Poll

Does this thread need a poll?

Lemon is a nerd
No

Author Topic: [Global] Elderly Woman  (Read 38026 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: [Global] Elderly Woman
« Reply #360 on: April 19, 2016, 05:19:07 am »
Smart man, this is what has been happening for the past 5 pages here and however many pages in diplomacy. Didn't know how to say it so thank you for quoting it for me.

Yeah, especially since you were the first one to slander. Jeez desire, you realy have no clue what you're doing yourself?

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:29:32 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #361 on: April 19, 2016, 05:19:58 am »
+8
There ya go, a +1 for your +1 farm.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 19, 2016, 05:25:53 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

+1. its not that i agree with you or anything. But were in desire's feedback thread. where upvotes apparently means "farming them"  :lol:

Do we really need an admin that admits he wants the mod to die and plays a horse archer as his main on a 5 man server

I would have upvoted this..... but i also play an horse archer occasionally  :oops:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:32:55 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #363 on: April 19, 2016, 05:32:54 am »
If you think I started the slander you should go back in Sparvico's post history and take a look yourself but then again you'll probably just agree with everything he says because the slanderous accusations are directed at me. I stopped caring what he posted a long time ago if all he can do is slander me for several days in a row with the random bullshit he constructs out of his ass. Quite imaginatively I might add so perhaps he does deserve the +1s.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #364 on: April 19, 2016, 05:39:38 am »
+2
This isn't even a circular argument anymore, the argument done got up and walked away. It's just people insulting Desire and getting the same snark shot back at them.

If you want to shitpost about the situation there is a thread in General Off Topic for that.

http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/you-kids-are-all-fucking-retarded/

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 19, 2016, 05:45:21 am »
If you think I started the slander you should go back in Sparvico's post history and take a look yourself but then again you'll probably just agree with everything he says because the slanderous accusations are directed at me. I stopped caring what he posted a long time ago if all he can do is slander me for several days in a row with the random bullshit he constructs out of his ass. Quite imaginatively I might add so perhaps he does deserve the +1s.

Ooh he does. and its because i think he has some solid points, If i thought he didnt, i would -1. Its nothing against you personally, its how you act as an admin.
Hell i even disagree with BB and his adminship, and i -1 when i dont agree. But yet, hes been in my friendslist for years now, and we talk occasionally. its nothing ti dislike or hate him as a person for.
Thing that sets you apart from BB, is that you get triggered easly and take stuff too personal and even more so with the responses you give, while were only trying to discuss your actions as an admin.

This isn't even a circular argument anymore, the argument done got up and walked away. It's just people insulting Desire and getting the same snark shot back at them.

If you want to shitpost about the situation there is a thread in General Off Topic for that.

http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/you-kids-are-all-fucking-retarded/

I'm simply giving my feedback on the situation, as this is a feedback thread.
Turning it into a shitpost or anything, wasnt of my design nor was my post meant as an personal insult, nor did i want a huge discussion out of it.
desire could at any moment had decided to take the feedback and leave it with that... but seemingly wanted to debate it instead.

So dont blame us  :wink:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:59:22 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #366 on: April 19, 2016, 05:47:06 am »
I 'll say it over and over again. Don't bring none of these admins over to your new game. Not all of them are unreasonable but these admins are broken. I don't see desire doing anything wrong in this instance, just  a lot of people are acting like little bitches. Tough shit how it was handle. The point is that IT WAS HANDLED. Few people like to point out that it was handle poorly but anyone that was there know it was going on for a while and with a warning before bans were even issued. Other admins were involved and not acting like admins and clearly unfit to admin. Since admins don't get revoked this late in the game, just make sure you don't bring none of these so call "admins" into MELEE:BG.

If desire get his adminship taken away, so should the other admins caught in the ban.

Truthfully, all NA admins should go, place a temp head NA admin and figure out how the fix the problem but we all know what that is......too many chiefs, not enough Indians.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #367 on: April 19, 2016, 05:57:11 am »
+4
I 'll say it over and over again. Don't bring none of these admins over to your new game. Not all of them are unreasonable but these admins are broken. I don't see desire doing anything wrong in this instance, just  a lot of people are acting like little bitches. Tough shit how it was handle. The point is that IT WAS HANDLED. Few people like to point out that it was handle poorly but anyone that was there know it was going on for a while and with a warning before bans were even issued. Other admins were involved and not acting like admins and clearly unfit to admin. Since admins don't get revoked this late in the game, just make sure you don't bring none of these so call "admins" into MELEE:BG.

If desire get his adminship taken away, so should the other admins caught in the ban.

Truthfully, all NA admins should go, place a temp head NA admin and figure out how the fix the problem but we all know what that is......too many chiefs, not enough Indians.

So the admins who were trying to mute instead of banning for chat infractions handled it poorly? What's the point of having a head admin if another admin contradicts what they're trying to do and even bans them? We need sane admins who care about the community and its health no matter how mentally retarded the community is, not admins who don't care if the mod dies.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 19, 2016, 05:58:30 am »
Ooh he does. and its because i think he has some solid points, If i thought he didnt, i would -1. Its nothing against you personally, its how you act as an admin.
Hell i even disagree with BB and his adminship, and i -1 when i dont agree. But yet, hes been in my friendslist for years now, and we talk occasionally. its nothing ti dislike or hate him as a person for.
Thing that sets you apart from BB, is that you get triggered easly and take stuff too personal and even more so with the responses you give, while were only trying to discuss your actions as an admin.

You should come to the realization that I don't care what people think, I also don't take anything personally from people I don't know. I think it is hard for people to understand this concept because of lack of maturity on some level. It is completely childish to think everyone always needs to agree with everything you say or do.

Thank you for at least realizing I wasn't the one to start the slanderous behavior.

Also, have no clue who bb is. At least not the abbreviated version.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:04:24 am by Nightingale »

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 19, 2016, 05:59:57 am »
+6
Yes please give me a reason to leave, being an admin has drained my soul from my mortal body. I'm a husk now. Not the corn type, the people type.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 19, 2016, 06:01:11 am »
+1
You should come to the realization that I don't care what people think, I also don't take anything personally from people I don't know. I think it is hard for people to understand this concept because of lack of maturity on some level. It is completely childish to think everyone always needs to agree with everything you say or do.

Thank you for at least realizing i wasn't the one to start the slanderous behavior.

Also have no clue who bb. At least not the abbreviated verson.

If you didnt care, then why in the lords name, did you not simply take my feedback as i stood and not respond to it further!?
Its a feedback thread! people leave their opinions about you as an admin here. Do you realy need to debate any of them at all and try justify yourself or convince them the opposite?.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:09:19 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #371 on: April 19, 2016, 06:01:26 am »
+1
The purple text is because he wants people to think he's a female to cover up for his small willy, that's why he's such a hot headed admin that likes to ban people.

Are you suggesting purple isn't a superior colour?
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #372 on: April 19, 2016, 06:06:56 am »
So the admins who were trying to mute instead of banning for chat infractions handled it poorly? What's the point of having a head admin if another admin contradicts what they're trying to do and even bans them? We need sane admins who care about the community and its health no matter how mentally retarded the community is, not admins who don't care if the mod dies.

Situation was going on for a while. Obvious it wasn't being taken care of. Which admins were trying mute anyone or control the situation? The ones spouting racist comments or the ones that weren't even there?

Like I said, they are all unfit. When something doesn't work, tear it down and start over.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 19, 2016, 06:10:16 am »
+4
Situation was going on for a while. Obvious it wasn't being taken care of. Which admins were trying mute anyone or control the situation? The ones spouting racist comments or the ones that weren't even there?

Like I said, they are all unfit. When something doesn't work, tear it down and start over.

Please forgive me, my real life conflicts with my cRPG duties. I now know that I cannot leave the server, and must abandon my real life in order to better admin these servers. And I've thought it over, I can't live without crpg in my life, nor can I give up my adminship. Forgive my hideous transgression, I solemnly promise that henceforth cRPG will become my only life.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 19, 2016, 06:12:21 am »
If you didnt care, then why in the lords name, did you not simply take my feedback as i stood and not respond to it further!?
Its a feedback thread! people leave their opinions about you here. Do you realy need to debate any of them at all and try justify yourself or convince them the opposite?.

I may misunderstand the point of these threads entirely then; it was my understanding admins are supposed to reply within their own feedback threads. If not then my apologies. I'll just let people post shit without letting my opinion or side be heard at all.