Author Topic: TO THE DEVS TEAM !!  (Read 8535 times)

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: TO THE DEVS TEAM !!
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 10:35:59 pm »
+6
Ranged is making the game boring as hell. Archer madness, crossbows, throwing. 400% damage on random headshots, body shots that can 2 hit me with 24 str and 8 IF. Staggers that stop me in my tracks and making have to accelerate again or interrupt melee fights. No point going in heavy armour since everyone uses Piercing damage, and you just get slowed down more compared to ranged guys anyway (and the stagger makes more of an impact on you)

The last round of tweaks saw the top 2 damage bows get buffs and PD has less impact on WPF so overall damage is increased. You got buffs to all the mid range 2 handers so you can be better as hybrids with 1 quiver as either archer or crossbow. You got weight allowance increased from 7 to 10 before WPF is impacted. Helmet is now much less impactful to WPF. And yet you can still kite enough to outrun pretty much any melee

I'd get rid of piercing damage from all ranged and make armour actually useful, and cut the headshot damage down.
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 10:36:56 pm »
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  I`M AN ARCHER AND I CRY BECAUSE I PLAY THE GAYEST CLASS OF THE GAME BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

this is what I read mate.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1220
  • Infamy: 1828
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 10:39:25 pm »
For Blackbow:

(click to show/hide)

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 10:42:16 pm »
+4
this is what I read mate.

I've never played a single gen of any ranged in my 2 years of gameplay, but go ahead and mistake my neutrality for bias because I don't hate on archers like every other melee player.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 10:42:41 pm »
Ranged is making the game boring as hell. Archer madness, crossbows, throwing. 400% damage on random headshots, body shots that can 2 hit me with 24 str and 8 IF. Staggers that stop me in my tracks and making have to accelerate again or interrupt melee fights. No point going in heavy armour since everyone uses Piercing damage, and you just get slowed down more compared to ranged guys anyway (and the stagger makes more of an impact on you)

The last round of tweaks saw the top 2 damage bows get buffs and PD has less impact on WPF so overall damage is increased. You got buffs to all the mid range 2 handers so you can be better as hybrids with 1 quiver as either archer or crossbow. You got weight allowance increased from 7 to 10 before WPF is impacted. Helmet is now much less impactful to WPF. And yet you can still kite enough to outrun pretty much any melee

I'd get rid of piercing damage from all ranged and make armour actually useful, and cut the headshot damage down.

Perfect wording! would +2 if I could
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 10:44:02 pm »
+2
- give to archers a real 0 slot weapon a bit more longer... (if you give them a way to defend they will not kite)

this:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:30:20 pm by matt2507 »

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 10:44:29 pm »
+1
There are plenty of people on EU who want 2handers nerfed, trust me ;)

I think just about everyone besides 2h wants 2h nerfed, and even some 2h do. Same with archery, everyone but archers wants archery nerfed. Save a few exceptions. Notice how one has a lack of nerfs and the other has a large amount, little odd considering there near identical situation in the complaints department.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 10:52:51 pm »

if u read everything i asked for a damage nerf
i get one shot by arbalest with 43 body armor
i get one shot by any good inf who hit me in face
i have to wear heavy stuff and pay a lot for it ( i lost all money i win during +20 %xp/gold and +100%xp/gold in 1 days of playing)

now with this bad accuracy and this bad missile speed i do rly more team hit especialy when my arrow pass through enemie to go in my mate who fight whith him
just imagine if each time you hit someone there is 50 % of chance your hit do nothing and just pass through

i understand ppl are bored by so many ranged i'm bored too
i'm always the only one archer against 4 archers but after a such nerf there is still so many archers and maybe more
so imo that mean the nerf was wrong something had to be done but not like that

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 11:00:18 pm »
+1
I think just about everyone besides 2h wants 2h nerfed, and even some 2h do. Same with archery, everyone but archers wants archery nerfed. Save a few exceptions. Notice how one has a lack of nerfs and the other has a large amount, little odd considering there near identical situation in the complaints department.

True, as much as people hate nerfs they keep the cRPG world balanced and spinning.

i have to wear heavy stuff and pay a lot for it ( i lost all money i win during +20 %xp/gold and +100%xp/gold in 1 days of playing)

You should get one hit if you get hit in the face unless you are wearing a good helmet! I wear a lordly Pigface and I get 1hit by archers and crossbowmen and realistally that helmet was made to help deflect arrows. Archers on cRPG generally wear shitty helmets meaning you should get one hit.

Most people even in very heavy plate get one hit by an arbalest, nothing out of the norms there.

Try playing cav, even in my "light" gear I very very rarely earn money, so don't bitch about upkeep cav have to pay a lot more then you.
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2013, 11:08:14 pm »
True, as much as people hate nerfs they keep the cRPG world balanced and spinning.

You should get one hit if you get hit in the face unless you are wearing a good helmet! I wear a lordly Pigface and I get 1hit by archers and crossbowmen and realistally that helmet was made to help deflect arrows. Archers on cRPG generally wear shitty helmets meaning you should get one hit.

Most people even in very heavy plate get one hit by an arbalest, nothing out of the norms there.

Try playing cav, even in my "light" gear I very very rarely earn money, so don't bitch about upkeep cav have to pay a lot more then you.
i was just saying archers have same problem as inf or cavs u know...
we got one shot by every class...

and btw i want to see if one devs have the balls to answer me and explain me their goal !!!
to make simple i just want a damage nerf and buff for missile speed

but if you never played archer more than 2 generation u cant understand my point of view guys you only want to see in your side ...
maybe one day 2handers will learn to not charge an hill full of range ... BUFF INF BRAIN !!!

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2013, 11:08:50 pm »
I think the answer is to move away from Hybriding. The ranged/melee play styles are merging together, soon everyone should take some form of ranged to stay competitive. You should be either melee, ranged or cav. If you can't defend well in melee well you should need to use melee team mates for support. Or play a melee character and play melee. As it is now ranged can negate all damage from melee if they can block, retaliate and do damage back and do damage from range. If it were fair ranged wouldn't be able to manually block at all lol. Xbows have hardly any negative consequence for carrying the xbow since its easy to have full melee wpf (where it matters) and xbow wpf without sacrificing much from your build.

I would get rid of free wpf and make melee wpf over 100 actually matter

Make melee armour specific for melee players. Heavy shouldn't get hit by piercing shots from ranged

If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2013, 11:11:52 pm »
Do like i do... avoid most of the archers and play rageball, it is 10 times more fun than being raped by 10 archers or cav.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2013, 11:14:09 pm »
Your English was making this an annoying read, so i didn't read it...

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2013, 11:16:18 pm »
Your English was making this an annoying read, so i didn't read it...

i know my english is bad but maybe you should learn to read
are you from the devs team ?

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2013, 11:17:08 pm »
+1
if u read everything i asked for a damage nerf

now with this bad accuracy and this bad missile speed i do rly more team hit especialy when my arrow pass through enemie to go in my mate who fight whith him
just imagine if each time you hit someone there is 50 % of chance your hit do nothing and just pass through

i understand ppl are bored by so many ranged i'm bored too
i'm always the only one archer against 4 archers but after a such nerf there is still so many archers and maybe more
so imo that mean the nerf was wrong something had to be done but not like that