Poll

Does this thread need a poll?

Lemon is a nerd
No

Author Topic: [Global] Elderly Woman  (Read 38047 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: [Global] Elderly Woman
« Reply #345 on: April 19, 2016, 04:31:07 am »
I didn't ban any Russians, I see you are still crying over the pandor thing; That wasn't my call I simply started a debate on the admin forum Dupre executed. It amazes me that numerous different admins told you I didn't ban pandor and you never accepted that lmao.

Ever since you seen me write in purple you've been against everything I do lol your opinion is entirely invalid because no matter what action I take you will disagree with it. I don't quite understand the reasoning for you to target your resentment at me specifically all the sudden for using purple text... but whatever I'll entertain your childish resentment.

Again, regarding this incident. I stand by the punishments and the original statement I provided in the NA unban section. You and others thinking I'm not a good admin is a matter of opinion. You are entitled to such opinions and I respect yours. I'll refrain from sharing my opinion about you as it is not respectful.

@Grytviken: thank you, I try to enforce the rules as unbiasedly as possible. I' won't need to transfer to EU I already play their occasionally and I've yet to ban anyone. EU is a much more respectable community than the NA proportion. Not to mention their head admin wouldn't break the rules either.

I'm not talking about bans, and never said Pandor should be unbanned, so i have no idea where i should be "crying"about. Im talking about how you're handling yourself as an admin. thought i wrote that pretty clear
It seems like you're trying to justify yourself left and right.... but at some point when you manage to piss of this many people in such a short amount of time, i would check myself personally. But what Sparvico said, you seem incapable to self-reflect.

Hate is a big word, ive never said i hated you or disliked you, and you're certainly not worth my time to be a "target". You simply drew my attention, and it seems the attention of many others. Dont think that says alot about me, but more about you, dont you think? as other admins dont seem to have the issue's you have, even BB didnt reach this point.. but you did.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 04:54:51 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #346 on: April 19, 2016, 04:31:25 am »
+2
I didn't ban any Russians, I see you are still crying over the pandor thing; That wasn't my call I simply started a debate on the admin forum Dupre executed. It amazes me that numerous different admins told you I didn't ban pandor and you never accepted that lmao.

Ever since you seen me write in purple you've been against everything I do lol your opinion is entirely invalid because no matter what action I take you will disagree. I don't quite understand the reasoning for you to target your resentment at me specifically all the sudden for using purple text... but whatever I'll entertain your childish resentment.

Again, regarding this incident. I stand by the punishments and the original statement I provided in the NA unban section. You and others thinking I'm not a good admin is a matter of opinion. You are entitled to such opinions and I respect yours. I'll refrain from sharing my opinion about you as it is not respectful.

@Grytviken: thank you, I try to enforce the rules as unbiasedly as possible. I' won't need to transfer to EU I already play their occasionally and I've yet to ban anyone. EU is a much more respectable community than the NA proportion. Not to mention their head admin wouldn't break the rules either.

Are you sure you weren't being a loose cannon and unreasonable when sensible admins were in the middle of trying to deal with the problem in a non-retarded way?

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 19, 2016, 04:35:32 am »
I'm not talking about bans, and never said Pandor should be unbanned, so i have no idea where i should be "crying"about. Im talking about how you're handling yourself as an admin. thought i wrote that pretty clear
It seems like you're trying to justify yourself left and right.... but at some point when you manage to piss of this many people in such a short amount of time, i would check myself personally. But what Spavico said, you seem incapable to self-reflect.

The purple text is because he wants people to think he's a female to cover up for his small willy, that's why he's such a hot headed admin that likes to ban people.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #348 on: April 19, 2016, 04:42:56 am »
+3
Are you sure you weren't being a loose cannon and unreasonable when sensible admins were in the middle of trying to deal with the problem in a non-retarded way?

Your definition of a sensible admin is somewhat faulty it appears as it was part of his judgement to violate the rules himself. I wouldn't want any admin like that in any game I played. Would you?

Thank god this wasn't a GK server because they would have just perma-banned everyone; like they always do and if you get banned you have to talk to a GK rep kinda like an unban essay. Not to worry though this is cRPG where admins are spineless and even breaking the rules is a common factor in admin protocol. Such a great place to be part of.

@jambi: You wouldn't have mentioned how many Russians I've banned if this wasn't about pandor and even still the number of Russians I've banned is 0.

The purple text is a deal with TurmoilTom way back. I don't care what anyone thinks about my gender or my micropenis.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 19, 2016, 04:53:30 am »
+3
Your definition of a sensible admin is somewhat faulty it appears as it was part of his judgement to violate the rules himself. I wouldn't want any admin like that in any game I played. Would you?

So while other admins are passing out mutes you go ahead and let out a massive 18 player ban and ruin the strat battle? I wouldn't want to play with an admin like you either, or work with you.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 19, 2016, 04:56:28 am »

@jambi: You wouldn't have mentioned how many Russians I've banned if this wasn't about pandor and even still the number of Russians I've banned is 0.

And there you have it. You didnt ban any russian, but yet you managed to piss of alot of them. You see what im trying to say ? Talking about how you handle yourself as an admin, not who and why you ban players.

Love will tear us apart.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 19, 2016, 05:01:59 am »
Jambi: I don't care about the number of players that dislike me how many times do I have to say this? In how many different ways?

Grytivk: I started with mutes as well they didn't work and I didn't want to complicate things further by repeat offenders rejoining server to continue at the problem.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 19, 2016, 05:03:18 am »
+3
Jambi: I don't care about the number of players that dislike me how many times do I have to say this? In how many different ways?

Right. because you dont care if this mod dies.... amiright?
And dont care about pissing players off.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:09:07 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 19, 2016, 05:04:37 am »
+3
Do we really need an admin that admits he wants the mod to die and plays a horse archer as his main on a 5 man server

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #354 on: April 19, 2016, 05:04:41 am »
+5

Grytivk: I started with mutes as well they didn't work and I didn't want to complicate things further by repeat offenders rejoining server to continue at the problem.

literally no one did this though, no one disconnected and reconnected to avoid mutes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 19, 2016, 05:10:05 am »
+2
Technically resigned back in  November (2014) but I still have my admin privileges so i'll do stuff if you ask depending on how I feel about it.[/color]

plz go back into retirement, this time actually give up your admin powers, not keep them to ban everyone.  :lol:

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 19, 2016, 05:10:36 am »
This is hilarious. Keep crying people.

Yeah, I've been a horse archer for 5 years as my main lol.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #357 on: April 19, 2016, 05:11:05 am »
+11
Keep farming those +1's Sparvico feels great to be on the popular side of things huh? The easiest approach to take and I don't blame you.

Thank you for throwing a personal attack my way instead of attempting to refute any of the points I made.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 19, 2016, 05:13:05 am »
+6
This is hilarious. Keep crying people.

Keep farming those +1's Sparvico feels great to be on the popular side of things huh? The easiest approach to take and I don't blame you.

Love will tear us apart.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 19, 2016, 05:16:04 am »

Smart man, this is what has been happening for the past 5 pages here and however many pages in diplomacy. Didn't know how to say it so thank you for quoting it for me.

Thank you for throwing a personal attack my way instead of attempting to refute any of the points I made.

There ya go, a +1 for your +1 farm.