity while jumping with drawn bow about 10 time more than normal.

Something is not ok here...
Archer forever :D

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2013, 03:40:25 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2013, 03:48:53 am »
+4
With every ranged nerf there are more ranged appearing.

Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2013, 06:41:24 am »
atm it look like the archers comunity listen some advise from inf comunity :

example : take only one quiver and take sword ....

this is happening atm and when inf will realise than archers will be able soon to kill them at long range and in melee they will be rly mad
and regret the time where we was simple archers....

still no answer from any devs ... i love when they take me for a sheep...
sheeps fucked by a donkey so fun ....

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2013, 07:35:35 am »
I play two (unloomed) foot archers and at least the str variant is fine imo. I like the shot speed and damage as it is now. I even feel fine using my fighting axe with 60 2h skill because I put points into PS so I am no push-over in melee. Strangly enough even using my longbow with only 15 arrows seems fine - I'm doing enough damage with it and I don't run out of ammo that often in quick paced battles. To sum it up: it feels fine to me. The agi(12 str) variant is another thing but I guess with looms it might be ok.

What was also a ninja patch is that some time ago air friction was reverted to the Native stat, making range on distance a lot better than before.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2013, 07:43:48 am »
omg a devs just answer i think you have bigest balls of the devs group =p

yeah so you are an hybrid archer like i said ppl will cry more when they will get kill by an archer in melee or in range

imo the damage are rly rly to heavy and be honest this slow missile speed make arrows buggy and fuck long range shot
i do rly more th since this nerf coz my arrows pass through enemies to go in my team mates...

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2013, 09:14:42 am »
+1
After reading this post it looks like most of you are after hybridyzation of archers.
I have only one simple question: Have you ever tried to shoot against pure archers on long distance and how many times you died?

What about pure archery? On shooting duels they kick asses of most hybrids with no problem (if you are an experienced archer, i mean you play more than 6 gens with a pure archer)

Ppl are raging about amount of kills that archers can make in one round.
As an archer i can say, that tons of our kills are other ranged (blackow will probably confirm, that i can be pain in ass for other ranged) and unaware infantry .

Atm avoiding arrows shoot from one archer is not so hard because of preety low missle speed.
Haters gonna say that 3 archers can easily shoot him down, byt the same thing will be done by 3 cav, shielders, 2h, ect.

Archer forever :D

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2013, 09:25:26 am »
+2
What about pure archery?

Totally agree, peopel are being forced to pick a second class they dont want. 2h gonna 2hand, shielder gonna shield (unless it breaks), etc.

Will you force melee guys to go hybrid ranged as well? Probably not. Why cant ranged stay ranged?

Offline Rantrex

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • The only one person who is not cheating in crpg:
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2013, 09:48:09 am »
Yup, gonna cry about hybrids.

How about killing them all by setting damage with:

1wpf:                       50%
100wpf:                   75%
150wpf:                 100%
every next 10 wpf:  +5%

About archery:
slightly decrease damage and siginfficantly buff every other stat of bows. Eventually remove crosshair from game at all for realism :P
Stop cheating.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2013, 10:00:13 am »
+3
i have played archery for countless gens and have found it a bit easy, i was thinking of going back to archery by retiring my main but realised and i didn't want to through th painful task of going back to 30, i believe removing the reticule for archery would be the best move. Archery would become more of a skill based class and would kill most of the archers on eu1, as an archer i would love for it to become skill based, the only reason i am not ranged anymore was because it got boring just pointing and shooting and there was no excitement to the gameplay. Fo an archer kills would be more rewarding and i believe no one would have the right to complain about archery.

Also NERF those 2h my old friends or BUFF polearm and every other class
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2013, 10:23:24 am »
+3
i have played archery for countless gens and have found it a bit easy, i was thinking of going back to archery by retiring my main but realised and i didn't want to through th painful task of going back to 30, i believe removing the reticule for archery would be the best move. Archery would become more of a skill based class and would kill most of the archers on eu1, as an archer i would love for it to become skill based, the only reason i am not ranged anymore was because it got boring just pointing and shooting and there was no excitement to the gameplay. Fo an archer kills would be more rewarding and i believe no one would have the right to complain about archery.

Also NERF those 2h my old friends or BUFF polearm and every other class

I dont think that archery is that easy, especially as the movement of people has changed alot. Nobody is running in a straight line a long time, people are running around like rabbits on speed which makes anticipation very hard which is needed for long range shots.

I would be fine with having my reticule removed (talking xbow now) but I would need another thing to aim on the crossbow. You will probably agree that aiming without reticule in third person is hard. I would totally welcome this idea if movement would be made more realistic to fit the realistic aiming of ranged weapons.

What I mean with that is that changing direction 3 times per second in order to dodge an arrow or a bolt is about as realistic as somebody having a reticule implemented in his vision all the time.

Edit: Is there an ingame option to turn off the reticule? I would like to try it out.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:26:53 am by Grumpy_Nic »

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2013, 10:25:56 am »
I also play my archers melee viable and it is still fun, im a terrible bad shot compared to you guys though but with:
Code: [Select]
str. 18
Agi. 18
If. 5
Ps. 6
Pd. 6
Ath. 6
Wm. 6
2h wpf: 60
Archery wpf: 145~
Fighting axe + 2x bokins + tatar/horn bow. ( i like tatat cause im poor)

Im viable as both melee & ranged support.
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2013, 10:28:27 am »
still no answer from any devs ... i love when they take me for a sheep...
sheeps fucked by a donkey so fun ....

If you weren't writing like you really are a sheep (and a black one as well) they might even answer to you.....  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2013, 11:00:57 am »
If you weren't writing like you really are a sheep (and a black one as well) they might even answer to you.....  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

if by answer u mean troll sure they did
i think about chadz =)

After reading this post it looks like most of you are after hybridyzation of archers.
I have only one simple question: Have you ever tried to shoot against pure archers on long distance and how many times you died?

What about pure archery? On shooting duels they kick asses of most hybrids with no problem (if you are an experienced archer, i mean you play more than 6 gens with a pure archer)

Ppl are raging about amount of kills that archers can make in one round.
As an archer i can say, that tons of our kills are other ranged (blackow will probably confirm, that i can be pain in ass for other ranged) and unaware infantry .

Atm avoiding arrows shoot from one archer is not so hard because of preety low missle speed.
Haters gonna say that 3 archers can easily shoot him down, byt the same thing will be done by 3 cav, shielders, 2h, ect.
i agree you are boring =p
imo range should focus on melee before focus on range
because dueling against an other range is so fucking boring
but in this time it's usefull

i lost all money, win during xp/gold bonus in 2 days so i want to says this mod is a shit but i'm addicted !!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:11:43 am by blackbow »

Offline Alexander_TheGreat_

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
  • Please, its just a Phase in my life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar(F)union
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2013, 12:10:07 pm »
+2
Retarded youtube link...
the only way that my old friend was faster than legolas was because he had another techniec....And he looks like a my old friend
Orlando Bloom *_*  :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

And blackbow, the avatar movie:
I can help you shooting with your bow if you want, i will wear a blue tunic! <3 <3

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:25:39 pm by Alexander_TheGreat_ »
I never join a clan twice, I am the most loyal player ever
I am asian I am strong
I am a Kalmar for these 2 weeks
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!